Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can imagine the reaction of the Sealed God, his first impression of Cale when they met was something like "You are my destiny" (Ok, something Yandere but not as harassing as our dubious ally The God Of Death) and the famous "You want or not, you will be mine..."

But as soon as he started his second date (Encounter) he avoids it like God of the plague sometimes xD

2. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    W
    Who's he? Nine?

3. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know:blobconfounded:

I believe in Cale Supremacy:justabotheart:
    [​IMG]

4. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think SG is unknowingly helping him since Cale restarted the test think he has alot prey (despair) to power him up.... Oh he is so wrong:blobspearpeek: he just ended up digging his on grave.... He just gave his enemies a upgrade within their self:blob_grin:

But there is also possibly that Cale is the "choose one" "it's your destiny" type that everything seems to fall into his favor not easy but very helpful:cookie:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    tati79, reader_O8 and kurohamukami like this.
  5. Celestial18

Celestial18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa will be back on September 17 for Season 2:blob_plusone:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the update finally a release date!:blobparty::blobtaco: Yes its back this Sept!:blob_pompom: the promo looks nice Cale's shadow image and info:cookie: Im marking my calendar:aww:

Oh I hope they release not just 1 chapter this season 2 for its return:blobnom: finally we are going see Cale use his AP for the first time and the rise of the Young Master Silver Shield, the beginning of the Legendary Hero :blobjoy:(sounds like Clopeh would say:blobsweat:)

I think this will only be confirmed if Alberu and Zed talk, I think its too personal that Cale should know about ahead but I would love to see him besides Alberu when he talks to his Father as his support......:blobbunny:

This time hyuug Cale will protect his little brother Alberu if Zed does something stupid off course the gang as additional back up!:blobninja:

7. Ruta yifla

Ruta yifla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my! Finally!!

8. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cause he loves being comfy with the chair :blobjoy:

Tsundere alert :blobxd: as opposed to the adult Alberu who is confident in his deeds with some glib tongue as a topping.

Hehe, I want to ask Cale if the King is the same level as Valentino or Zed is on another level? :hmm:

All I can hear in my head reading this is a deep voice with prolong ma~ma~. Urgh blame the kdrama Mr. Queen :blob_grin:

This is like the pre-school teachers who always praised their cutie students just to make them move :blobjoy:

I wish Cale just let Alberu turn his chair into a wheelchair so that they can move along. :blobsweat_2:

Reading out of the context, I wanna say; lil' Alberu that is just Cale's secret hobby :blobsweat:

Zed be like: I am so lazy and indifferent, I'll let you be the father substitute for me. Inspired and encourage my heir, in my stead. :blob_sunglasses:

This is kidnapping with a prepared handkerchief soaked in chloroform :blobjoy:

awww Cale-Hyung. They are reverse in this illusion :aww:

sometimes I wonder... Copin should just use "Scammer of the Count's Family" rather than Lout, more acceptable :blobjoy:

Thank you for the summary, Angie-nim:justabotheart::justabotow:

9. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale is like a teacher I imagine him as the type that would let's his students do self study during home room class while he sleeps:blob_grin: but will give them practical lesson and test to have a better experience in life and his well known life wisdom advise:blobangel:

But at some point his students will end up learning a glib tongue, scam, steal from bad guys.... Etc.:blobwhistle:

I think Cale from time to time will release his Hyug side but no one much notice it or questions it... Like it's nature...:blobmelt: there times when Cale orders Alberu in away an older brother would to his younger brother.....:cookie:

I think there are times Cale would order ask Alberu that he would end up complaining like a little brother who is unwilling to follow his brothers orders but has no choice but to do so:blobspy:

On the positive side if the author those an dimensional travel Cale can still meet Earth 2 group if they found away to communicate it's possible that they can meet again same for KRS Earth1 members:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Honestly i want see Cale/KRS meet his old group members as Cale Henituse:blobjoy: I wonder if they will notice that this man resemble their team leaders previous personality:blobjoy: I still feel ogCale and KRS will meet again:blobangel:

There's also a chance that LHS and CJS will meet Cale once again as wanders, I really feel like they hinting that the two might end up like CJG:hmm:

10. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is pretty high score (y).

Another trivia/shocking things during my re-read(as well as me screaming: Justice for Alberu's #1 fan, please give Knight Commander a name already, YRH!!!) Did you know that aside from Amiru's mom, Karin Orsena's dad was also named? Granike Orsena :hmm:

#JusticeforKC2021 :blobjoy:

kurohamukami, Hmmmaybe and tati79 like this.
  11. Hmmmaybe

Hmmmaybe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously!!
    He like the most mentioned Alberu subordinate.
    Also he have such an obvious personality too!!

Uncopyright likes this.
  12. CaleFan 24

CaleFan 24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    21/25 yaayyy

Uncopyright likes this.