Recommendations Evil mc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Greenmachine835, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Greenmachine835

Greenmachine835 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for an evil Mc. It doesn’t matter if he is the most ruthless mc, cut throat. Heck it could be a harem like WMW. Also read Reverend Insanity, Carefree Path of Dreams

Also not as much into the ecchi down right perverted like summoned slaughter as it just gets gross and it’s not as evil and cold as I would like.

If not even the evil-I don’t mind a antihero or someone who isn’t a hypocrite and is for “Justice” and all that bs and will kill female enemies or not be a doormat.

Open to suggestions here folks.

2. Mr Inanda

Mr Inanda Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Santairiku Eiyuuki and Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles are two examples that come to mind. While the MC isn't exactly evil, they do morally regrettable things to progress their plans, without much of the typical japanese "it's wrong, my morality won't let me do this" stuff.

3. PeepoMrFool

PeepoMrFool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Greenmachine835

Greenmachine835 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried that one but I heard it had a bunch of clingy females and a more simpish mc and the ending was rushed. Or was that just a troll in the thread?

Thanks bro-I DM you I believe(if your the owner). Also glad to meet like minded people

What’s the harem like? MC himself ruthless?

NothingIsEternal likes this.
  5. PeepoMrFool

PeepoMrFool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As for the females, I was fine, I liked it, but someone really might think that they are clingy, but MC not simp. And the end is really terrible, but as for me, a cool MC, excellent world-building, an excellent power system and a good storyline. I think it outweighs a boring and slow start and a terrible ending, but as soon as I finished I was pissed off, but now I think it was worth it to read this novel.

6. ReadsTooMuch

ReadsTooMuch Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Warlock of the Magnus world. He’s not usually evil for the sake of being evil. But he avoids being weak and naïeve, I hate that kind of character too. There is an arc where he’s kinda like the main antihero/evil villain, it’s pretty neat. But usually he’s a little less evil and more selfish and stuff. I think you’d like it, romance is to a minimum ish

7. canvas204

canvas204 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should consider learning Chinese or reading mtl novels because most novels with evil mc are not translated or dropped after few chapters (or slow release) imagine finding a novel with 1k+ chapters in raw and it's translated 1-2 chap per week.