Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Dione

Dione Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

2. DarkeAOU

DarkeAOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I wasn't going to share this, but I had this thought after my latest reread.

Anyway, am I the only one thinking that the Fake Hilsman might be Choi Jung Gun?

I'm thinking that because the Fake Hilsman reads like he's going to be important in the next season (Hunters arc), and Choi Jung Gun was way too flashy in Cale's yellow test, so he's probably going to show up again, too (similar to how the guys from the Sealed God's test appeared in the cintamani).

Add in how shocked he was when Cale introduced himself as Cale Henituse specifically, and both Fake Hilsman and Choi Jung Gun's absolute hatred of Hunters that borders on obsession, and it looks. Really fishy. At least to me. :hmm:

Ardna, Morphiex, reader_O8 and 2 others like this.
  3. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

If that was the case would n t, Fake Hilsmen be aware of the fact that KRS is currently inside Cale,since he was the one who wrote the book and he is also in cahoots with GoD with the whole KRS transmigration plan .Fake Hilsmen doesn t, seem to aware that Cale is KRS.

Morphiex, GoldenTiger0 and reader_O8 like this.
  4. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else feel that the author should give Cale another AP...
    ...Don't maybe, "The Virginity Shield"? XD.

Seriously, I would like to see the day as the author will show us the reaction of others and children especially by knowing who will be "Mrs. Henituse" jajaja.

I can already imagine Ron or Clopeh as a matchmaker looking everywhere saying something like: "My god must only have the best of the best" or "Cale-nim does not need any woman, none is worthy..." Jajajaja.

5. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Or this world is honestly an illusion world or it’s actually a parallel world of KRS!Cale hence Alberu doesn’t have memories of this or Cale didn’t make a big enough fuss for them to be talk about years later.

reader_O8 likes this.
  7. Hmmmaybe

Hmmmaybe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering something:

Where does Raon sleep? In his Black Castle or Cale bedroom in Rock Villa?

Actually ever since Black Castle came into the picture, I've been confused on many things.

There was this chapter where Beacrox cooked in the Black Castle's kitchen which made me question a lot of things.

Where do they even eat?

Also, I am not sure about Eruhaben but I think he lives in the Black Castle with Sherrit.

I don't usually fuss over these things but there is so much details on TCF that I'm wondering about the tiniest details.

reader_O8 and tati79 like this.
  8. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wherever Cale is :blobxd: bet Cale have room on both underground (Rock Villa) and on the surface (Black Castle)

I seemed to remember a scene wherein the wolf children, Hilsman and CH done with their training begging Beacrox (he is cleaning his kitchen tools) to feed them before taking a bath or something... Meanwhile Cale and Raon eating something at the side.... So I guess the kitchen and dining area were placed near each other unless it was like an island type kitchen layout :hmm: or I am mixing things up....but definitely the kitchen and dining is next to each other cause I also remember a scene of Raon being depressed of not having his first growth phase.... Cale invited him to have some ice cream while watching Beacrox cleaning the kitchen. :blobmelt:

I would like to think that their main hideout is the Rock Villa cause all of Cale's close allies have room assigned in there but their front reception will be the Black Castle. So Eru-gramps' may have both room underground and on the surface, it is a matter of choice of what he is doing I guess? :hmm:

*** Anyway, don't sweat the details with the way things are going now..... Only Alberu have the occasional leisure to fall asleep but that is also under the premise his consciousness is with the Dark Tiger. :blobjoy:

And the Black Castle sort of become a "prison" for Count Mock and Gersey as well as a "clinic" for Fredo and his ally so yeah... Bet other allies of Cale will stay in Rock Villa during this times if SG didn't build his temple and hand outs tests.

9. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A verified psycho, our blondie Dora is. Tsk tsk. :facepalm:

I hope that the shards of the broken vials also serves as boba while Venion is drinking his milk tea I mean paralyzing poison :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Me too, I am having my bright smile with teary eyes, ughh why so sweet Cale :blobuwu:

Thank you for the summary:bloblove:

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait. What?