Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, that boy got handsome. Does anyone feel like he got the cultivator vibes with that smile of him?

Rania want to QT and skai.ya like this.
  2. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • After 2 hours of fighting, Luxia is losing, QX asks her to give up, but Luxia is not willing to so QX summons a lightning to strike Luxia, Mouse is worries, Luxia is somehow still ok.
    • QX asks her why she doesn't want to stay here with him when she clearly knows that she's being used by the people in Space Time X, Luxia says that's because she has someone to see (aka Ling), so before meeting the person, she won't stay by anyone's side.
    • Luxia swings the axe, QX dodges and tells her that she will not hit him no matter how hard she tries, however Luxia's not targeting him, she's actually targeting the gap in the world.
    • Every time she purges the village, QX have to waste energy to repair the world, but the repairing is not always perfect so it will have some imperfections, eventually those imperfections will add up and create a gap in the world. (imagine a hole on the wall)
    • As time goes on, the holes will increase in numbers and in size, Luxia's goal is to use FQ's energy to widen the gap & contact the Main System.
    • Luxia manages to contact the system, powers up, fights QX cuz QX don't wanna let her go, QX loses. QX grabs Luxia's foot & begs her not to leave, Luxia asks why, QX says he don't want to be left alone while thinking: "don't be like that woman who abandon me".
    • Luxia takes a step back, tells him again that she won't stay, since QX had made a contract with DS, QX will be forever trapped in the world instead of dying.
    • Since Luxia ain't staying, QX would rather die in her hands than to live alone in this world, so he asks her to kill him as the contractor (one who signed contractor with ds) is unable to kill themselves.
    • At least Luxia will remember him after he dies, Luxia asks him again if he's being 100% sure, QX says yes. QX says he once used everything to walk away from the dark past of being abandoned until he met Luxia.
    • QX is thinking: "Thank you for telling me that I am not wrong.", he's dead, Luxia lays his body on the ground and leaves.
    • Meanwhile, DS here sees Luxia leaving the world, he's 'interested' (curious) in Luxia and wants to meet her in person.

Jing Chen contacted QX, JC dm'ed QX lol

JC: You failed?
    JC: [pic reads: smile]

QX: It's not your turn to laugh at me yet.

JC: I told you before that he's (referring to ds) not reliable.

QX: At least he gave me some hope.

JC: Even if you don't want the ray of hope, here, our hope is forever.

QX: Heh, like?

JC: Don't you still have your godly powers?
    JC: You'll like this welcome gift~

QX: What do you want me to do?
    QX: [pic reads: I know things aren't gonna be so simple]

JC: Has invited you to join a group.

QX is invited to join the other group, not the trash's group.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  3. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn_cool:I would like to comment on the chapter, but...
    • 1. This is the second arc that leaves a bitter taste, it is ironic that Jing Chen appears as a reference, when it is the dark chocolate in the first place.:blobcozy:
    • 2. I've always liked villains better, I would like an arc where our MC falls into the dark (DS kidnaps her or something like that).:blobhyperthink:

:blobpopcorn:...The one of my thought with the end is simple and complex in reality, but to be more realistic is that the author has raised the window, showing the possible "Main Villain" or "Real ML", if we follow all the trajectory with the novels of type QT and System Administrator, it is like this.:cookie:

:blobpopcorn_two:Likewise, although this manhua has many more chapters, the author does not, the fact was already demonstrated in the previous Spin off, and his other series "I'm a Devil God", we hope they are just my guesses.:blobnobully:

Thanks for the summary.:blob_plusone:

:justabotheart:Here is my new husband "No Stealing".

"Interesting~"

"It's been a long time since I've met such an interesting person,

...I really want to meet her in person."

[​IMG]

4. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • Mouse is in a performance (cuz it's after hours), someone called him and he's annoyed: "Who the Fok called me, oh sht!!! It's big Boss.
    • Then they go to a VIP room, Mouse passes the phone to Luxia, Luxia tells Boss that it's after hours, but Boss says from the moment Luxia picked up the phone, it's working hours.
    • Boss then says the Male department is short on people, so she asks Luxia to help, Mouse is shocked and thinks that Luxia is going transmigrate into a man's body.
    • Luxia requests a higher pay (3 times higher), Boss says they'll only give her 2x as much, Luxia accepts the deal, Mouse asks Luxia is her plan from the start is to only get the 2x pay, Boss fell into her trap again.
    • Luxia tells Mouse he's right, but there's no rewards for answering correctly. So, Luxia now begins her mission. (t/n: Now, time to kick some as-, I mean go to work)
    • Ok, so the story is about a deity (Qing Chen) being betrayed by his lover (Bing Xi) and his brother (Yan Men).
    • QC cherishes & protects his bro alot, he's taken many punishments and hardships for YM, QC is also willing to lose half of his powers for QX.
    • But one day he noticed his BX cheating on him, he did nothing, he just let her go. She made him some desserts, the desserts contain demon crystals, QC became a demon.
    • And she cries, apologizes and says YM envies their (QC & her) past relationship, thus his heart has foster a demon, she can't bear his condition to worsen further.
    • At the end, QC has 180 swords pierced through his body (basically equivalent to execution), his bro went to see his execution, he cut off ties with QC and says now that QC has become a demon, he will have no choice of becoming the next emperor of the deities.
    • QC's body is disappearing: "Is this what they meant by being lovers or brothers?", he lived for them and they were the ones who ends his life.
    • He asks them if they have a heart, he hates them so much, if he has a second chance at life, he'll make them pay back with blood.
    • The system detects enough hate coming from QC, so the system prepares Luxia to transmigrate into the story.
    • System: "Deity Bing Xi and the son of the Emperor of deities have a abusive relationship, you will possess Qing Chen's body, the one who deeply loves the female lead in the text, and the second male lead that grows up with the male lead. The male lead hates and envies the past relationship Qing Cheng and Bing Xi has, so he persuaded the female lead and the Empress to devise a plan to harm Qing Chen, which made him die with unjustly, and his soul will disappear."
    • Luxia successfully enters the story. (time to kick asses)

New arc~
    wanna insert the cover pic, but idk how xD file size too big

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  5. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn_cool:Luxia as a man, well we already know how it will end.

...Luxia as "Sugar Daddy" Mode On- Nah, wait this is not a masochistic FL novel, I'm saying, Luxia "Badass" Mode On.:blobcat_hyper:

:blobpopcorn:I don't think I was the only one who had that thought then, I'm glad the author made a 120 ° / 360 ° change in the story here.

Thanks for the summary.:blob_plusone:

6. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2021-8-14_12-6-7.png

upload_2021-8-14_12-7-7.png

upload_2021-8-14_12-8-22.png

Ash_Kira, komo komo, Jem3710 and 14 others like this.
  7. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
  8. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    :justabotheart:Tell me that I wasn't the only one who saw that this is practically a reference to Mo Dao Zu Shi, because the dog looks a lot like Jiang Cheng and Jing Chen, it's like a combination of Wei WuXian and Lan Zhan.:justabotow:

justabotworkAs for the FL, at a glance and one can see what a green tea bitch personality white lotus is, heck, the worst combination is a single shit.justabotscary

PS: Chapter 3 of the third season of MDZS is out.

9. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    True, true. I was also reminded of Jiang Cheng when I saw YM especially the glare. Even the demonic and jealous part was similar. But hey, gotta admit that JC had a whole better reason to hate WWX than this piece of shit. I am not sure what the other thinks, but i kinda hope the author add a BL or GL characters since it would be so interesting. I really want to see all kinds of different characters.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  10. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I dont understand the female lead, she betray qing chen for yan men? I mean i can understand if Qing chen is abusive, i'll even support her, but it seems to not be the case this time.

I have the feeling that this female lead will be like wusuang (i am not sure if i spelled her name correctly), maybe even worst.

Thank you so much for the spoiler!

11. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    skai.ya and Ray Levantret like this.
  12. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you imagine that this bow becomes Yaoi... Just imagine the possibilities, we already saw that the author is not bothered by the genre...

xD

13. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    well we kinda have Yuri with the exorcist, why not Yaoi to balance the scale lol

14. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t it common to see the abusive ML and the super forgiving and kind Second ML. The only thing that stand out is that the Second ML didn’t die for FL or ML for Love but was innocently back stab by them and hate them because both of them are trash human beings. But in real life, idk what the FL is thinking. People would die for someone like the Second ML as a partner

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
  15. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    ahahaha, the Empress is the trashiest. you abusive little sht.

Mission: To reverse 3 things Qing Chen regrets the most & to let ML, FL and the Empress pay back for what they did.

• In the Sky Palace, BX & YM are going to visit QC, 1 maid screamed: "Not good, the Crown Prince & Lady Bing Xi those 2 demon kings are coming!!!"
    • All the maids then hide themselves to avoid being chosen by YM to do bad things.
    • Luckily Yan Men didn't come to them, so they are relieved, they are quite frightened by them, one of them said that the most pitiful one is QC, he has been taking punishments for YM and being whipped by Empress since he was young. This time, BX & YM secretly read forbidden books, he took the punishment & got whipped by the Empress. He's a pitiful kind person.
    • Luxia is in the body, Mouse applies medication and asks if she's ok, she then asks Mouse if if wants to get whipped 100 times, and asks why she has to transmigrate into the body after being whipped, does the system has grudges against her?
    • Luxia then asks Mouse to tell her about the current situation, Mouse tells Luxia that QC's parents are high ranking gods, both of them sacrificed themselves in the war against a Godly Demon, but due to QC's dad & the Emperor being bros, QC is taken in as a son.
    • But the Emperor is heavily injured, so after taking QC in, he died, thus the Empress is left alone to take care of QC & YM.
    • The secret of the young Emperor having a crush on QC's mom reached Empress's ears, the Empress then hates QC to the bone, and always love finding all reasons to abuse him. (t/n: u sht, he's innocent)
    • Plus QC grew up to resemble his mother, which made Empress hate him more, but luckily YM likes (not romantically soz) QC and treated QC quite well, so YM see him as akin to a blood related brother. Every time YM does something wrong, YM will have QC to bear the consequences. (t/n like mother like son ey?)
    • That's roughly the current situation, BX, YM, and QC are still friends and the Empress still haven't do anything real suss yet.
    • Luxia tells Mouse that this is not good friends, it's fake like plastic flowers, just one touch will break them, so Luxia has to act that they are good friends.
    • The demon couple arrives, BX asks how's 'his' (it's luxia's bod now) body, YM says it's 100% okay, after all the medicine he gave him will heal his scars the moment it's applied, they are ald acting like couples.
    • Mouse says YM doesn't have a heart, because YM just brought the medicine and the thinks that the 100 whips won't hurt anymore, Luxia adds on, this type of personality will result in harming your good bro just for a woman.
    • YM asks Luxia if he's right, Luxia says he's right and asks them what food did they bring him, BX ald forget about the whipping and says she brought a pastry.
    • She originally made 8 but YM ate 6 of them, so there's 2 left, Luxia is thinking now YM ald shows possessiveness towards FL, that means the main plot is starting soon.
    • A maid comes in and says the Empress is looking for YM, YM says that it's sad and asks Luxia to wait for him to come back & then goes to see the Empress.
    • YM leaves, BX says the most hated bastard has left, she sits close to Luxia and asks her to try the pastries while telling her the 1000 year knight choosing ceremony is going to start soon.
    • Luxia recalls that this the first regret QC has. Transition to Empress and YM, she tells him that he must enter the army, YM doesn't want to as he's not interested, the Empress then asks him if he doesn't want to be with Bing Xi.

i changed my mind, all of them are equally trashy

you're quite right on that

not possible xD, although i hope there's one in the future to balance it out like what @zephyroths say.

16. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    :justabotheart:: [Can anybody be so kind as to give a couple of slaps?
    I feel like I'm watching Mo Dao Zu Shi...justabotscary
    ]

...The plot, the characters, even the story is like seeing MXTX's works in one, only that Shoujo version.
    • :blob_ghost:"The world of the gods",
    • :blobpopcorn:"MC destined to be tragic",
    • :blobpopcorn_cool:"Ms. Yu jealous because her husband liked another and adopted her child",
    • :blobpopcorn_two:"Jealous good brother..."
    • :blob_patpat:"Huisang Two-Faced"

:blobnobully:Need I say more? Hell, I won't be surprised if they sue the author xD (Hopefully it doesn't).

:justabotow:: [We must not lose hope.]

I'm sure this bow will be Yaoi, but in another sense, my instinct tells me, and this is something that we Fujoshi are afraid of.:blobcat_hyper:
    [​IMG]

:blob_plusone:Thanks for the summary.

PD: [Manga] Oroka Na Tenshi Wa Akuma To Odoru.:blobcozy:

17. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    so basically QC is the whipping boy of YM. This is really disgusting to see him get blame for something he didn’t do and I am 100% sure that YM and BX is actually happy or indifferent about his suffering. This is really similar to WWX backstory in MDZS . It got the father who was in love with original host mother and with the empress whipping and adopted brother situation. For QC first regret, I am betting $10 that he got blame something he didn’t do again by the empress and the demon couple and got his reputation ruined during the war

Hey, I also got this BL instinct in the arc.:blobrofl: Maybe because I read too much MDZS or luxia appearance in this arc reminds me all the Wuxia or Xianxia BL I use to read to think something like this .Well, not sure if it’s BL since luxia biologically is a woman. The person I wish to have a good romance is the original host which is QX since he deserves it. But hey, if it a woman instead, I wish their personality is like the girl from the exorcist. Luxia type is the “cold on the outside , warm on the inside “ kind of character.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
  18. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? I really dont understand those kind of FL, the already got the one guy who is not only kind, caring and faithful and in this case muuccchhhhhhh more prettier than the ML, but she chose to betray them for the abusive, posessive ML? I dont understand why people like those kind of ML ugh.

Thank you so much for the spoiler!

Jem3710, reader_O8, gracecfe and 4 others like this.
  19. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    Higher status perhaps. She probably prefer to be with the future emperor instead of the adopted prince.
    Usually, the reason why the FL choose ML is because he is more aggressive than the second ML. You know they like the type who only treat you nice and mean to everyone else rather than Second ML who treat everyone well. However most of the time, the ML need to be actually very likable (non-abusive and most handsome) and FL being single or her husband/boyfriend being a total jerk for the readers to like them.
    However this pair totally unlikable .

20. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • Empress explains to YM if he manages to enter the army, not only he can marry BX, but his bad reputation will also be washed clean, he also gain the support from the general of the army. This will ensure that he can firmly sit on the throne in the future.
    • YM agrees to join the army while thinking he doesn't mind if he becomes the Emperor or not, as long as he can marry BX then its good enough.
    • YM, Luxia goes to apply while BX tags along, Mouse says in the og story, QC's parents are in the army & they died in war, when QC was young, he wanted to protect the Sky Palace like his parents but it's a pity he can't sign up in time due the Empress's meddling, so the story unfolds and he died with hatred.
    • QC died while being the thing he hated the most, demons, so being unable to apply became one of his regrets, Mouse asks Luxia how she is going to apply. The officer stop Luxia from applying because Empress have a mission for her, so she must meet with the Empress to know the details of the mission. YM is genuinely shocked when he hears this.
    • Luxia is telling Mouse since a strong foe has launched an attack, they should just receive it. While on the way to meet the Empress, Mouse tells Luxia Empress have been governing the Sky Palace and is the owner of the Heaven and Earth Seal so now she's the Heaven's most powerful & has the most authority deity.
    • Mouse explains further that the seal is the strongest divine artifact in the 3 worlds, whoever has it will become the most powerful deity, but the deity has to get approval from many other deities first, then the approval from the seal will follow, and then that deity can be the owner of the seal.
    • When the Emperor's alive, Empress has a good reputation among the deities so she inherit the throne and the seal easily, thus she's the current owner of the seal, so having such a powerful figure despising you, QC's fate is already set in stone.
    • Luxia wonders if they can tamper with such a op item, Mouse warns Luxia the artifact houses a spirit, unless the owner dies, the seal won't change or betray its master.
    • After hearing Mouse saying that there's a spirt inside, Luxia thinks the seal is able to see Mouse so she gives Mouse a mission: to curry favor from the seal. Mouse tells her that it won't work since it already has a master, Luxia thinks taht it may be beneficial in the future.
    • Even though QC is being abused by Empress, he saw her as his mother and didn't hate her until he saw her true colors when he's dying, and then Mouse realize that the power gap between QC & Empress is huge so completing the mission will be impossible.
    • Luxia whacks Mouse, warns him not to increase the enemy's prestige, dealing a weak enemy have a different strat from dealing a strong enemy, each have a different strat on its own, so there's nothing to fear. Besides the seal is the only weakness Empress have, so they have to take advantage of it.
    • Luxia meets Empress, Empress tells her to retrieve a hair pin that dropped into the human realm for her, Luxia acts, she says she wanna apply for the army, Empress angry and asks her how dare she go against her orders, Luxia then accepts the mission.
    • Empress is thinking like: "you son of a b, how can I let u join the army, i'll take away every single chance away from you, so be a useless sht for the rest of your life."
    • Mouse is worried because they can't revert that regret, but Luxia asks him when did she say she's gonna go to the human realm.

i'm thinking empress manipulated ym into hating qc, because qc didnt want to be emperor, he just wanted to be with bx, probably empress went like: "hey that qc will steal bx, so unless u be emperor and kill him, bx will never be yours".

ahem, so my point is, empress's the worst, followed by ym and bx.