Spoiler The villainess is a marionette

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, thank heaven. If the world were to allow such 'obsession' to loose around, I'm going to puke.

2. luminousflames

luminousflames Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is officially published on radish. It's on chapter 52.

3. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why must it ends on that bastard of a creep!?

4. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
  5. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have a question
    if 1st life MC is actually cayena, 2nd life MC is reincarnated as an office korean women that read her past life in a novel, 3rd life MC is transmigrated to cayena. that means technically MC is OG cayena in a way right? then whos soul is that inside cayena body before MC got transmigrated there??

in the OG novel olivia is FL and sir raphael is ML. and the novel cayena read before transmigration as office korean women is actually what happened in her past life. so does that mean all that olivia and raphael love each other and is together actually happened in 1st life?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
  6. Ivy_

Ivy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are confusing me.

7. iactuallyfrhateithere

Reading List:
    Link
    i am confused too. thats exactly why i asked the question:derpyblob:

8. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    I was so curious that I drew it up :blobrofl:
    [​IMG]
    This is just my idea (probably wrong :blobicecreamlove:
    but still..)
    And about question 2
    Cayena always blamed herself for separating Raphael and Olivia. So most likely yes :blobconfounded:

9. iactuallyfrhateithere

Reading List:
    Link
    lmaooo no wayy you even draw it, thank you so much. i appreciate it lots;)
    omg nooo she must've feel like she cheated on fate for stealing someone partner like that:cry::cry:i hope theres an explanation for it so she won't keep blaming herself anymore... will she keep blaming herself like that until the end of the story?

Muty30 and Natamcia like this.
  10. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, after kissing Raphael etc. , i think that she stopped it :blobparty:

iactuallyfrhateithere likes this.
  11. adorablecheetos

adorablecheetos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cayena's dad is so beautiful I cant

I mean we need much more simp for this DILF in his golden age

NOT TO MENTION ETHEL??? Absolute beauty

Sometimes I'm confused what would Raphael called Rezef, brother? or brother in law?

[​IMG]

Marane101 likes this.
  12. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He calls him brother because Raphael and Rezef are half siblings. Cayena and Rezef's mother had a affair with Raphael's Dad. That's why the emperor hates Rezef and dislikes Cayena. So it's kinda akward for cayena having a relationship with her brother's half bro~~

13. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing. They don’t even have a relationship. Raphael’s father also didn’t consider him a “real” son so I guess he doesn’t have to pretend to be family. Raphael himself is quite cold to his parents. He says he doesn’t feel anything for them so I highly doubt Rezef means anything to him. His mind never changed towards him even when he found out Rezef’s true father.

14. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He might be good-looking but he’s a complete trash at the end.
    According to previously posted spoilers as soon as he started feeling better because of Cayenna’s elixir he decided to use her to get more of it and to rule longer living happily with his lovely mistress and son and pushing Cayenna aside. Such a pathetic j*rk he is.
    I don’t remember if he knew that making elixir is shortening Cayenna’s lifespan or just knew it’s hard and dangerous to get, but he still wanted to make Cayenna bring him more.
    I don’t think he deserves any forgiveness. Not only did he hate his firstborn for her mother’s sins and showed her some affection only to make Rezef angry as a part of his petty revenge, but as soon as his health improved he cynically decided to betray the daughter who helped him to get back with his lover and son and saved his life paying for it with her lifespan.

ValReads, Enmea, manjuone and 5 others like this.
  15. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    All three parents involved in this mess are trash both as human beings and parents. The parents of Cayenne and the father of Raphael. I think the novel gave all three their comeuppance.

Muty30, Enmea, Hera a misigga and 4 others like this.
  16. iactuallyfrhateithere

Reading List:
    Link
    so all it took was a kiss huh:blobjoy::blobjoy: but seriously though do we ever get proper explanation in the story from author about raphael and olivia in 1st life?

17. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emmm why should we? This story is about how cayena doing in her life right now. I think the author make a great story to be more focus on her instead explaining everything such a side character's life into detail explanation.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  18. iactuallyfrhateithere

Reading List:
    Link
    well because i am curious, plus i think detail would be nice to solve my curiosity. if i am not curious then i won't ask the question at all.

19. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo, there was a recent chapter in novelupdates, and I discovered there are other wizardsand bael has a brother who detests him. And they want cayena's power, I was bit confused so someone pls explain

20. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers everyone. Official support is never a bad thing, but it sucks when they c&d a project that's more than halfway done.

I'm quite stupefied by the people who hate Raphael for falling for Cayena because she was indifferent to him. I'm stupefied because it's blatantly untrue. Cayena was never indifferent to him, in fact, it's the opposite, she helped him out several times (by accurately predicting the future no less) and tried to get him to feel indebted to her. Hell, she mentions several times that her original plan was for them to be close friends and allies. Raphael jokes that her plan worked too well.
    So no, he didn't start paying attention to her because she lost interest in him, it's because her actions and change in personality made him curious. It's perfectly normal for curiousity to lead to love.

I do understand the bad first impression tho, most of the stories where the ml falls for the fl after she stops being his obsessive stalker fail miserably at making the love convincing. But let's not forget that it's natural for people to treat someone differently after they change (especially in stories where there's literally a different soul inside), so we shouldn't raise our pitchforks every time this trope appears.

Muty30, aymara88, manjuone and 4 others like this.
  21. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t even understand what bad first impression? So, he didn’t love her back because she was annoying as hell and therefore they hate him? People need to grow up. It’s not even like he was unkind to her. The impression I got is that he suffered through everything her past self did. She would touch him up and stuff and he endured it. She would show up uninvited and he still tolerated it. Cayenne of today is blatantly different from Cayenne of the past. Even her family realized that. She speaks intelligently, have manners, and treats people better unlike her past spoilt, naive self.

Obviously to Raphael it’s like she’s a completely different person on the inside which is true when we consider how much she’s changed through maturity and changed worldview. It’s this difference in her that obviously attracted him. And there’s no denying that she’s attracted to him too. I see people gripe about Raphael but ultimately, who cares. I like him and I’m glad I can look forward to the manhwa and novel. Usually if I don’t like either FL or ML, I quit the story rather than griping about it. I’m looking at you True Beauty.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021