Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    before i read this i want to ask ; theres no romance at all in this story right??

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolutely no romance, unless you have a filter in your head :)

3. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hunters seem to work on a principle of taking over other people's karma... Most single-lifers (only those I have seen till now) are good guys with good deeds and excellent talent or aptitude in some field... so their karma should be quite good too.:blobokhand:

[NOT ENTIRELY SURE] I remember it was once mentioned that Angelina (or prob some other god, I'm not quite sure) was mistreated by a single-lifer and then he went all out on them for revenge (kinda twisted...) and ended up being a god and then realised his wrong-doings that he shouldn't have killed all the single-lifers he encountered cause all were not bad. (like seriously... this god is really mortal...) Considering this, I wonder if that "successor" is being prepared to be made into a "god" and take SG's place (just like how WS wanted to transfer his curse).:blobdizzy:

I had wondered how would WS transfer his curse onto someone else... I mean that person must be the 'dragon slayer' cause Sheritt had curse the lineage of the dragon slayer.
    • So how would WS make someone 'inherit his karma/curse'?
      1. Make someone take the heart out of this one body he's currently in (like how that one hunter did to the hunter lady)? But then this body would die and all his current APs would have to be searched for again...:facepalm:
      2. Or does it simply needs to be like a soul switch? He had pushed KRS out of his TBoaH body, after all. So it effected the body and maybe KRS' soul too (due to which KRS suffered loneliness on Earth). Can it be done in reverse then? Supposing that someone else pushed his soul out... and that person's karma got rubbed onto WS... I wonder if it will reduce the curse's effect. Though... just how much WS would needed to be pushed around to get those karma rubbing on him to completely diminish the curse effect? :hmm:
      3. Or is he gonna be like 'hunter-style'? Killing single-lifers... cause their 'rings' are warped considering how elated he was when he discovered that not one but two people had warped 'rings', i.e., CH and Cale. Though he wasn't hell-bent on killing them right then and there and his priority inclined towards gathering complete set of APs... (but the fight then was really crushing-style though.. ):notlikeblob:
    I suddenly feel... so confused. My brain seems to suddenly go - poof! - and now I can't think more...:confusedcatblob:

Am_elf, reader_O8 and kurohamukami like this.
  4. Jackham

Jackham Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sun god or rather goddess didn't kill single lifers, she was one of them, it's the GOD that killed a single lifer or so it's what the SG claims. She (sun god)was killing any creature with dark attributes (dead mana) like dark elfs because she almost died by the hand sof an evil dark elf that killed to get dead mana and I think that dark elf killed someone that was precious to her

Now that we're talking about Single-lifer I feel like the hunters started to hunt single-lifer because there was once an evil single-lifer that needed to be stopped. They would be similar to the sun god as in they were both hurt by someone of a type of group and decided to hunts that type of group.

That would explain why the Thames left the hunters because like the Sun God they realised that not all of them were evil. For the Thames case, they also realized that the power had corrupted the hunters perspective

This is just my opinion tho.

GoldenTiger0 likes this.
  5. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Single lifers are not only people with good karma though .
    It was written in Drews Dairy and mentioned by Cale that a single lifer can also choose to join demonic race ?
    Why would a fated hero have a choice like that

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically single lifers are people who can ascend(?) to a different realm.

Uncopyright likes this.
  7. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. They are promoted to another level once they died but before that they have to be god-intern tribulator. So basically, cmiiw:
    1. Single lifer (CH is here)
    2. Tribulator:
    -Tribulator can be divided into two categories:
    2.1 Contractor those who got a contract with a chosen god. Their movement is limited.
    2.2 Wanderer (CJG is here) those were like mercenaries as per what CJG said. They are more free than Contractor.
    3. Divine Race, Demonic Race or god
    4. Sealed or Retired Gods (slacker life)

Now I wonder if a single lifer got killed like CJS can he be a tribulator now like CJG or his existence was completely erased. Same for CJG's case .... If he died as a wanderer, does his soul cease to exist too? No more reincarnation?

8. Sansushira

Sansushira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just cant... hahahahahahah... I didnt read the summary yet and just laughing so hard.. OMG... HHHH

9. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Alberu secretly snacking dead mana while doing paperworks? :blobjoy:

what a wonderful magic, not just hair and eye color but also body size is greatly manipulated. Alberu is really cunning same as Cale. They are brothers not by blood but by being the same species.

hehehe, of course Cale will create a mess with you as the center. :blobjoy:

Well one more thing, the chamberlain didn't know.... Cale always completes his tasks not just 100% done but 200%

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: I will silently light a candle for you, Mr. Chamberlain. I feel Cale will destroy your reputation to shred.

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Thank you for the summary and new cover, Angie-nim.

I wonder if the chapter title of the author is her questioning the arc she is writing these days :blobjoy:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  10. Hmmmaybe

Hmmmaybe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question: Has it ever been explained before why Alberu fell out of favour?

I assumed it's because he was a dark elf, a creature of dark attribute and the Crossman family secret (the Sun God warning) but from what I remember it was never confirmed.
    Now that the hunters are in the picture, Thames family and their connection with the royal family. I think there is something more to it than this.

Sansushira and MiraJane like this.
  11. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That part is still unanswered and yes Alberu hide his dark elf blood well no suspect him of having one and I thinking his mother also no one knew she 1/2 elf only that she came from the south the reason for her skin tone...

Hopefully during the test might some clues but I thinking it might reveal during the hunters arc since Cale needs some information from King Zed..... Another mystery is Alberu's mother's death after reading a poison in chapter I feel like she died not in a natural way....

GoldenTiger0, MiraJane and Hmmmaybe like this.