Recommendations Female MC who lead a sect/business/organization/country and have full authority

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Duckfero, Feb 19, 2021.

1. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-80 is when she joined up with the Shadows Hand mercenary organization. It's somewhere around the 330s chapters that she starts floating the idea of forming the healing organization with her friends who are now in the leadership of the city the Shadows Hand is based in.

Volume 2 starts at ch-98 where the story switches location from Australia to China. Sidney is considered a frontier city out at the edge of human controlled regions, whereas Shanghai is one of the safe, tier-1, core cities of humanity. Thus she gets a "proper" education on how to use her skills while attending University here. As for the business aspect, she does what she's good at from her past life: business consultancy. She's the ideas person, the developer of plans, and a guide for her clients. Her (modern) schemes are innovative and grand, and the resulting profits are massive for her clients.

Duckfero likes this.
  2. Duckfero

Duckfero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the informations! :p I think I will read them when i'm done with the one i'm reading right now!

Yeah it's true that there are many genius FL in historical times. And the worst, is that they start very weak and stay weak for at least 200-500 chapters in a world where you can be casually killed. And the ML is almost always OP and carry the FL. Basically, she can't do anything without him :/
    But there are a few novels similar to "From sidekick to Bigshot" with a genius MC in a modern world. Look at my list in the first spot, there are probably a few that you will like ^^

Chizuai likes this.
  3. xenocross

xenocross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend that you pick it up again.
    She revealed her true identity and gender around chapter 700s. While the novel is around 1800 chapter, so before halfway.

She became empress with her own ability. ML is her unofficial prince consort, that is, lower position than her lol.

camperment and Duckfero like this.
  4. Rezelu

Rezelu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I got a good FL novel but sadly since it's updates is not frequent I lost track of it and forgot the novel title. Synopsis:
    A man reincarnates as a woman in a noble family, in a modern world where cultivators are widely known and kingdoms and empires are there but also modern democracy form of government is adopted even the military has modern technology it's a cultivation world with modern technologies.(in her/his past life he was a cultivator). she has a younger sister and she also established a jewallary company. She also established a mercenary group and her subordinates are one of the strongest cultivator in the world. In the cultivation world she is know as Queen Amythest,while in the mortal world she is just an unknown eldest daughter of a noble family. She is also the second strongest cultivator in the world.
    There is a place called 'ruins' where every cultivator go for breakthroughs and for inheritance and it is also a potal to many different cultivation world.
    The first fight of the Mc takes place in an island where she fought against the Demons who tried to invade their world.
    there is no signs of romance. The mc is secretive,calculative, strong,cold, indifferent and ambitious.
    So if you guys have come accross this type of novel please do let me know.

skyfall3250 and Duckfero like this.
  5. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks good.... What's the name!

Duckfero likes this.
  6. Evelina Vetro

Evelina Vetro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    miracle pill maker bullies the boss is indeed an ausome novel it is true her identities are not revealed to her family only her boyfriend gets to know her identities one by one but that does not mean their parents are clueless they get to know about her medicinal capabilities but they did not probe further to respect her privacy i m reading the novel up to date and at the latter part of the novel the huo family head which is their uncle who earlier made a deal with her parents that their last child or the first girl child would be the heir to the family they keeps an eye on her and slowly discovers her expertise in various field and later she participates in the heir assessment test where her talents and identities get revealed one by one and everyone have their jaw dropped to the floor it is a pity her parents and rest brothers apart from third brother are not here to witness it. Anyway it is truely amaizing.

7. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.wattpad.com/story/275585831-the-beautiful-lady-is-lonely-mtl-✓

the mc is independent, career over romance, powerful. it's QT, there's ML but over 90% of the arcs, there's no ml on it. sometimes mc became artist, mechanics, an empress , scientist but she prefer being mechanics.

the romance just side dish, ml not forceful. not passionate love but stable love and give comfort and security. no smutty

8. ArchViel

ArchViel New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Brother sister thank you for sharing!
    I really like a novel with badass mc, but in the end they will rely on ML. So thank you very much

9. kohaichi

kohaichi [Drifting in the world of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ma'am you have been uncovered
    It's a secret, but she's a leader of this one organization in the story. Will only be revealed in the latter part of the story

wangfei likes this.
  10. crayole

crayole Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Hell is boring

Hell is boring Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IDK if anyone has said that but try Her Majesty’s Swarm
    The girl is the queen of an army of spider/scorpion creatures in a game world. There is no romance & the amount of
    Violence is, well, defiantly impressive
    also has a manga

Duckfero likes this.
  12. MidstNost

MidstNost 【 Reigen's Saltshaker 】【 Lingtian Raider 】

Reading List:
    Link
    love that but novel fell off when the pirate girl got introduced

Hell is boring likes this.
  13. ragingphoenix

ragingphoenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This doesn't have a translation yet and is on JJWXC, which I'm aware recently put in place a policy which makes it unattractive to translators. But it's very good; maybe someone will pick it up, or you can consider MTLing the raws.

Quick translation/synopsis:

Original title: 不计其庶
    Author: 潇湘碧影
    Translated title: Disregarding One's Birth/Disregarding One's Legitimacy

Synopsis:

Deploying several tens of thousands of troops to the Yangtze River, Ye Tingfang lifted her lips into a cold sneer at Emperor Brightpeace. "I hear women can't be government officials. Hm?"

I ignore the Three Obediences and Four Virtues, and trample on the Three Fundamental Bonds and Five Constant Virtues. What can you do about it?

The Grand Tutor's first lesson: bonds are worthless to my fists!

----

Quick summary by me:

This story follows the rise and fall of various noble houses in China in the late 1700s. Ye Tingfang is a transmigrator from the modern era, who was highly educated in mathematics and went into the videogame industry before dying and transmigrating. Originally born to a concubine of the first master of the house, her mother died giving birth to her. She was raised by the first lady of the house, Madame Chen, who has an impressive background but a weak and loving demeanor that isn't enough to keep their house in order.

Ye Tingfang's grandfather is the Grand Secretary of the cabinet, and the emperor is old, paranoid and corrupt. The family is swept into a fight for the throne, and Ye Tingfang tries to use her education to save her family and herself. Originally, Ye Tingfang just wants to live a carefree life, but a series of unfortunate events prevents her from hiding her talents. Later, she discovers from communicating with European traders how close their country is to the Opium Wars and the Century of Shame, and throws herself at dragging the country out of the dark ages and into the industrial age, at great personal cost.

Last edited: May 23, 2022
    Duckfero likes this.
  14. Hell is boring

Reading List:
    Link
    IKRRRRR? After that it's just been stupid things like a girl who has literally wiped countries off the map for seemingly no reason becoming 'good hearted' & trying for peace and shit. Like, bruh =|
    The drama with those good and bad girl is just so stupid too

MidstNost likes this.
  15. MidstNost

Reading List:
    Link
    The comparison with Overlord was undeserved. I thought the whole plot would revolve around world domination and continue with the wars but nope. Just became cute interactions with cute girls which is a problem in most JP light novels that has a dark action-heavy premise. Authors tend to project their own fantasies thereby forgetting the original point of the novel.

16. Hell is boring

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't read Overlord so I can't say anything, but I absolutely agree with everything else you said. The utter disappointment I feel every time a good plot is brought to ruin because the author prefers to write about 'kawaii' girls instead is immeasurable. Sigh. Like the plot is as dark as the bottom of the ocean but yeah we have been reading about some girls wearing bikini by the beach for two chapters straight lol
    But still, the first and second LNs were good & pleasantto read, so I really can't say I regret picking this up =)

MidstNost likes this.
  17. Ice Demon

Ice Demon Arctic Demon Realm's Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s a Little Hard to be a Villainess of an Otome Game in Modern Society - Someone already recommended it, but no one commented on it so I'd like to remention it. I'm still in the middle of reading it on syosetu but I think it meets the criteria.

Apocalypse Lord - I'm pretty sure no one recommended it. It's a short but good read. No romance.

I'll post the description.

Yun Ling was invited to attend the public beta test of “Apocalypse Calamity.” In the end, she successfully survived a hundred days, and obtained the “Lord Token”, “Life Skill Level Retention” and “S Rank Skill” as rewards.

The beta ended, and she waited with anticipation for the opening of the game. But then the world became the game… …

Yun — life skill player — Ling thought, what could she do? Continue to drag out her ignoble existence.

Intermediate Fishing, Intermediate Foraging, Advanced Sewing, Advanced Cooking. So many life skills in hand. She wanted to hoard grain, produce, recruit troops, build, and turn her land into an indestructible steel fort.
    @Duckfero

Last edited: May 24, 2022
    Duckfero likes this.
  18. MidstNost

Reading List:
    Link
    I second Apocalypse Lord. It's a rather heartwarming story which is not what you'd expect in apocalypse novels.

19. supreme025

supreme025 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't usually read FMC lead novels but I did read one! But I think you have already finished it though... it's a very popular novel on this site(The reason I read it). Have you finished
    The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage? Every single condition you mentioned above...I think you will be satisfied. Sorry for my bad English.:blobowoevil:

Duckfero likes this.
  20. Duckfero

Duckfero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you for the answers!

I read it already :p

Already read it aswell

Read it aswell ^^ And that was good, but I didn't MTL it though

Sound interesting and didn't know it, thanks!

I read the first one, but I didn't go to MTL because even the translated novel is hard to understand xD I might continue though, I liked it
    I didn't read the second one, and it sounds interesting, I will try it I guess :)

I actually never read it, but I saw it many time. I never tried because the splot sounds very heavy, but I will try it I guess :)