Spoiler The Demon Prince goes to the Academy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lawlogic77, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It does that for every pdf, so I am not sure.
    By the way, chapter 90 is too funny.
    Lol, Vali got first place in the wrong place XD.

shiory, Nusan and Yasmine bezzi like this.
  2. ErikHarrison

ErikHarrison Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're a legend. Took out so many hours of work my slow laptop wouldn't of handled well. Cheers

Also only now am I appreciating how much work editors do. It's definitely readable but the quality of life improvements from editing goes further than I had imagined,

Nusan and Lucy scarlet like this.
  3. Sololvl0

Sololvl0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It says harem. What's the ending like? A true harem ending? or some shitshow?

Zone Q11 likes this.
  4. lawlogic77

lawlogic77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the story still not end so i dont know if its will become a true harem ending or not, i think its still on the middle part

Zone Q11 and Sololvl0 like this.
  5. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    I have question.
    I have read up to chapter 142 and I was wondering when Reinhart will start to use magic. He is relatively strong compared to his peers, but weaker than those with a battle-related talent (Cliffman, Ellen).

By the way, Ellen didn't believe him at all when Reinhart told her about him being the last Archdemon and the creator of this world lol. At least, she won't be able to complain that she was deceived ( well it was a bit the fault of Reinhart for not giving proofs or something like that ).

Nia2760, lan2001h, Zepelim and 8 others like this.
  6. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 200+++, he can use magic strengthen? like ellen after he bought it from the system

i mean reinhardt just say that out of nowhere without elaborate that , theres no way ellen would believe him just like that lol

7. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw an illustration of Ellen in a dress with sad face. What is it ? Did Reinhardt hurt her feelings or something ?

8. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    ellen join beauty contest even though she doesnt want to, she join because olivia provoke him, she really dont like wearing makeup etc and only want to join because she want reindhardt to see her and say she is beautiful/pretty, sadly reinhardt doesnt come to see her in beauty contest because he need to rescue adriana and olivia that get kidnapped, in illustration ellen really sad because till the end of contest and she won it reinhardt never come

9. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks !
    Wow, Reinhardt really hurt her feelings. Did they make up ? I hope he did something for her because I really feel bad for her.

Marane101 and Zone Q11 like this.
  10. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    so when reinhardt back to academy he see ellen and he really feel bad because he cant see her, after that they sit on bench together, reinhardy just say sorry, ellen after that cry , after that both of them just see snow together, after that reinhardt cook for ellen like usual and they make up. i probably forget some of detail but thats how their relationship.
    after cooking , hariet see both of them and really angry at reinhardt , he say he already said sorry to ellen, after that the three of them play throwing snow ball together.

Winter2150, Nia2760, Zepelim and 8 others like this.
  11. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I really like their relationship. It feels like they are a old married couple. The way they spend their time together feels so natural.
    By the way, I really liked when Reinhardt was being strict when he was teaching Ellen how to cook, then Ellen answered in kind by being strict in her swordmanship teaching. It was really funny.

lan2001h, Marane101, Agavadon and 3 others like this.
  12. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    spot on, their relationship feel like they are old married couple, they have the best relationship in this novel for me. Ellen really value reinhardt so much, hope if its not harem ending they both are the end game couple.
    and when ellen want to go to her hometown and reinhardt want to accompany her to gate wrap, ellen said 'if you dont want me to go, i wouldnt go you know' but reinhardt said she need to go back because her parent probably miss her, but they spend time together first in cafe drinking and eating sweet, after that when reinhardt accompany her again she still said that, ellen really want together with reinhard even on holiday xD sadly reinhardt is busy with prepartion of the future novel 'plot'.

lan2001h, Zepelim, Agavadon and 7 others like this.
  13. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say that so far, up to chapter 170, Reinhardt and Ellen are really the best match. Those two don't need some special events to develop their relationship. They just need to spend some time together. Just reading those moments is hearwarming. They should just get married already. By the way, is Eleris for real ? Did she try to make Ellen believe that she is a chuunibyou lol ?/SPOILER]
    Edit:
    Ellen is so cute. She is having nighmares and the only moment she is not having one is when she is sleeping with Reinhardt.
    Also, she said to him "I think I could die for you". She is adorable !

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  14. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    agree, they should get married already. I think she want to make ellen think she is other races beside demon, so it doesnt matter what ellen think as long ellen doesnt think she is demon, in future chapter ellen actually would believe elerys is actually dragon because she would find her statues in some abandoned building

yup, she is really adorable, theres a moment where reinhardt would say the same when he want to protect her but ellen quickly retort it saying you still weaker than me xD

15. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the character has a superpower that allows him to teleport, but at the cost of losing his clothes. He can't teleport his clothes lol.

If he was like Kyle Osment from Yuusha ga Shinda, it wouldn't have been a problem lol XD.

Edit:
    Ellen gave Reinhardt a lap pillow ! I guess Ellen wasn't jealous of Harriet because she was seeing her as a friend but when it came to Olivia, she felt really jealous. She is slowly realizing her feelings...

@lawlogic77
    I have read up to chapter 229 and I have a question about Reinhardt. When and how will he get somewhat strong ? I feel like he is outclassed by almost everyone. He is no match for those who have a talent related battle.
    On a side note, Ellen making snowmen is just too cute !

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  16. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 300++ when he actually kill olivia foster dad in his demon form and with tiamat cursed form, he actually really strong if he use all his power and tiamat at the same time

17. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks.
    Do you know what will be his fourth talent ? He really needs a combat-related talent to keep up with others.

18. ErikHarrison

ErikHarrison Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like crack haha I'm 300 chapters deep already.

I like Ellen but am getting on the Charlotte train around chapter 270.

I feel like a lot of the characters (harem) are relatively bland but really enjoy the ripple affect of the events. So most don't stand out, want to root for/against them. Also this is definitely a marry all 8~ harem member ending. Wish Rienheart was slightly more mature/smarter it's confusing when he acts like a 17yr old most of the time but still calls his classmates kids.

Hard to predict how many more chapters though at this pacing liking another 300 minimum. If they rush the major confrontations then 200.

Agavadon, Zone Q11 and Cho_Youni like this.
  19. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    till chapter 342, no, he still think about his fourth talent

same i like ellen but other heroine is good too

8 ? i think its only 4 maybe 5 if eleris count, i think for that its almost problem for every isekai/transmigration novel where mature person reincarnated to younger person body they usually would act bit childish despite their initial mental age

i think its probably would end at chapter 700 or 800+++

Zone Q11 and moneng85 like this.
  20. tati79

tati79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, such a spoiler-full thread! It's simply a heaven for lost souls looking for the blessing of the spoiler!:blobmelon:
    @lawlogic77 Thank you for raws!:blobsmilehappy:

Zone Q11 and Nusan like this.