Spoiler The villainess is happy today

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Eccedentesiastdisha

Eccedentesiastdisha is married to Eren Jaeger

Reading List:
    Link
    Man I was really rooting for Cassion

Same he looks younger than mc so I can't take him seriously

2. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You must be thinking of (death is the only ending for the villainess) she have dark pink hair and 2 older brothers, she is also an adopted child from the streets cus the younger sister is missing.

ujpo9, riftanilian and syofiaa like this.
  3. chomiaaa

chomiaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the guy on the cover is the leopard kid lol the novel described his hair as blonde with black tips and kassion has brown hair so

Th.ay, riftanilian, saintine and 8 others like this.
  4. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ml here is the shapeshifter slave the leopard one??
    I thought is the knight one:facepalm::blobpopcorn_two::blobunsure::notlikeblob::blobsalute::sweating_profusely:
    Please SPOILER:blobneet::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blobbunny:blobmelt_thumbs

Briana likes this.
  5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    So, can I ask for spoilers on how MC frees the other fishes? Slightly disappointed Cassion isn't ML. I mean, cover boy has black getup and is brown haired. I don't mind Javier/Harvey end. Slightly unique being slave endgame (until ofc we know he's a hidden prince) but spoilers here say he's blonde? Well, I'll welcome pure MC simp though. So, can anyone spoil how many OGcapture targets we have here and who gets freed in order? Ofc, GM would be first but again, with how she freed him, what made him realized he was being used?
    Like a few here, I WISH we had fallout to modern fake friend and ex. MC dying apparently sleeping on a tub as opposed to the manhwa where she just slept at a sofa is slightly weird but ofc better. Imagine concluding she died at a tub when her was last scene was her being a boss. Sleeping on a sofa could at least make her look like either a random health related attack or sleeping pills (but no pill on sight)

6. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC did mentioned like she wanted to raise a ML. So I wonder,could he really be younger than her? I hope not bcuz I don't really like younger guy troop. I too, can't take ML that younger than MC seriously. It feels like raising a little brother

Elisee, Bella94, KeyJay and 15 others like this.
  7. Eccedentesiastdisha

Eccedentesiastdisha is married to Eren Jaeger

Reading List:
    Link

Ikr! And also I'm a sucker for black haired or dark haired MLS. I really hope the author will change the ml and most of the ppl really think that Cassion is the ml so it'd be better to make him the ml

Bella94, KeyJay, Marane101 and 6 others like this.
  8. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers! Looking forward to when the manhua gets an official English translation... but I'm hoping the Ln gets one too.

kaedeyuuki likes this.
  9. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted it go true harem route since she is sorta OP where she could have multiple spouses/lovers if she wished for. Then again she did mention it was a patriarchal society. I don’t mind either cassion or Havier.

why do I feel Havier is older than he seems ? You know 1 human year = 15 cat years, 2 human years = 24 cat years

10. mastet

mastet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg no, please let them change the ml to cassion, i already fell in love with him. And his gray/black eyes with the brown hair is so original and lovely, please oh please, manhwa author change the ml, please im begging you. idk if i can read if cassion isn't the ml :cry::blob_teary:

Bella94, ujpo9, Muskaan2004 and 6 others like this.
  11. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure about y'all but I've read the manhwa just a minute ago and the OG fiance... He is so ugly maybe it's just personal preference but men with White long hair is equivalent to a dehydrated grandfather. I'm sorry if that's your preference

12. Aihara Dian

Aihara Dian Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's ML? Please tell me...

13. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the ML is the leopard, I'd be happy honestly. I don't have an exact preference for older or younger MLs (each case is different and sometimes I prefer younger or older) so that didn't factor in my decision. What did was how much of dumbasses the other MLs are. Some more than others but they all were fooled by the bitch OG FL. Even the knight black haired guy that everyone seems to simp for, he wasn't too rude, but the later chapters (manhwa chapters yet to be translated to English as of the time of writing this) show that he talked to the OG FL on the balcony and that's how he formed a bad opinion of the MC.
    The original MC (before transmigration) might have not be the best person but most of these guys didn't give her a chance: the guild guy never met her, this knight guy also had the bitch's words to go by, the ex fiancé is the worst of course...
    The black haired knight isn't as bad but he isn't great either and personally I hate dumbass MLs so I'm hoping he isn't the ML.
    The shapeshifter guy seems more intriguing and I'm guessing that he is just relatively smaller because he was malnourished and abused as a slave and isn't an actual kid half her age. Even if he is like 14 and she is 18 or something, personally I don't mind since the author most likely won't include romance until everyone is of age. The novel/manhwa "I became the wife of the monstrous crown prince" is a perfect case of the age difference (with the MC being older than ML) done right so if this takes that route, I'm sure it'll be great

14. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, in most age difference stories, they tend to do make it morally right to today’s standards. I don’t mind the age gap too. Somebody mentioned in thread that FL won’t choose any of the ogFL fishes because she wants someone who’ll only look at her. I think Havier’s dual personality is attractive.

15. Luukia

Luukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know what's going to happen to the prince after she tried to kill MC? I read the post here saying the king basically gave him a slap on the wrist and told MC to get over it. So i'm wondering what sort of repercussions the crown prince and the king get in the end?

16. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this review with spoilers where it says that MC is the real owner of the body and the OG villainess is a fake who used the MC to try and get close to the emperor to get her body back since this family is the only one who can stand up to the imperial family. But really I'm so confused if I understood this whole thing right. And the emperor can turn back time and erase peoples memories or something. Or maybe it's the OG FL who turned back time and lost all her guilt and conscience???
    https://m.blog.naver.com/hacee31/222479133397
    Because in this review it'll say that there is a reason for why the OG villainess was attached to the prince and it's because she wants to become a pillar of the empire and make it a more equal place? So not because she's trying to get her body back from the emperor? Oh and apparently it's the OG FL who's the one turning back time? Idk, but one thing I did completely understand is who the ML is.
    it's the Jaguar/Leopard boy who's actually the king of beasts or something which makes sense because there's a leopard/Jaguar on the cover of the manhwa
    So, once again I'm confused and give the link while hoping that someone else can make sense of it.
    https://m.blog.naver.com/jooheee90/221556987766

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
  17. saikiG

saikiG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understand apparently
    ogFL (pink hair) turns back time to ruin MC's plans/business so she can live like her and take revenge (for what, I'm not clear on). And the reason why ogMC (as in, before being possessed) continued to cling onto the trashy crown prince was so she could become queen and become a pillar of the country and make the "world equal" and not necessarily bc she had feelings for him. It also says something about the crown prince having low self-esteem which he projects onto MC; trying to lower hers and lift his own by ignoring her and having an affair

Take this with a grain of salt bc I'm not sure on this

18. saintine

saintine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i cant wait for havier to enter his growth spurt and turn to the dude on the cover

19. Asya.M

Asya.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m confused.

20. yanaaa25

yanaaa25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

ML: Javier / 하비에르
    - he appeared in the last part of chapter 1 in the manhwa, the yellow-haired guy.
    - he was bought by the MC for billions of dollars as a prisoner slave

MC: Leilin Shan Candmione / 레이린 샨 칸드미온

Elisee, augacutan, Th.ay and 11 others like this.