Recommendations Translated novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Luciiaf, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Luciiaf

Luciiaf Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can find the novel "Unique Legend" up to volume 20?

I looked in many pages and the only ones I found had a very bad and little understandable translation, if anyone knows of a page where the translation is good I would appreciate it very much

2. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation is only up to v16, like the NU page says. There aren't any other translations. Unless you're actually looking for the Chinese raws...?

3. Luciiaf

Luciiaf Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "TaffyGirl13, publicación: 6614545, miembro: 8364"] La traducción es solo hasta v16, como dice la página NU. No hay otras traducciones. A menos que estés buscando comida china ...? [/ QUOTE]
    I am looking for translations, I found up to volume 20 but the translation is very bad and not understood much. . . I am looking for a page where it has been translated from volume 16 onwards.

4. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
    There aren't any such translations past v16. I assume the ones you're referring to are mtl sites that just use software/bots to plug the Chinese text into google translate (or a similar site). The only non-mtl translation is the one on the NU page, which is currently up to v16.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021