Spoiler The villain wants to live

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Magnus183, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: The Villain wants to live.
    Available form: novel (as far as I know)
    Synopsis:
    The mid-level boss of my company’s AAA-game.

Deculein, a villain who dies in 999 out of the 1000 playthroughs.

Now I have transmigrated in his body.

Anybody have spoiler for this novel?

The only thing I got was from a review in nu that said yoo Rah (his ex gf from the real world) got transmigrated too, but she is a player instead of a character.
    Also that Luna kid that wants to avenge his dad forgave him(?) after he submit his research that have her dad's name as a co author.
    The new emperor/empress is a regressor apparently and got close to him.

I forgot the rest and might have butchered some of the spoilers lol so take it with a grain of salt.

Anyway, thanks in advance!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Didact

Didact Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 @Magnus183 , I read some of the spoilers from a review too, was waiting for this thread to pop up for more.
    I’ll just copy-paste the review (it’s quits detailed and well written, all credits to @jch for the same)
    Deculain Yukline - The person Kim Woojin transmigrates into. His in-game personality is based loosely on Woojin's. The original Deculain was mysophobic, elegant, adhered to etiquette, and was a real bad guy, who has feelings for no one but Julie, his fiance, and was killed off by almost every major character. When Woojin becomes Deculain, their personalities meld together, so he does still care a little about Julie. Aside from being a senior professor, he's also the head of the Yukline House, one of the 12 important families. He has anti-demon properties, like all Yuklines do. He later tries to become the next chairman of the university, and his victory is pretty much set in stone after his competitor, someone who went to school with him, sees how much he's changed and pretty much concedes the position to him. As of c150, the last trial to become chairman is approaching.

Yeriel Yukline - She's the acting lord of Yukline and initially hates Deculain because she knows she can do better than him at being the lord. Her hatred fades away a lot later on, especially when Deculain says he'll give the position to her near the start of the story. It's later found out that she's not a real Yukline.

Allen - She's Deculain's assistant professor and is introduced as male, but she's female. She's been Deculain's assistant ever since he became a senior professor. She has spatial magic (if I remember correctly) and she's very strong. She's also either a spy for the Red Cross race or works with them.

Eiphrene Luna - Her father was Deculain's assistant and was working on a research paper with him, before he committed suicide. She hates Deculain because she (rightfully) thinks Deculain stole all her father's work and is intending on publishing the results as his, until Deculain helps her multiple times, by helping her out of an expulsion near the start of the story, sponsoring her to continue her studies, and other stuff. Then Deculain finishes the paper and includes Eiphrene's father as a co-author, giving him credit. Her hatred melts away like snow under sunlight after that, and she becomes Deculain's assistant.

Julie Fryden - She hates Deculain at first because he forced the engagement onto her and her family by threatening and a bunch of other stuff. Later, it's revealed through one of Deculain's diary notes that the reason why Deculain likes her is probably because there was a disaster when they were young and Julie was the only one who refused to give up on saving Deculain even though the situation looked hopeless. As a result, Julie got injured, and can't use aura/mana/magic/something properly, and her life has been shortened. The way to save her is for Deculain to get Julie to hate him as much as possible. After mending their relationship, he finds out about it, and pretends he's trying to destroy her knight group, the Freinheim knights, so that she can go back to her family and get married to him. She does go back to her family, with a lot of hatred for Deculain and an extended lifespan, and is assigned to an especially harsh, cold place, where she'll no doubt suffer (and hate Deculain).

Sylvia Eliade - She's the heir to the Eliade family, and initially doesn't have a bad impression of Deculain (due to Woojin using his skills to be an amazing professor) before her father, Giltheon Eliade, reveals to her that during a fight between the Yuklines and Eliades, her mother, Giltheon's wife, was killed by Deculain when she was trying to leave. Then she asks Deculain about it and he doesn't deny it so she develops love-hate feelings toward Deculain like what @Jastermasher 1029 said. Before, that, though, she wanted to be Deculain's assistant like Eiphrene, but was rejected because she can fulfill her potential better than under him.

Ganesha - She's the leader of the Red Garnet Adventurer Group, and was hired by the original Deculain to capture talented children to be magic s*aves. But she becomes attached to them, and when she tells Deculain that she won't do it, she expects Deculain to retaliate for that, but he doesn't, and Ganesha tells Deculain that Yeriel is not his real sister. The children are Lia, Leo, and Carlos, and Ganesha takes them in as apprentices

Josephine - Julie's sister (not sure if real sister or not), who loves her a lot and is willing to do like anything for her. She's very strong and has some kind of shadow magic. She cooperates in deceiving Julie about Deculain trying to destroy her knight group.

Red Cross race - They're a group of people who are discriminated against. Deculain, as a demon-hating Yukline, used to at least implicitly support their treatment, but as Woojin, he actually spoke out in their favor. But when somewhere important (I forgot where) is bombed and there are Red Cross members among the bombers, Deculain can't support them that openly anymore and proposes for a Red Cross concentration camp to be built on Yukline land, bordering a demon-infested land, so they can suffer by defending against the demons. But Deculain obviously doesn't actually intend on punishing the Red Cross as badly as it seems like he will. The Red Cross have certain traits that allows people to identify them. One of those traits is not being able to eat a certain mushroom, but that mushroom is expensive and their reaction might not be very visible, so it's not a good way of finding them out.

Lia, Leo, Carlos - They are Ganesha's apprentices. Yuara, Woojin's ex-girlfriend, transmigrates into Lia sometime after the story starts. I can't remember much about Leo and Carlos other than that Carlos is a half-demon or half Red Cross or something like that.

Luina McQueen - She's around Deculain's age, and competed against the original Deculain when they were students (or a bit after that). They competed to become senior professor, but Deculain got the role and exiled her outside the empire, until she returns and Deculain later promises to make her a senior professor when he becomes chairman. Deculain also says that in a few years (forgot the exact number), he won't be blocking her anymore, and when she sees him coughing blood once, she thinks he has a terminal illness.

Sophene - She's the first in line to the throne, and becomes the new emperor after the current emperor dies. She's actually a regressor who returns to the start of the year whenever she's killed. Her first few regressions were when someone from the 12 families killed her with poison when she was a child. She has already regressed enough times to make her thousands of years old, which makes her lazy and bored with life. In the game, if she dies, the game is over, so Deculain tries to stop her from killing herself from boredom (he's succeeding so far). He becomes her magician teacher, and Julie is her knight teacher. Deculain uses his skills to be very good at chess, so Sophene likes to play chess with him because he's good at it. They become closer after the demon-mirror-in-the-palace-basement incident.

I myself am just waiting for the chapters to build up so I can read it in one go, since it’s one of Jee Gab Song’s works, so quite excited for it.

Geruto, Priar, Pansy25 and 3 others like this.
  4. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!! You got anymore spoiler about Julie?

Really hate the plot for her and Mc. To mend the relationship only to ruin it again so she can live longer.
    I feel like this is like that part in the novel extra where the Mc killed the fmc(?)s brother before he fully turned to a demon but he didn't explain it so misunderstanding and all of that..

Also how is his progression power wise. Like his telekinesis(?) and just overall power I guess.

Is the kid lia like special in someway? (other than being yuara)

5. Jastermasher 1029

Jastermasher 1029 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Deculain and Julie's relationship just worsened as of the latest chapters. While Deculain gets powers related to mirrors and flex tape.

Priar likes this.
  6. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    Flex tape??

7. Jastermasher 1029

Jastermasher 1029 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, flex tape. The duct tape. Also, Leah, or Yuara, don't have much notable characteristics aside from being a kinda talented mage/adventurer and looking like Deculain's dead fiance.

8. Didact

Didact Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she’s just there to make the MC nostalgic?

9. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read chapter 193-194 albeit briefly and boy that's just shit lol. So basically a guy who can see the future appears and told the empress that she will confess her love to Mc and that he is here to stop her. Because she is cursed. Everything/everyone that she loves will die and the guy saw it in his vision. He is also apparently the guy that killed the empress. Another ship seems to be sinking..

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
    Priar and gracecfe like this.
  10. Zackarov

Zackarov ~ Cheese Bear ~

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate this author's middle to late plot, it always goes downhill around there.

11. Whakatewhinau

Whakatewhinau Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's how things are looking so far with my interpretation of the mtl(194), I can't remember what the translated names are so forgive me:

• [*]Empress was told that she strangles MC to death after confessing her love due to some curse in her family and visited the future where he was reported to be dead (there's places in this world where time flows all over the place)
      [*]The professor lady (can't remember if she appears in the translated version or not) thinks he's got a terminal illness
      [*]His Student (the daughter of the guy whose work the MC stole)

• [*]MC is trying his best to make Julie (the knight) hate him but he's so goddam cool that it seems like it won't quite work.
      [*]MC's in cahoots with Julie's Yandere sister and Bear brother to make Julie hate him. Julie will overcome her curse so that she is strong enough to kill MC is the idea. Both the sister & brother hope that MC & Julie get together in the end.
      [*]MC's student & the Professor lady think he's being a dick so that Julie won't get emotional when he dies.
      [*]Julie thinks that MC killed 2 of her knights (dude in the train & a corrupt guy. Corrupt guy wasn't killed by MC but his death looked shady)
      [*]MC beats the shit out of her in a public duel without magic. He uses the opportunity to point out her weaknesses so she can grow quicker and he also shames her so that she hates him more (mage beating a knight in physical combat)
      [*]MC buries a bunch of people alive making Lia, Ganesh, & Julie all think that he's evil as it gets
      [*]MC's also did some cool shit like get his arm munched off by a tiger as he stuck a nade in its mouth and everyone thinks he did it to avenge his subordinate. Julie arrived as he did it and he told her to fuck off and keep hunting the tiger before it recovers.
      [*]Julie thought MC was hogging all the food when it needed to be rationed but just found out he hasn't eaten in a week (Like Zeff from One Piece)
      [*]Julie is trying to visit her comrades souls to confirm that MC killed them

• [*]Lia is scared of MC because she thinks of him as the same guy as when they were developing the game
      [*]Neither Lia or MC have realized who each other is yet
      [*]MC keeps wanting to kill one of her friends. He's 1/2 demon and while they both know he has a high chance of becoming evil Lia knows the route to keep him good.
      [*]MC protected Lia when the tiger bit his arm off but she still had her guts sliced up or something. MC patched her up flawlessly then did some 1st aid on his own arm.
      [*]Lia is always trying to stay from MC because she thinks he's evil
      [*]She thought he might be good but then he buried a bunch of people alive

• [*]Sylvia (the chick who was always #1 in MC's Class) is a full on stalker at this point and uses the wind to constantly listen in on what the MC is up to
      [*]Sylvia says she'll kill him and MC thinks so to but it doesn't really seem like anything will happen. If anything she'll do something that seems like she's killing him in order to do something else.
      [*]Her family killed MC's family with a cursed letter so that Sylvia would be strong. MC killed the mom once his fiancée died although Sylvia's mom was also already dying.
      [*]Basically the Dad is evil
      [*]It can be assumed that Sylvia knows what's going on around MC

• [*]Efrenn/student (the daughter of the guy whose work the MC stole) doesn't hate MC
      [*]Efrenn's dad gave cursed letter to MC's fiancee
      [*]It seems even her own dad hated her and MC's dad has plans to use her as a vessel

• [*]Yeriel is one of the people that's being hunted down (red cross or something like that)
      [*]The relationship changed a bunch throughout the mtl but currently Yeriel knows that MC will be there for her
      [*]She gets kidnapped by the red cross and is used as a bargaining chip
      [*]The red cross & Yeriel think that he'll need to get her back so he can kill her and cover up her bloodline
      [*]MC pretends to bury alive the red cross people but instead they escape in exchange for Yeriel
      [*]He hugs her and it's all fluffy and good n stuff

• [*]MC's assistant professor was the red crosses #1 assassin
      [*]The Red Cross has two factions
      [*]one faction knows that the MC is trying to help them
      [*]other faction thinks MC is the bane of their existence and he needs to be killed at any cost
      [*]MC is doing things that can't be revealed too easily like setting up a concentration camp. The public think it's a horrible place but he designed it so that the people inside are happy. The Emperor wants to install a gas chamber which is a bit yikes.

Xtra_7, Marume, Priar and 8 others like this.
  12. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks man, I read some of the mtl and yeah.. Don't know why the author like tragic romance a lot but I hope this novel will have a great ending for once..
    I heard his other novel always start great but goes downhill starting the middle or something.

gracecfe likes this.
  13. MagicAddict

MagicAddict Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the author writes really good novel with great characters and interesting plots, but sucks at romance and endings.
    In the novels extra he kills the brother of the female lead and one female lead is related to the death of the MCs body's parents.
    In the end the MC is forced to choose btw his real world and the novel world.
    In a monster who levels up The MC ends up choosing the Youngest FML lead who has the first chance instead of the elf and the dark elf he meets first. I Left the novel in the middle because I read that the Mc ends up losing his memory and about half of his powers,
    In both of the novels there is plenty of buildup with the other FML's but the MC always chooses the one who is introduced last and has the least chance and buildup and there is no Harem even if there is the buildup for it.
    Well the villain wants to live has the harem tag but till now there is no romantic buildup. If anybody tries to get close to the MC The MC destroys it himself or something else happens. when things were finally looking for julie he makes her hate him because she has a curse and will die in two months or something.
    MC's master tells the emperor to never love Deculain because she ends up killing everyone close to herself. he tells her that he saw a future in which she confesses and kills the MC. Sylvia hates and loves him because the real Deculain killed her mother.
    Her previous life Girlfriend is a kid and doesnt know that he is deculain.
    The author really loves tragic romance or something. I mean I love everything about the story but the Romance it spoils everything for me, but I still cant stop reading because the story is so good.

Priar, Pansy25 and gracecfe like this.
  14. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    I never finished any of his books/novels because of it. I look at the spoilers and was like God damn that's a shitty way to end things.

I just hope he learns from his previous experience so that this one would be better. Like rn the romance stuff is good imo but very very annoying. All the tragic shit and all the "ohh, I must sacrifice my self without explaining shit and hope it works out". Like the biggest problem for me is the lack of communication from the characters.. And that's kinda within Mc character and that makes it more annoying.

JaydenBlaze and gracecfe like this.
  15. Didact

Didact Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough* Misunderstandings tag *cough*

JaydenBlaze and gracecfe like this.
  16. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they have it? Didn't see it before.. Might have missed it

17. MagicAddict

MagicAddict Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Misunderstandings tag is alright but there has to be a limit for that too. The whole story is full of them and some of them are so stupid and easy to see through it feels as if the author just half assed it.

gracecfe likes this.
  18. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I was going to read but the spoiler and author past makes me doubtful if i should. So if anyone knows the romance end please share?

19. gowrav01

gowrav01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is still at 200 chapters, and has a long way to go before end. Within these chapters all female interests have somewhat love/hate relations with MC except the Empress (who also gets some BS reason from author for complicating relation with MC). The way I see it, romance drama will not end till the ending of the novel. Ignore the romance and it's a very nice novel.

gracecfe, Solracmar and Magnus183 like this.
  20. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say just give it a try if you are bored. It's still good enough read if you ignore the bs romance/drama.

YeongEunJi and twistingfeelings like this.