Spoiler The villainess is happy today

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Alternate Title:
    악녀는 오늘도 즐겁다

Description:
    My friend stole my boyfriend and then dared to hand me a wedding invitation with a smile? Ha! I had a blast enjoying my revenge and came home and fell asleep but... When I woke up I was in the body of the Villainess of a Romance Fantasy novel who has everything, appearance, assets, and intelligence. The only thing this girl lacked was the insight to judge a man. Throw the bastard Prince away to the main female lead and let us just enjoy the luxury of power and money!

Any spoilers?

2. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
  3. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read this part in another language translation up to ch39 and it seems the guy who helped the ogFL was from some intelligence guild, he wasn’t the Crown Prince’s assassin.
    After getting a chance to talk to MC and realizing that he was played by ogFL he’ll switch to help MC.

From what I’ve read so far MC will be solving everything with money doing it in a very sophisticated way, pouring just fortunes into solving troubles and showing everyone how powerful and dignified she is. Apparently in this world setting money + power mean being dignified. It’s silly but MC is doing the right things. so I’m not mad about it.
    Her father will be delighted that she’s finally behaving like a real princess of a filthy rich Duke and will support all her decisions. MC will bring the intelligence guild master onto her side, she’ll save a shapeshifter “suin” from slavery (the leopard in the cover), she’ll meet a knight and he’ll start thinking of her more favourably.
    OgFL will try to scheme in background but all her attempts will be always ruined by the MC’s endless money, arrogance and power of higher title. MC will be wondering how could it have happened in the novel she’s read that all of her business attempts had failed while ofFL’s always won gaining fame and fortune, when MC has so much power and such talented people working for her father, and the ofFL is just the lowest noble with nothing but naive looking face. There’s a big chance that all of the bad things happening to the MC in the book were set up by ogFL using hands of the fishes, like in the case with the dress that she managed to snitch from MC using the intelligence guild master by saying bad things about MC and looking all vulnerable and bullied.

Melita_H, Bastian, KuranFan and 114 others like this.
  4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg. It became a manwha?!? I’m beyond moved.

jkumi7 and Alexaaa_23 like this.
  5. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You posted good one.my english is not that good so i am sorry for the confusion.

jkumi7 and syofiaa like this.
  6. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art in the manhwa is good :aww:

Marie_0720, Mandyj, samster and 2 others like this.
  7. elhystine

elhystine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers!! Imma camp in here♥

jkumi7 and SofiyeJaan like this.
  8. sleepydira

sleepydira New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yup i can't wait for others and of course, the male lead to appears in manhwa :blobpopcorn::aww::blobmelt:

jkumi7 and Alexaaa_23 like this.
  9. LokaLari

LokaLari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the current 6 chapters xD there would be a hot daddie in chapter 2. I cant share the image cuz there's no url :blobsob: I think he was a duke's son or someone in the upper class. He had a vibes of being an ML but I just saw that it seems to be a slave who's from a royal family.
    In chapter 6, the dude with blue hair from the prologue will appear, he must be the boss from information guild :blobwoah: he knows the white lotus heroine, he reminds me of someone....

I can't recall which novel is that but that dude is a magician who wears a mask that no one knows his identity. He is also the boss of the information thingy and as far as I remember, its because of the handkerchief that makes him fall for that heroine :hmm:. Oh i remember there was a scene where MC got inside of his office then found the hidden door, where she saw children who's also a magician, that this dude teaching. They were trying to remove something from the ice without breaking it or something:hmm: ohh well:blobcheeky:

11. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s from Death is the only ending for the villainess.

chiri.ru, ujpo9, Muskaan2004 and 5 others like this.
  12. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please could someone spoil if the crown prince falls for our protagonist and how she destroys him anyways because he’s a scum! I love the concept of Beware of the Villainess with Melissa hating Ian and really hope the protagonist in this story kicks the Prince’s arse!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
    Yukari_me, Ismalia, ujpo9 and 18 others like this.
  13. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers abt mc before transmigrating (from user Lovina)
    "in her first life mc have a 8 year relationship with a man (an ex military who become a lawyer) who broke up with Her . in a school reunion, a friend of mc (or ex friend is more appropriate) gave mc an invitation to her wedding with mcs ex boyfriend and told mc she should congratulate Her. It's why mc can't stand backstabbing and unfaithful men. she is the type of person who acts cool and strong even if she feels sad. So she reads a web novel to feel better but cheered for the villainess who have it all but doesnt use all her power to win against a pauper girl . She relates a lot with the villainess, she saw the fake ex friend as the heroine and the prince as her ex boyfriend. the cause of death is that she fell asleep in her bath."

- more abt mc as the villainess (from user its0k)
    "From what I’ve read so far MC will be solving everything with money doing it in a very sophisticated way, pouring just fortunes into solving troubles and showing everyone how powerful and dignified she is. Apparently in this world setting money + power mean being dignified. It’s silly but MC is doing the right things. so I’m not mad about it.
    Her father will be delighted that she’s finally behaving like a real princess of a filthy rich Duke and will support all her decisions. MC will bring the intelligence guild master onto her side, she’ll save a shapeshifter “suin” from slavery (the leopard in the cover), she’ll meet a knight and he’ll start thinking of her more favourably.
    OgFL (heroine) will try to scheme in background but all her attempts will be always ruined by the MC’s endless money, arrogance and power of higher title. MC will be wondering how could it have happened in the novel she’s read that all of her business attempts had failed while ogFL’s always won gaining fame and fortune, when MC has so much power and such talented people working for her father, and the ogFL is just the lowest noble with nothing but naive looking face. There’s a big chance that all of the bad things happening to the MC in the book were set up by ogFL using hands of the fishes, like in the case with the dress that she managed to snitch from MC using the intelligence guild master by saying bad things about MC and looking all vulnerable and bullied."

so from another spoiler, mc is basically fishing a lot of men in the sea. the spoilers r confusing but from what ive gathered, the heroine (pink haired bitch) have lots of side hoe that do what she ask them. im guessing shes a two faced bitch who acts innocent to make men pity her and love her
    like this spoiler: (from user Malacat)
    "looks like the MC is going to go around and freeing the FLs extra fishes. She says she's not interested in them since they fell for Iris. But I sorta like the information guild leader though. It only took one chunk of cash to make him realize he jumped onto the FLs wagon a little to fast. One sob story and he didn't even look into it, just swallowed it whole.

Then immediately afterwards MC sees FL walking around with fish#3 carrying bags for her."
    ^ the "fishes" are the heroines side hoes. her main hoe is the asshole crown prince

also info abt the bitch heroine: SHES AN ENVIOUS BITCH. what mc have, she wants. she even asks one of the men (her "fishes") to steal mcs dress for her wtffff. UR JUST A PAUPER U CAN NEVER GET TO MCS LEVEL

- spoilers from user Moonaholic0

Information may be incorrect since it is Google translated
    - Past life
    MC was born in a family where the father preferred the male child and the daughters had no standing. They weren't even allowed to dine properly. Her only support was her mother who endured it for her(MC). So she strived hard and became successful modern woman. She had a relationship with a man for 8 years. She helped him in everything. But that guy broke up with her. And also was about to be married to MC's bitchy friend who had the audacity to ask for blessings after stealing her boyfriend.

- Crowned Prince:
    It seems the prince got angry at the MC for breaking the engagement with the reason that he was meeting other woman.

- Slave
    She also bought a passerby male slave for 3 billion. I don't know the reason though.

- spoiler abt the ml and the shitty crown prince (from user Thinkokoro)
    "From what i read, the slave named is Harvey or Javier and he is the ml (i saw comment in kakaopage say that)
    Oh, and he actually a soon to be king, he know that cuz the cat from his clan come to find him but he doesnt want go because if he become the king for his clan, he will have to leave the Mc, and he didnt want that.

The crown Prince is asshole, he tried to kill mc.
    You know the fruit doesnt fall far from the tree?, yeah the emperor is also an asshole (so thats why the crown Prince is like that.) He apologized to Mc (Actually Mc is the one who say "Your Majesty apologizes to me.") cuz of what his son has done, but Mc doesn't want let that go easily. Mc want the Prince's sin to be revealed in the public and get his punishment fairly. but the Emperor threatened her. Here some of the dialogue:

"This way, we're going to be completely divided. I don't think the Candmione can follow your ways."
    "That's too bad. But princess, you'll have to do it moderately."
    "Do you think such a coward would work for me?"
    "I have a loyal dog."
    "The black-haired dog has been loyal to the imperial family from generation to generation for centuries. They are such a thing."
    "he is very good at following orders to bite the throats of those who threaten the imperial family. So be careful."
    "I'm sorry, Your Majesty, but I never had a single reason to be careful in my life."
    "Sure. What a shame. It's always sad to lose a talented person."
    "I'll make the most of it. Take a look at my neck. I'm not going to hide, I'm not going to run."

She turned around without even leaving a greeting."

- spoilers abt heroine being abt a nasty, jealous bitch (from user MishaArnon)
    "After the banquet iris will say to one of the assassins' from intelligence guild that she also wants a dress like that, so he goes to steal one for iris and mc gives it to him, showing she has so much wealth she can buy as many of them as she want. then he becomes fascinated with mc.
    Later he follows mc and mc is at a café then she looks out of window and sees a mixed race slave called "suin" and saves him by pouring money bags after another."

14. m5nn6t

m5nn6t Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! And Thank you to the people who said those spoilers too!

ujpo9 and jkumi7 like this.
  15. SofiyeJaan

SofiyeJaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :justabotheart:

16. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manhwa it just have 3 chapters I want more spoiler please

SofiyeJaan likes this.
  17. lylac

lylac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank y’all for the spoilers :aww:

18. Kirax

Kirax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope that the ML wasn't one of ogFL's fishes.

19. Cheesypots

Cheesypots Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he won’t be. He’ll be a simp only for the MC. ❤️

20. saintine

saintine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the dude here look more closely to Kassion than the leopard shapeshifter? Well i'm guessing that the leopard shapeshifter will either have his hair turn black and glow up or the one in the cover is Kassion.

I'm sorry i cant remember the name of the shapeshifter ckhsjdbejf but yea from the manhwa raws he looks more like a little brother than a ml to me :cry:

Marane101, ujpo9, eyjafjalla and 9 others like this.