LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have heard there are alternate timelines, mind telling me on which chapters are those?

2. rectorcaedo

rectorcaedo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been watching it, it is a lot more self aware and comedic compared to the wn, even comparing it to its manga counter part, but it works well with it and I think it does a good job

ellype likes this.
  3. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shiva destroyed all those timelines, is what is implied while allowing Makoto to see them briefly. I cannot remember exactly, but after Shiva and co appear around the time he meets with Hibiki, Tomoki, and Demon Lord. Then the fourth timeline where he just wanted to destroy the world completely without joining any sides.

Makoto already diverged from the other timelines when he used creation magic.

Paps likes this.
  4. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, I was rereading some of the earlier chapters, and I noticed something in one of Roots earlier scenes where he's explaining dimensional travel to Makoto. Makoto doesn't understand what he's talking about, so it gets glossed over, but it seems like Root says that just leaving Earth causes variant timelines, or just passing through the space between worlds. So that's probably why Shiva was so annoyed by the Bug displacing three people at once, they branch the timeline on arrival, and then again when they yearn for power.

Sea Dog, Paps and clmbheat like this.
  5. lotus.eater086

lotus.eater086 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Sevens" has Eng . translation of it's LN.
    Why is that nobody doing LN translation of "Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu" ?

6. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That explain a lot
    If 1 person can create unlimited possibilities
    How much is possibility can 3 person do
    And the apple guild

7. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    So the baka male had his annoyance time in Lorel...

The baka girl did in the Aeon-Tsige civil war...

Ayyy see you soon baka male. Get ready to clench your teeth as you shall learn of Makoto's night expeditions. :blobamused:

Because the WN translation is still going strong. And Sevens WN was already completed few years ago.

Apple isn't Bug's doing. They were like those peeps who gets transported to the world for some reason (e.g. Truck-kun~)

Funny thing is that we kinda learned later on that this isn't the first time she created such issue. Makoto's parents being sent to Earth had the same effect.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  8. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We learned about Graunts back when Shiki joined. Those that just randomly fall into the crack between worlds and survive come out powerful on the other side.
    Those that fall in and get back to there own world or are guided out aren't as powerful and aren't Graunt.
    Apple was an entire guild of MMO players that just fell into the crack and survived. Making them Graunt.

9. ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're talking about Hibiki, then how did she get involved in the recent war? I've recently reread the novel and she only made an appearance when the apostle escaped to Limia.

10. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Graunts are just people who have been reborn as something different, it doesn't require you to fall through the cracks between worlds.

After that she talks a bit about the second way being to enter the void betweeen worlds and survive. Most just enter for a few seconds and return. If they survive they are now considered graunts, though it seems they normally die not long after. Here is a bit near the end-

Basically people granted power by beings much stronger than them, reincarnators, isekai, and scientists who just peek through the cracks for a moment all count as graunts. Its not a specific race, doesn't seem to mean you have any specific power. Just a term for people who have been changed by something.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  11. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Think of Graunt as a title/achievement that has customized effect. That made it easier for me to understand.

That's what I'm talking about. Limia asked for the Apostle's assistance to gain advantage in the continuing demon war, which indirectly caused the bakapostle to intervene in the civil war.

The apostles were said to be frequently in seclusion so I count this as one of Hibiki's shenanigans (since she caused them to come out)

Korleone likes this.
  12. Feralis

Feralis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is not excellent but is still a good adaptation. Tomoe is really moe in the anime.

13. knighteem

knighteem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just took a short glimpse of the latest anime ep. somehow aft watching a bit here n there, the 1st impression i got is that it somehow felt a bit cringy or leans a lot towards comedy. I haven even touch the anime at tall b4 this and still wouldnt till maybe aft all the ep is out.

well i always felt that the series is more easy going with slight comedy but the anime somehow felt that its pushing the comedy aspect a lot. maybe its the wrong ep to check but well im honestly cant wait till the time makoto appears in the war on stella fort. Thats the only scene i wanted to watch fully animated. Other than that scene, im not really sure where the anime would have a satisfying end for the series. I doubt it'll be that far but the only stopping point i find thats quite acceptable is when the fight ends in lamia, aft makoto beats sofia n "retake" stella fort

14. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    I avoid watching the anime because I am not satisfied with it. The studio applied Makoto's art style to everyone else when they are supposed to be more defined than his (to express the difference in 'beauty')

Makoto's never been to Stella Fort before he defeated Sofia. The first time he fought in the war was on some flatlands near Limia.

15. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I belive this season will end with shiki and we won't get to that.

16. Feralis

Feralis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe they are trying to make another Konosuba? or even catch on Kobayashi's Maid Dragon's popularity? Agree that the anime is closer to comedy than slice of life or adventure.

17. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Then they picked the wrong material to use.

While this has a slice of life vibes, the (Kuzonoha) company can get very serious whenever it matters.

...Ah. They probably think this is like Death March when this is actually a bit closer to Slime Tensei.

Yeah. They totally picked the wrong material.

Korleone likes this.
  18. Lorcan

Lorcan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They remove a lot of part in the anime like the 2 girls who like him in japan only 1 is shown and remove the other 1 even in the flash back and there are trying to turn it to a konosuba type anime

19. ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's plenty of comedy at the start of the novel, and the serious stuff mostly begin when Makoto travels to Rotsgard. Also, would the anime have gone ahead if the author wasn't happy with how it was to be adapted. There would probably be a lot of backlash from the author.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  20. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a rare case where I'd be thrilled to get an anime-original ending.

Introduce Trashmoki as a villain. Kill him at the end of the season. Job's done.

Ahhh, if only...