Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. zozoshawky

zozoshawky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucy was frightened when evan killed the beast and when she saw his red eyes she asked him if he was really a human.Lucy was screaming while evan was getting closer because she thought he would kill her but he just took her necklace.charlotte then remembered when she and evan were alone in the room.charlotte was touching evan's hair while looking at his eyes.she asked him why did his eyes turned red suddenly.Evan told her that he can't control it.He then asked her if she hates his red eyes and she said that Dan also has red eyes but evan said"montie and l are different".He then told her that there were no horns even if she continued to check and she said "of course there shouldn't be any you idiot".charlotte told him that when she first decided to take him with her, it was by her own will and she will never let go of his hand first.charlotte stopped remembering the past and asked evan to give her the necklace.Evan gave it to her.the beast came from the nicklace and because evan killed him it was disappearing.Nertan appeared from inside the dark building and told Lucy that she was very usless becauce she couldn't deal with the children and two humans that had lost their magic.lucy told him that evan was strong but he didn't believe her and said that he would deal with them by himself.He then summoned a bigger beast.the children were hiding behind evan and holding on to his clothes while saying:"It's a disaster" ,"please save us", " Big brother, can you defeat the disaster":).In Marvel , the demon with the cloak said while he was looking from the window that something happened to one of the seeds.then carsilion's relative asked him if they should check it but the demon said it was only one and there is still a lot of them.He then noticed that there was someone coming down from inside the carriage and said"It looks like we have a guest" Jeff was the one who came from the carriage.the expression on his face was really sad.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  2. zozoshawky

Reading List:
    Link
    Marvel's mages welcomed Jeffrey and told him that the emperor was waiting for him.Jeffrey suddenly looked at the window and when they asked him if there was anything wrong he said "no"and walked with them to meet carsilion.Nertan was saying that it made no sense because evan cut the beast so easily.He then ran inside the dark building.Lucy asked him to take her also with him but charlotte chained her because she wanted lucy to give them the information she knows.charlotte told the children to wait for them outside and they shouldn't leave the protection sheild. she and evan went inside.the children were worried about letting evan and charlotte alone but they then said that evan was very strong.the boy that they first met was thinking that he felt evan's aura somewhere before then he remembered when Nertan and Lucy were talking to the demon with the cloak and that it was the same feeling.the beast that evan cut some of it was an ancient beast called Velacenia.only people with the power of disaster can deal with ancient beasts.Numerous stems extend from the center of the main body and absorbs everything around it expands its territory and continues to multiply.Most of them must have been destroyed after the day of disaster.Evan then told charlotte that the way was blocked and she told him to make a hole in the wall.They found Nertan.He told them that they will regret what they did and all humans will kneel before him [the disaster].charlotte told him to take them to the main body of the beast.He tried to make them fall in a hole but they avoided it so easily.when they arrived, there were humans inside the beast.charlotte said that all the ancient beasts were terrible but among them the reason why Velacenia was particularly notorious was becauce of its nature and the name given by the demons [human's storage].Back in Marvel Jeff and carsilion were speaking.carsilion told him that since the knights of Klaus visit so often, the gate that connects Theia and Aventa will disappear.Jeff said"I am sure sir Vermon saw and received all that happened in Yves Fadra's castle".Carsilion said "of course l got reports on everything that happened in the castle, starting with the archduke threatening our chief wizard and accompanying him to the castle.However,it seems that the atmosphere around the archduke has changed a bit in that short period of time.It sounds like someone who lost his heart [has a broken heart]".Vermon was coughing behind them and carsilion asked him if he was uncomfortable and that he should come closer:D.Jeff then replied "because l didn't get an answer yet".

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  3. Mhwang2002

Mhwang2002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @zozoshawky - thank you for these summaries!!! Really clear and succinct. Can't wait for the rest of season 2 to unfold. I am hoping for a happy ending for Charlotte and Jeffrey. I am team Jeffrey all the way!

4. daladala

daladala Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess Jeffrey should be the ML. In the promotional image posted by the author, Charlotte is holding a male hand. This male hand is wearing black gloves. If I remember correctly, only Jeffrey's gloves fit this glove style. .
    Evan has worn gloves, but it is a glove style with fingertips exposed.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  5. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Jeffrey is the ML then I will start reading it again. I don't want to have any second male lead syndrome for him.

6. daladala

daladala Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeffrey respects Chalotte more than Evan. I can't feel any romance when Evan kisses Chalotte's hand without her consent.
    I have had similar experience. Even though he used to be my friend, I still feel unhappy in retrospect.
    Intimacy without consent is more like panic than romance.
    The fact that Evan put a chain on Chalotte was terrible. It completely turned me into Jeffrey stan. So far, I have far more favorable impressions of other roles than Evan.
    It may be a good thing that Chalotte is temporarily separated from Jeffrey. She can have more time to accept the possibility of a new relationship instead of rushing to give a response.
    She gave up pursuing love because of her disciple, and now she is thinking about it again!

7. Disguised_Owl

Disguised_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Evan never put a chain on Charlotte? I think it was the head of the demon village that did so that it would make sorcerers less than 5 circles unable to use magic. It worked for Charlotte with her current predicament but for Evan it was more "like a toy" (as Charlotte said). The only thing Evan did was not resist when they put it on both of them. In chapter 92 Charlotte actually asked him to take the chain off. Evan took off the chain and mana restraint when she agreed to stay by his side until "his story" is over. So now I guess it's just a "token of her promise".

To be fair, Jeffrey put a forbidden covenant on her that was banned more than 100 years ago without her consent. To me, that is worse than kissing a hand without consent. You can also argue that Jeffrey did it "to protect her" but where is the protection? It's not like it creates some kind of shield around her whenever she is in danger? All it does is make Charlotte take on more responsibilities. To be honest, none of them are really "respectful" towards Charlotte, they just do what they do thinking she will eventually let it slide. Let's hope that changes more throughout season 2.

Also, please take a look at this very helpful explanation of chapter 91 to get a better understanding:

8. daladala

daladala Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with what you said, this is why I use the comparison sentence. I thought the covenant was placed in Jeffrey. Maybe this is my misunderstanding, I will read again.
    This is really a useless covenant, but maybe it can make Charlotte pay more attention to her own safety. I deeply doubt it.
    Indeed, they are only doing things that they think are good for each other, and they rarely think about each other's mood. That's why I didn't become Jeffrey stan until the second season.
    These are like two bad options, I try to choose the one that is not that bad.
    This story is full of immature emotions, but I can only try my best to keep reading optimistically.
    Otherwise, how can I do?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
    81ganzy and boom2424 like this.
  9. blnk_spce

blnk_spce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it was my mistake in the spoiler for chapter 90 when I read it without reading the rest. I corrected it. They were chained together by that demon dude. My apologies if that's where you got your info @daladala, and if not, then please disregard. :blobxd:

As for the covenant though, Jeffrey did it for himself not for Charlotte, and she only found out about it by piecing things together. He created the covenant so that he could die if she dies since the last time she tried to die, he didn't know. I don't think it was his intention to burden Charlotte with the covenant since it doesn't affect her at all, and he wasn't going to tell her (except now that she knows, she might be more wary of getting hurt). I personally think the covenant is extreme (and ridiculous), but it definitely wasn't done for Charlotte's protection; it was for Jeffrey's own needs? Sanity? Not sure. :facepalm:

But AGREED everyone keeps pulling Charlotte in different directions doing whatever they want. It's quite frustrating to read about a female lead... being lead by others constantly. Let's hope it gets better.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
  10. apple292008

apple292008 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He and Evan, I have to find out what connection they have.

Uncle(or brother)! Teach me magic!

Come to my house!

His eyes changed! Is that also magic?

After saving the people from Velacenia, his eyes returned to normal.

Kids stop. He looks angry.

He's not mad! He always looks like that!

Before, I could tell what he was thinking just by looking at his face. Ever since we met again, I don't know what he's thinking.

It's a gift for you.

He seems to answer all the questions I asked, but he wouldn't answer the most important questions.

I really do not know...(?)

In that case, okay. (?)

I have to take care of the rest. (?)

....!!

... I don't know how long I've been looking forward to meeting you. Me, Louis Christian ... Marvell greets the sun of Marvell. After a long wait, I finally see His Majesty again. All of this feels like a dream. When I was a child, I still vividly remember seeing his majesty in the imperial palace. He stroked my hair gently. (?)

What am I? (?) or Did I?

Of course. The cool breeze that time, the lights that gleamed gold... you wouldn't know how kind that smile you gave that time was.

It must be around the time you just started walking. You remember it well.

How can I forget the day I found myself. (?) Since then, I never thought that I would ever set foot in the imperial palace until now... when I walked here, I felt relieved like I was back in my own hometown. The Marvell blood flowing in my body seems to think that this place is his home.

Well, I'm glad you feel comfortable, for years I've wanted to meet you, I was wondering if there was a big problem asking him to stay... seeing your face like that, you seem to get along well.

Ah no. What are you going to do... I don't know how much I miss Marvell's room(?). And the reason I really wanted to meet you was because I wanted to say something. So I'm asking you to show... it's very close, so I'd like to ask you to do it yourself if you will allow.

! If you allow...

I should not. I have a meeting with the kings of Strya. I had a lot of that time. If you have something important to say, it will be enough to convey it to me through duke pell next to you.

Duke... ah, no. your Excellency! I...

Louis. Cliff(?) always cares for you. I know you are going everywhere and using Marvell's name to get a lot of unfair advantages. Think about cliffs(?). I won't mind your actions. Don't be reckless, leave quietly and come back. Not the imperial palace but where you should be.

... Your majesty will surely regret it. .....

...See you later, charlotte Eleanor.

Wait! Soo(?)...! That...thank you Sudan(?) save me...thank you. If it wasn't for you magicians, we wouldn't have survived either. Selena and John couldn't have been saved anyway. Thank you very much.

What are you talking about? You saved us first. Thanks to you we survived. Thank you for the courage.

.... So, sorceress... a guest came to the village... of course, I saw their face. But strangely, I can't remember their face. It's so weird... I think that the guest was a witch.

Evan. So you're saying... it's sold in a blue-roofed shop on an island called Cordelia. Would you like to eat strawberry pie with me...?

... Yes.

He finally wanted to open his mouth...

I didn't know you were so interested in food. This is enough to do it later(?). After everything is done(?)... eat this.

No. No 'later'. I thought I had enough time... but then Charlotte suddenly disappeared eight years ago.

Evan, I...

Charlotte, for the past 8 years since Charlotte disappeared. If you know what I'm thinking you'll want to run away without listening. ...I think we've arrived.

This bastard... I've been thinking about it since we met again...

as expected, he was so mad at me!
    I previously put out this translation but the moderator took too long to check it. please check out the visuals on bato otherwise you won't understand what's happening.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
  11. Blablalala

Blablalala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, don't you think the Phale demon is weird, very weird see you later Charlotte??? The same vibrations are like a disaster hahaha it would be weird if the author said it was real disaster but disaster in Evan's body this would be ridiculous but weird don't you think?

Also I wonder why this forum is so quiet I was expecting interesting theories manhwa is not popular hahaha :'(

12. zozoshawky

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that too.He was very suspicious and dangerous from the beginning.I really suspected he might be disaster in the last two chapters, but then he said "I will see you soon, Eleanor" while looking at her picture.:eek:
    There is a lot of facts that prove Evan is The disaster like his silver hair and red eyes, but when that demon first appeared he didn't have a face then he stole phale's face.
    I first suspected that because of what the demon boy said about Evan and demon phale having the same aura. When Charlotte first met Evan, she remembered disaster because of his aura [ they two have disaster's aura ].
    Charlotte said that only people with the power of disaster can deal with ancient beasts and he was the one who gave Lucy and Nertan the necklaces.
    We now have two candidates for disaster or maybe they are the same person, but he devided to two.It's really complicated.(n)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
    boom2424, Marie_0720 and apple292008 like this.
  13. Blablalala

Reading List:
    Link

actually there are a lot of clues but the disaster was always in Evan's body these are the weird clues i found

I definitely thought that when the very suspicious and dangerous Phale demon took over Phale's body, his eye color was yellow, and if it was a disaster, wouldn't it be red, I was ridiculous, hahaha, but I found really strange clues that Charlotte appeared and disappeared even after she was imprisoned in Eldo's illusion in 70 episodes? it seemed strange to me that even the followers of the disaster say that it is really a disaster, maybe the followers of the disaster call themselves a disaster, who knows, but there is something I couldn't ignore that the demon follower said something like you can't beat him, no matter how strong you are and is bell necklaces special persons what

[
    but these are just theoretical i still think the disaster is in the body of the evan i can't even figure it out it's too complicated

boom2424, apple292008 and zozoshawky like this.
  14. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh Charlotte and Evan in chapter 98 so cuteeee /(///-///)/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. apple292008

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't that from chapter 97? not chapter 98?

boom2424 likes this.
  16. Blablalala

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens in one of the 98 episodes? I use visual translation but I don't understand can someone translate the part pls pls :'(

Guys and i think i found a clue about yurian in this episode i don't understand but there is something interesting about yurian's amnesia yurian was manipulated and he said phale died? |85 episodes| Notice the facial expression of Evan's partner in episode 51 that gives Yurian an eerie grin. I think Yurian's memory has been erased and manipulated

Yurian was with the fake master, he must have seen something, the dan asked him, don't you really remember that Evan was there?

And Yurian tried the magic to turn back time, but he really lost his memory? seems pretty weird to me

I think it's going to be a secret party, os bell is a symbol of the followers of disaster, but maybe it's the party evan and Charlotte are going to, who knows, I doubt the demon phale Demon will be there. among those who plan everything that will be a room at the party, one of the very suspects, especially this party

And Google translate very bad sorry

boom2424 likes this.
  17. Ismahan

Ismahan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But isn’t that just the same as her past life? Don’t forget that she just lives cause she wanted love.. if she keep being witth her disciples then isn’t it just basically the same as her past lives? I just want her to find someone she trutly deserve (but not de DK he killed a lot of ppl and all and it’s just too cliche) and that her disciples can live their live without relying on her like she also need a private live :(( let her live a normal live :(

Wait so.. who is the ml? I’ve been looking for it the whole time but my question is still not answered

18. lazyfujo

lazyfujo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yess I need Jeffery to be the ML. I don't care about that Cataclysm dude or whatever his name is, I just need Jeffery to be happy!! I would give all my money to the author to make it happen, but I'm broke rn.

zelihag, Pansy25, Marie_0720 and 6 others like this.
  19. Disguised_Owl

Disguised_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is, we don't exactly know the reason for why "Cataclysm" killed humans and assuming the reason was "just for fun" doesn't seem like the most reasonable one. There is a theory about how Cataclysm was a victim and result of experimentation done by humans and several people have turned their attention towards it. To be honest, it would be a lot more cliché and boring if Cataclysm did end up as the "true villain" all along. It wouldn't be very shocking and we would most likely already have expected it seeing how in the first chapter Charlotte killed him. Whereas if it was an ally and one that we wouldn't expect it from... that would be something. We might as well as expect a big plot twist at this point.

boom2424 likes this.
  20. apple292008

Reading List:
    Link
    there is no ml for now. the author said that the ml will be revealed in season 2. it's between Jeffrey and the fifth disciple i think. I didn't put the name because the fan translation and the official translation have different names for the fifth disciple.

yes, I think I saw somewhere that the author confirmed cataclysm is the antagonist. I can't remember where I saw that so don't quote me on it.