LCD Absolute Resonance

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 18, 2021.

1. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are expecting too much from a Chinese web novel with a daily release

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not expecting so much as hoping :(

elengee likes this.
  3. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I learned from reading Chinese wn is that hope will only give you disappointment..

jacobpaige likes this.
  4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm mildly surprised that it didn't occur to anyone that he could no longer fight. It would have been interesting to break the mold by having someone guess his situation and take him out, thus forcing him to rely on Lu Qing'er's spots. Highly unexpected, but interesting.

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Quick, please, I don't want to be first. I'm begging you. PLEEEEEEASE" Lol. Feel a bit sorry for everyone that had to listen to him begging not to be first ;)

I wonder why no one tried to ask for those three's points. She might well have let someone else have them if it wouldn't jeopardize his first place.

6. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now we know that wouldn't have worked. Anyone with even a shred of common sense would've tested the waters with the clearly incapacitated Song Yunfeng and Shi Huang first. As there were only 12 people left before they both got eliminated, even if they had taken out Li Luo after that, he would still have found a spot within the top 10. Basically, the same reason as why Zong Fu and co would've ended up in the top 10 even if Qinger had wiped them out, tho she chose not to.

And while I have no complaints about the MC's new offensive technique, I wish the arrow hadn't succeeded as spectacularly as it did... just enough to break down Shi Huang's defense so that Qinger could've easily taken him down would've been the best. But the MC's plot armor just wouldn't let it be...

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    jacobpaige likes this.
  7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I would have also settled for someone yelling "Get him!" and the MC running for his life while trying to reason with them until Qing'er eliminated enough people to end the test ;)

otaku31 likes this.
  8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "He regretted not letting Li Luo back into the First School when he had shown signs of a comeback." He should be regretting kicking him out in the first place. After all, even if he'd invited the MC back, its extraordinarily unlikely that Li Luo would have accepted.

"while Xu Shanyue would be glorified forever." More like a few months.

"His handsome looks were already troublesome enough, and now adding strength into the mix?" lol.

"Therefore, he nodded in assent in the end." lol. Sounds like Yu Lang's brain isn't operating on such a different wavelength after all ;)

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't decide if the drunken alchemist is about to step in, his fiancé's assistant will, or if he'll do something strange like calling the restaurant's security ;)

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. If they were as shameless as him, they would have taken him up on his offer and run up the highest tab they could ;)

Another tournament arc so soon? That's not a good sign :(

otaku31 likes this.
  11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "I hope Wei Sha isn't too unreasonable about this." I would think that not publicly beating him would already be him being extremely reasonable given the xianxia setting.

12. Greyman

Greyman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah well, it is a crafting festival arc, so at least it is a change of pace.

Time to show how much progress he's made in Resonance Artifice, and such, I guess. With the info dump on Resonance Master levels, it looks like this will be pushing him through the last two levels of the Ten Seals Stage before moving onto the Astral Sage College.

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope not. His progress is already literally unbelievable when you look at Lu Qing'er who definitely had resources that were at least as good as his, a massive head start, and a much higher starting place.

14. yogesh12

yogesh12 Hater of Generic Novels

Reading List:
    Link
    It sure took long for the author to make a Protagonist a bit different from his other novels. How many repititive novels he wrote before that?

otaku31 likes this.
  15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "His acting was way overboard. He had much to learn from Zhao Kuo." lol.

"Your acting needs work. If not for my lack of shame, we wouldn't have pulled it off." rofl XD Yu Lang should consider acknowledging the dean as his master ;)

chaoswolf2003 and otaku31 like this.
  16. Greyman

Reading List:
    Link
    And just like that, in the blink of an eye a month goes by...

He's ninth seal and second tier resonance artificer, and the festival hasn't even started. Sheesh.

But I'm loving the interplay with the wiley old Dean. Hope we see more of this.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "what primary and secondary resonance should he fill his second palace with?' I would think that the more pertinent question would be "where will he get them" They sounded like they were quite rare after all.

18. Greyman

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but he's a rich boy. That will help him get started.

Though it seems the real rarity was in having the blank palaces to easily accept acquired resonance, and the godly art to forge them.

chaoswolf2003 likes this.
  19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "what can a second-grade resonance artificer do to save the situation?" This is a flag. So is the fact that he still hasn't told them about his improved watersource. I expect the line about fifth grade products is also a pretty massive flag.

That said, I hope something unexpected happens in this competition. The next ten chapters or so are going to feel like a waste of time otherwise.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "streaming competition" Another tournament? :(

"with your Mo family's secret recipe" I wonder why this deal matters enough to the Mo family for them to let an outsider learn any of their secret recipes. Or did he give her the recipe without their knowledge?

"She could kick him away once her mission was accomplished." Um, wouldn't doing that result in the Inkwater Villa crushing them like bugs? Its not like they need her or her family once they've established their brand locally.

otaku31 likes this.