Mafia Disappearance of Lissi the Lurker Mafia | Game Over: Tie

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by osieorb18, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Sgt Clonehunter

Sgt Clonehunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Killed?
    You think Zone is out of the game?

2. Nightlily

Nightlily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He said he was going to use his power hence this is just him using it.

3. Lil Iyana

Lil Iyana {Blink} {Army} {Once} {In love with cute animals}

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm...:notlikeblob:

4. Sgt Clonehunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I must have missed it...

5. Nightlily

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah…

6. Sgt Clonehunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Using those quotes you conclude that zone used power to silence himself?

I don't understand...

7. Nightlily

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s visiting Xertz during day 1? This has silenced himself.

8. Sgt Clonehunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... I think I get it... That wasnt just flavour and metaphor :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

That wasn't like "I am going to live in your head Rent Free for the rest of my life"

:blobsweat_2:

Zone Q11 likes this.
  9. Nightlily

Reading List:
    Link
    If it was fluff he would have continued posting after it and actually asked questions of Xertz.

Sgt Clonehunter likes this.
  10. Nightlily

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing against this is that he didn’t tag GM but I’d still say he used his own power in DM and was just misdirecting us with Xertz.

11. Nightlily

Reading List:
    Link
    Aiiees now I need to reread the the thread. To see everyone who dissed me so far.

12. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Morning

you said that night lily claimed that adleto had a kill power but at most she claimed that he had a complex role.
    No, I was just trying to craft possible scenarios for the situation. It was mainly to try and factor who could be in cahoots with them in case they were wolf. From them, I don't think Iyana would be W/W with either tilg and more so nightlily. I'm trying to think of a world where they aren't coupled together with another. I'll be more of focusing on Nightlily but her progression from white-knighting iyana to thinking her as a neutral and her following role discussion with adleto and messenger shenanigans and later isolated to a bit. She isn't a new player and in past games they're quite logical and competant so I find it weird that she would take the following path, she particularly wasn't that much of a box after iyana situation. let me try and buildup a longer followthrough of my thoughts in a bit.
    I have been mostly speaking in a detached perspective but I'll settle on her being scum
    Isn't the whole point of not saying them now to prevent you from consciously avoiding them in case my read on you is wrong?

13. Sgt Clonehunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep and
    The way I see it, I don't need to know what my scum tell is until after the game. To know it now will sate my curiosity. But since I am town, and if what you say is true, I will never show any scum tells.
    Which in itself confirms I am town.
    Knowing it would only help me if I am scum...

so I said nothing when you first brought it up. but when zone brought it up again, I failed my "Will-save check", I had to use the "asking er... for a friend..." joke...
    :blobcheeky:

14. Nightlily

Reading List:
    Link
    @Blitz what the heck are your reads and why do you only have 10 posts?

15. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    I was supposed to quote zone in addition to you but seems to have lost it.
    pfft can't fault that and doesn't really affect my lean on you.

I was busy yesterday but I'll be quite present today. I'm currently working and iso'ing on a list. I'll still have to go through other players since I've mainly focused on the Iyana and adleto stuff and mostly ignored everything else

Sgt Clonehunter likes this.
  16. Adleto

Adleto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did my first read on tilga after i was asked my opinons on the players, where i put that it would depend on iyana flip
    Then after being questioned about iyana flip, i expanded my train of thought, which made tilga look townier to me

17. Nightlily

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been 2 hours are you going to post these iso's or you going to be as inactive because of work?

18. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    fine you can have yours. I've only done 3 and a half so far <.<
    it's not edited or anything
    not the best entrance but not alignment indicative since they started of with a similar style last game. plus looks like they're trying to establish base reads which aren't necasarily bad
    a terrible reason, basing someone of their experiance
    comes of as explaining to a newbie nothing too out of the ordinary
    might be a bit biased on my side but I can see myself saying the same thing since newbie d1 slip because of lack of understanding is a bit disheartening
    tilg's entrance didn't seem that unnatural. He greeted wiisp and commented on lissi's vote on him before explaining to iyana what zone was asking her.
    Expresses that Iyana and tilg could be W/T but more likely W/W
    The part about day chat sounds logical and her answers changing drastically would draw greater suspicion but doesn't really prevent them from giving basic advice. Moving from not answering whether they're town to admitting they're finally town isn't weird from both a non-coaching and coaching perspective. the part about helping on the thread doesn't really soud feasible but her statments about fun seems consistent with the attitude shown so far.
    seems a bit weird to jump to iyana being a neutral but she did follow up with a vote on her. Doesn't really give the impression that they're distancing from one another since there hadn't been much suspicion placed on night.
    doubles down on her stance but acknowledges that it sounded scummy and that it might draw focus on her later. Although it's bit too strong
    seems to have backed down on the strength of her read on tilg after the discussion but still holds true.
    Overall feels like her read came more of a spur of a moment thing since tilg showed up at the right time and solidified as his interactions with iyana proceeded.
    I went through them with lissi already so I'll just summarize it. night's role is straightfoward. She thought adleto and tilg has strong roles since her and zones then supposed role of "messanger" was weak. Also thinks scum being posessors of stronger abilities.
    On second look at her posts, it doesn't look too much like fishing actually. Adleto started the convo and she followed through, her asking if zone is a messanger could be trying to determine the setup since she said her own role is pretty weak similar to it. Still that is rolefishing
    4 of them isn't bad, they're all within the same period and stop once iyana really starts to stumble.
    fits with their thought about day chat coaching that iyana could be a neutral due to her reactions and further lack of desire to claim faction
    also town if mafia part sounds like they had been following through since earlier. They've been consulted searg for their thoughts and reads throughout more than others
    I feel that. Having your towniness tied to anothers situation is tough since you can't do anything to swap that.
    Adleto role situation seems more like a misunderstanding scenario but whatever <.<
    Gives specific reason to backup them asking if zone is messanger but a bit late.
    overall I wanna give them a slight townlean. The main points of suspicion on them is their white knighting, iyana-related claims, and rolefishing. overall I don't think their white knighting was at a significant level and I'll somewhat accept their reasons about fishing. Their claims in regards to iyana are the biggest blemish so far for me.
    Their mannerisms have been constant and they're an experienced player(main at least). I find it hard to believe that they would carry out their interactions and shine such a bright light on themself if they were mafia.

19. Wiisp

Wiisp Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    says the guy who randomly dissed me

20. Nightlily

Reading List:
    Link
    Status Quo Reads/Views.
    • Lissi - Honestly after a quick back reading of the thread quickly they don’t come off as having said much. But at the same time they feel like they are actually playing the game rather then being an observer.
    • Blitz - Blitz has claimed that I’m town for now I’m putting him town lean because he actually gives good reasonings for his belief. Even if he’s wrong about me being an alt. Due to the low amount of posts they come off as an observer. However they are an observer making poignant observations.
    • Lil Iyana - Neutral, I’m saying this as I think this was there because they were slightly confused by whether or not they could claim alignment. I don’t see that being a part of a normal town or mafia role.
    • Tilgarial - I have to say it feels like Tilgarial has said more for Iyana then he has for himself. I do think he is town though. He has heavily immersed himself into the game. So far town.
    • Sgt Clonehunter - I think his opening and focusing on lil comes off more as town rather then mafia aiming at a weak link. Definitely not an observer. Town leaning.
    • Zone Q11 - I locked Zone as town because I didn’t want to ask him questions yesterday. I didn’t have any as I didn’t see any parts of his arguments being odd in the moment. Now I’m more in the space that this is not indicative of anything. Other then that he’s not W/W with Lil
    • Wiisp - Has a lot more posts then I thought they did. This is concerning to me. I haven’t really interacted with them. Seems more like an observer then a player.
    • Isolated0371 - I was only shading them as they asked for it. I do still think they have been trying to dig holes for me. But this makes me think they are town not mafia.
    • Xertz - Started the Iyana mess as far as I remember. Wasn’t actually involved in most of the mess and comes off as more of an observer then player.
    • Adleto - seems more like an observer then an actual part of the game as was said by others but at the same time he’s not the only one with this feeling.

• There are a fair few players who come off as having said not much. Which isn’t that odd it is still relatively early into the game. There are a few odd reads here and there but these are not suspicious to me. *Written on phone with a dog laying on my lap so sorry for shitty formatting.*