Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Rara1424

Rara1424 Member

Reading List:
    Link

Here I pray sincerely. may your wish come true !!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

wait ohh wait please I am almost done reading book 2 on ridbooks.
    I have absolutely no regrets spending my money there (even its sacrificed my Skincare budget) LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bradpitt69 likes this.
  2. cairii

cairii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HI, I am new to this and created an ridi account however i don't know what to do on the verification side, how do i verify my self/
    Hi, sorry im new to this too,i just created an an account in ridi however i don't know what to do on the verification. How did you do this?

3. Flyinghigh79

Flyinghigh79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, there is an awesome tutorial on pg. 141 here. That has an awesome step by step on how to get your adult verification

4. cairii

cairii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did it. Thank you so much!!!

Flyinghigh79 likes this.
  5. Arifiana

Arifiana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I. Am. Wheezing. :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Ruthless Ruth is just soooo damn ruthless! I can't... I just can't :blobrofl:

Also, I kinda understand dear Uncle Calto's frustration, though. When I (Javanese, Indonesian) was in an induced labour, both my mom (an American woman who decided to claim me as her own daughter) and my husband (also Javanese Indonesian), swore that when I was in so much pain, I was swearing and cursing in Javanese, Indonesia, and English, all three languages I know :blobsweat:

yea, I was also torturing the hands that hold mine, so I was told. Induced labour was not fun, y'all!:blobpats:

I can imagine his overwhelming frustration bursting inside him trying to find a way out and manifest in every language his brain knew

Thank you so much for sharing!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
    Jennybui52 likes this.
  6. BH

BH Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone tell me where I can read the full chapters?

7. Rara1424

Rara1424 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nani.Raciaxoxo likes this.
  8. Jennybui52

Jennybui52 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These are some sentences how Riftan’ve fallen for Maxi in his POV and I just adore them soooo much (these are translated by LNH and may have some spoilers)
    - He had depended on those memories of her, using it as a will to live, yet she couldn’t even look him in the eyes. He felt like the world’s biggest idiot
    - The girl had the softest part of his heart. She was rooted deep within his core before he had anychance to fall in love with anyone else
    - He could effortlessly distinguish her footsteps no matter how far she was, he could understand all of her words, not missing a single one of them. All his senses seemed to be geared towards her existence.
    - Maxi had grown up to be such a dame lovely girl that he almost dreamed of her every night. And those dream drove him to the egde of madness. He had never looked at any other women before and he had no one to compared with her.
    - It was always been her, all this time (urg, my heart :cry::cry::cry:). If he searched deeply in the corners of his heart, it was her who has been there all along. He wondered why it was only her who could make his heart feel such pain. Why was that pain like a stuck thorn that wouldn’t go away.
    - If I were to be reincarnated, I want to become your hair. If only I could sway against your back, touch your cheeks from time to time when the wind blows, perhaps even your lips, then I would be…
    - He licked his cold lips and touched it. The frosty kiss that they had shared in the hallucinations seemed to remain. Now it was time to stop using fake fantasies as comfort. He recalled the actual kiss he shared with her, stained with tears and sweat. In reality, she was so unbelievably sweet and warm that it pathetically pierced his tongue.

We all know that Maxi is the one and only for Riftan. After reading his POV, I just can’t imagine how much pain and misery he had been endured for years . Our poor Riftan and Maxi baby. They deserve each other and they deserve a happy ending.

One thing i want at the end, is a wedding ceremony of them, takes place in Anatol, infront of their knights, their peopel, in the spring festival. Maxi and Riftan promised to have another date when the next spring festival, just 2 of them. Obviously that still hasn’t happened since they were apart .

I’ve been reading Oak for over a week and I just can’t stop re-read the chapters over and over again :cry::cry:. I really don’t know how to describe my feeling since it is sooo romantic yet so painful and heartbreaking.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  9. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there narrative on how riftan defeated the red dragon? i mean the knights are talking about it during her first night in anatol...and kuahel leon describe how riftan thinks like the red dragon...i want to know the details on this expedition...

10. Jennybui52

Jennybui52 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Riftan's POV didn't mentioned how they defeat red dragon. the POV ended at the stage when the expediton has happening for over 2 years, right after they broke the magical barriers around the dragon lair.

amylane1023 likes this.
  11. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG if that ever happens :aww: !!!!!! My heart will be able to wait for the novel to resume if they make manhwa adaptations of the whole UOT books!!!!!! :blobmelt: Riftan’s POV would just melt my heart :blobsob:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  12. Safeng

Safeng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading Book 1 again, and this is really a heart-breaking scene in Book 1, chapter 179. This was after Riftan withdrew his declaration of war because of Rosetta's intervention. Then he retreated to a room near his office, wanting to be left alone in despair, but Max went to him and comforted him.
    Riftan shouted harshly, as if his throat was being scratched by sand paper.

"What is the use of being a manifestation of Uigru? If I were a legendary hero, I wouldn't have been so pathetic and helpless."

"Y-you're not."

Max wrapped her hands around his face and made eye contact with him.

"Ri-Riftan saved m-me."

"I'm late... I'm always late."

Riftan, who was growling like a trapped animal, suddenly stopped breathing. She bowed her head and lightly put her lips on his lips. His warm breath gently tickled her lips. Max caressed his cheek and whispered in a trembling voice.

"Oh, when I was a kid... I prayed every day that the greatest knight in the world would appear and take me out of the castle. I wanted someone to show up and say, 'I won't let your father hit you.'

As she tried to smile, a clear pain appeared in Riftan's eyes. She stroked his disheveled hair and pressed her lips on his forehead, too.

"Ri-Riftan, you did that for me. You're my hero."
    Drum roll... And then snu-snu afterwards. LOL...

From the chapters leading to Maxi's miscarriage until the end of Book 1, everything is just so emotionally draining to read. I actually like Book 2 better; they're arguing and ignoring each other a lot, but you know they are still devoted to each other.

13. amylane1023

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope the author come back soon...to finish everything....

bradpitt69, Evilbratz, mj209 and 2 others like this.
  14. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes!!!!! :blobokhand: As much of a lovely, splendid, masterpiece of work that this novel can be… is also very emotionally draining :blobdead: I keep checking ridibooks daily in hope the suspension notice is updated but nothing :blobsob: being in a cliffhanger for soooooooooo long is despairing :notlikeblob: … would’ve loved at least get news from the author and her health at least once every couple months!!!! Have read the books countless times and love them :blobmelt: but patience is depleting, and my sanity now called ‘obsession’ has affected me greatly, :blobdizzy: currently living in this love-hate-despair relationship with UOT :sweating_profusely: lol :blob_grin:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    bradpitt69 and Flyinghigh79 like this.
  15. Jennybui52

Jennybui52 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cam you please spoil some details when Maxi saved Ethylene (am I right?) Castle and collapsed .
    I’m waiting for Ridibook to comfirm my age verification and then purchase the OAK. I’m dying to know the whole 1st war scene :(((((((((

16. amylane1023

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought ridi already confirmed that the author is updating the book...is there any news on that? it says the author will be back this year or anytime on the end of this year...

Flyinghigh79 likes this.
  17. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i haven’t heard any news other than the author is recovering, writing the book in the mean time and will upload all the remaining chapters once returns…:blobwink: to be expected sometime this year but no info as of when… :notlikeblob: if anyone knows anything else will be greatly appreciated :aww:

amylane1023 and Flyinghigh79 like this.
  18. amylane1023

Reading List:
    Link
    hopefully...she will return...is there any news on her..she is so secretive...

19. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly... I love how much character development we can see in this story. but the more i read the more frustrated I get. both with max and Riftan.
    In the first book I was stress out how timid and negative thinking Max is... Then book 2 I feel amazingly proud of max become the over the top FL.(as like any other story plot...) however, I find it very uncomfortable with how Max continue to be stubborn and making every single decision on her own. (a bit selfish there... she doesn't consider Riftan feeling and just get mad in every argument) Though Riftan is also stubborn but i understand him for being that way. But then, she swiftly decide to leave Riftan for Wizard tower and then came back after 3 year and thought everything to be back to normal. (like an ex-gf left the bf and then return back '"hi i'm back. I'm miss you, let get back together again. no hard feeling ok." :eek:) Even though I get she left for his sake but they could have discuss for other solution together but max immediately make decision like "ok. let's do that, no question ask.":mad:
    So I support how Riftan cold heartily treat her here as he has every right to do so because of his broken heart being left. (even though is also because of his sexual desire:ROFLMAO:) and yet Max has the audacity to being mad at Riftan for being cold treatment to her.... I don't know. (if my ex did that to me. in reality i would not even think of accepting them back. You just left me heart broken)
    Another thing, how can you throw book at your husband face, or any other think.(only the first time is cute..) he has never raise his hand on her and yet she throw tantrum just like what her father did. (I'm sad... In real world that would still consider abuse too.)
    I'm so hard broken for Riftan the more I read about him how patient, loved, protective and easily give in of him he had done for max so far. (The prefect husband material you can never get in real world especially with that temper too.:barefoot:)
    Of course, Riftan also being stubborn too but he always had reasonable reason but max was more like a spoil princess that will throw tantrum every time she didn't get her way. What i see from max as i read the whole thing ... 'the more you get. the greedier you become.' and that how her character continue to developed as someone important as Riftan i guess...

Of course this is all for the sake of story plot but i just can't help wanting to voice out my frustration here. That's all:cry:

bradpitt69 and LSEM123 like this.
  20. money

money Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I first realized how badly max treats riftan when I read the part where riftan tells her how his mother killed herself, and all max did was said a few words of consolation to him, and left him without even a note. She just sat back and waited for him to come to her and bid farewell. How entitled o_O If you compare it to the time riftan found out about max's deepest darkest secret ( seeing her being abused) and how he showered her with love, care and devotion afterwards. He promised again and again to protect her and put everything in line to own his words. And what did max do when riftan revealed his deepest darkest secret? She was too focused on her own agenda to even console him properly. She kept saying that she will come back. How about you stop with your own personal growth and views for a second and focus on loving him? He indirectly told her that he fears he would meet the same end ( suicide) and she could not even leave all other businesses behind and focus on listening to him for awhile. Then she had the gall to come back and say riftan is too closed with his emotions!!! Well duh :( what happened when he DID open his heart?? You dismissed his worries and then pretended as if you never heard him reveal a terrible part of his life. I think, Rosetta was right when she said it was not possible for the sisters to truly love anyone. I know it is because of the lifelong abuse, but its not uncommon for the abused to become abusers later in life. In real life ,if you look into the parents who abuse their children, you will see that those parents were abused themselves when they were children. Max is a good person, but she needs to watch herself or she will become a abuser herself. she is too proud to admit her mistakes to riftan or express her desperate love for her because she finds it embarrassing.. Her pride comes before her loved one. She is also greedy like her father. The duke has power, money, status, but still compares himself to others and is constantly unsatisfied, he wants more. Same with max, she has achieved so much in a short time, name ,recognition, she also has unconditional love. But she still compares herself to Agnes/ Rosetta and is perpetually unsatisfied, always wanting it all. She also is manipulative like her father, and flips out when things don't go her way. Her father is good to Rosetta, because with her things go his way, but is cruel to max because she is an inconvenience. I think max's love for riftan is genuine, and she has a good heart, but honestly sometimes I feel like all she wants is to win the Agnes v max contest. I get it is because how her father always compared her to others, but frankly, that does not justify some of her behaviour which are straight up cruel.