Spoiler I Raised The Beast Well / 곱게 키웠더니, 짐승

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by roseO, Aug 31, 2020.

1. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty for the spoilers! I for one am glad the Emperor just quickly move out of the scene cause I didn't really want her dealing with her father's hypocrisy any longer after all the bs she went through because of him. She and her brother getting to live happily while he probably goes down in history as a clown is enough for my heart, don't want to see his face for more than necessary. :notlikeblob:

2. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah shitty sister and the Duke's son plotted something to make FL fall into the icy water. I think it was a stimulant to make the dogs drag her to the water. Does anyone know what happened to FL? Does the shitty Duke's son and sister get caught?

3. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sister is going to get backstabbed by the Marquess, despite her delusions, he doesn't want her to be his "wife" let alone the Empress. She's a pawn that thinks she is the queen on the chessboard.
    After she unleashes chaos onto the Kingdom disrupting the peace her ancestors fought tirelessly to preserve both Jospeh and him will turn on her. This is Adellai's greatest flaw her arrogance. She thinks she is superior to all including her own twin brother and thinks she is much smarter than she actually is. The problem is the one who helped feed her delusions of unlimited grandeur since she was a child, was her father - The Emperor. This is why he abdicates because he is mainly to blame for how she turned out.

Btw what happens to those horrible "friends" of Adellai that tried to bully Lucy? even AFTER Lart threatened the brother.

4. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ADelai had them killed. they got pushed off the cliff, bodies not found... it was in a previous spoiler.

5. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Why? was she trying to cover her tracks?

Am_elf and Bonzai like this.
  6. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.. They were loose ends. They knew it was Adelai that had given the stimulants for the dogs, and Belinda had already confronted the Duke (Claire's brother), that he had done something about it. She just didn't know what exactly. She knew they were friends with Adelai, and had a hunch that the 3 were working together. She just can't prove it. BTW, I just realized that I read that in the novel.ch 71 or 72. I forgot, have been trying to MTL a lot of novels whenever I get free coins, I forgot about this. I knew I had read it somewhere, I just realized where I read it from.

RakaSarkar, syofiaa, Ceilo27 and 3 others like this.
  7. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    They were shitty people. So killing them was probably the only (although for completely f'd up reasons) smart thing Adellai did.
    What I respect about Lart is that he truly developed not only as a character but also as a prospective ruler and unlike his father knew what his priorities should be. And it was mainly thanks to Lart being overlooked by the Emperor (free of his influence) who favored Adellai that he was able to grow into a wiser character and become a better person. I hold the Emperor 100% responsible for how Adellai turned out and definitely for what she did regarding the divine beasts and starting the war. He literally gave her the keys to Pandora's box.

8. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo what happend to the duke's son and the scummy father?

9. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about the Marquess. However, the father abdicates after Adellai is killed when her fuck up nearly destroys the empire and causes a war between humans and divine beasts. The Emperor realises he is to blame for how she turned out since he "moulded" her as a child to his liking and it was obvious to all around she was his "favourite" child. Blondina is the least favourite. He only begins to soften to her AFTER the Divine beasts show favourability towards her.

10. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter did this happen in manhwa?
    and what did the empress think of blondina?

11. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    She clearly dislikes her and only manages to keep wafer-thin civility with Blondina but the animosity is obvious. However, at the same time the one who is responsible for the twins treating Blondina badly (tbh even the servants too looked down on Blondina as "inferior") is the Emperor not the Empress.The Emperor tells Blondina to keep her head down and "keep out of their way" (i.e the "pure" imperial family) and even exiled her to a remote palace out of shame of her heritage and when introducing Blondina to her siblings he does so in a way that
    basically signifies that she is to be considered their inferior. Even Lart feels very regretful over this later in his life and he pinpoints that introduction by his father as the root of the bad relationship he and Adellai had with Blondina.

The Emperor made it so that Blondina's status was so lowly compared to her siblings, that even the maids did not to work for her despite Blondina being kind to them since it risked their reputation. They would rather work for Adellai who was horrible to them but unlike Blondina had status and was the Emperor's favourite child.

It's only until Blondina is publicly shown to have the favor of the Divine Beast chief does the Emperor "recognizes" her as his daughter and a proper princess.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
  12. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Damn. Gotta murder that emperor. Sadly he isnt real hahaha
    Love blondina mother to the death my ass, he is the same as the ML from on the emperor laps and the father feom iswear i wont bother you again...

Thx for the spoiler bro
    Thank god none of my relative or friends is in that condition
    But sadly there is gotta be some poor soul living that life

Ray Levantret likes this.
  13. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats it? He just disappear from the story after leaving the throne? What else?

14. abc.169

abc.169 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How long did Amon couldn’t remember Blondinia?

randomUser01 likes this.
  15. randomUser01

randomUser01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely not a long time, probably less than 10 chapters because they are the ML and FL. Amon remembers Blondina and comes back to her in chapter 107. Amon apologises to Blondina for forgetting about her and Blondina forgives him because she knows its not his fault. At that time, Blondina was also pregnant with twins, Amon was the father. Then yeah, happily ever after. In case anyone's curious, in the 2nd side story, Blondina gives birth to Amon's twin sons.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
    nowaynoway, Am_elf, geckin and 13 others like this.
  16. mariah9419

mariah9419 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone post the side stories on here I would love to read it :) ?

17. mariah9419

mariah9419 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

randomUser01 likes this.
  18. Nadricka

Nadricka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoiler me the story?:aww:
    I wonder what Joseph will did to Blondina, is he really trying to hurt her?
    If he does, is Amon finds out what he did?

19. mariah9419

mariah9419 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes Joseph wants to get revenge for blondina not choosing him and Amon killing him. He stabs blondina to the point she died Amon was to much in shock to care about Joseph or his revenge at first but then when he saw bridey die in his arms he killed Joseph

Am_elf, Lucy scarlet, nyxzi and 12 others like this.