Spoiler The Predator’s Fiancé /포식자의 혼 약자

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suzzy77, Nov 10, 2020.

1. _mnemosyne-

_mnemosyne- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    “You shouldn’t have crossed this line, Elisha, if you didn’t want it to be like this.”

A sturdy arm wrapped around her swaying body. Her head became hazy and an intentional hot sweet sigh was pulled out of her.

‘How the hell did I get myself in this situation—’

Elisha recalled. This never happened before.

‘Yeah, I remember.’

Her future in which she would become the fake concubine to a demonic man from the same family, and would be eaten to death—even down to her bone marrow. A future in which the Cartier ducal family is embroiled in a power struggle and fragmented.

To avoid that future, Elisha threw herself at Lucerne, the archrival of her former life.

Yeah. There was no problem. She knew this man, before and after her regression. She already knew he was the most notorious maniac in the Empire.

20-year-old Elisha owes 30,000 gold coins (about 15 billion won in Korean currency or around 15 million in USD).

After going back in time, in order to avoid a hellish life because of debt, she becomes the most capable illegitimate child in the world and visits Lucerne, the archenemy of her master.

“What do you want from me?”

“Please lend me some money. And…… make me your subordinate. I’ll give you all the information I have.”

“Why should I trust you?”

“I’ll give myself up as collateral.”

Lucerne listened to Elisha and watched her quietly.

“Okay. But I decide how to deal with the collateral.”

“…….”

“First of all, marry me.”

“…… huh?”

Elisha didn’t expect it either. That her information transaction would become a marriage contract.

Waiting for spoilers~:cookie:

Laerta, syofiaa and Belle76 like this.
  2. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Laerta and jkumi7 like this.
  3. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to give some spoilers here~ I'll summarized after the translated chapter to chapter 40 raws (I just read until chapter 50 :blobsweat:) Since I'm new to NU idk how to put spoiler tag, but if anyone can tell me, I'll edit this post!

P.S: I read via MTL and English is not my first language so bear with me for any inaccuracies and grammatical error:notlikeblob:
    • At the wedding, Carola (Jacob's wife) and Arien (Marco's wife) try to insult Elisha (Carola by her words and Arien by her attitude), but Elisha respond it coldly and she told Carola not show weakness because she must be an example and weakness it's a sin. It's makes the Grandfather (I forget his name) pay attention to Elisha. Elisha said that because she remembered that it is said by the Grandfather in her last life when Elisha ask him to help her from Jacob (I don't quite grasp the MTL but one thing for sure, he's an assh0le).
    • After the wedding, Lucerne and Elisha go to hotel to spend their first night together because Elisha didn't want to spend their first night there but before they leave the mansion, Jacob went berserk and insult Elisha so Lucerne beat him (it's really satisfying:blob_grin:)
    • In the carriage, Lucerne doing fing//ering (?) (Idk how to write it in English without sounds weird LOL sorry :blobsweat_2: plz give me a correct phrase if u know haha) to Elisha almost 2 hours:blobamused: he said he is trying to loosen her something like that :blobthinkingsmirk:
    • Lucerne knight (Black Lion Knights) curious about Elisha since they thought Lucerne is not the type who'll marry someone for title. As far as I remember there are; Lapiz (the wizard); Lazri (Lapiz brother); Nora (the woman knight); Ian (he own special information guild before recruited by Lucerne); Corrine / Colin (?) (someone who's been imprisoned) (maybe I'm gonna edit or add details later when I remember...)
    • Lucerne told the hotel manager not to disturb them on the first night or else, he'll cut their neck LOL
    • Lucerne joined Elisha on the bath tub and tease her. Elisha afraid he's going to do it on the bath tub but Lucerne tell her to be patient :blobsweat_2: After that, Lucerne and Elisha eat together, Lucerne told Elisha to eat a lot since she need to stay awake all night:blobthinkingsmirk: When they're going to do the deeds, unfortunately sound of horn heard. It's a signal that war broke because of the revolt. Lucerne order Elisha not to step outside the room until he come back
    • Lucerne went to the battlefield and Elisha come to his mansion with some appointed knights (Corrine, Nora, Lapiz). The knights displeased because they can't join the war and need to protect Elisha (except Nora, I think she's okay assigned as Elisha guard)
    • Elisha managed the household thingy like arrange the maid, expenses, chef, etc very well and make the butler respect her. She also try her best to get closer to the Black Lion Knights and earn their favor. She's trying to give a good impression to her because she thinks if one day she'll divorce from Lucerne, she need to maintain good image and relationship with his subordinate.
    • Lucerne went to Elisha as soon as the war ended. Actually he's scheduled to come back in the morning since he need to go parade (?) with the rest of the knights but around midnight, Lucerne go to the mansion and meet Elisha who's in the middle of changing her clothes because she want to take a bath:blobpats: Elisha remember Lucerne told her (before he went to the battlefield) to not wear underwear when he's back but she's flustered when she really saw him back! Lucerne teased her "I guess you remembered it" LOL
    • Lucerne kissed her and Elisha feel puzzled because he's smell good. Here's the brief conversation
      Lucerne respond, "If you're suspicious of me, I'm sorry but I'm not going commit adultery and reduce your debt by about 10,000 gold coins."
      Elisha: "...I didn't mean that."
      Elisha felt unsure whether she was relieved or disappointed. Anyway, it was a strange feeling.
      (girl admit it you feel something different towards him:blobjoy:)
      Lucerne: “I washed it from the hotel. The victory party is in full swing there. I eat and drink, not to mention the garden and the hotel interior.”
      Then Lucerne sleep on Elisha's thigh and hugged her waist tightly. He also ask her to eat lunch with him tomorrow :blobnosebleed:
    • The Carola biiiiitch ask her father to ruin Elisha (yep, ra*pe)
    • When Elisha go out to meet Lucerne (the lunch appointment at hotel), she went to one of property shop to inquire land near Yurif's Holm Forest, the hot spring area. She's planning to buy it (but idk the reason, maybe later chapter it will be explained). She also took pamphlet about another mansion, she's thinking to buy mansion for herself later after divorce from Lucerne:blobconfounded: then she saw Lucerne on the parade and Elisha felt her gaze met with Lucerne, who was looking at the people! But she feel like it only delusions because impossible for Lucerne to see her in the sea of people:blobcry:
    • Elisha kidnapped by street thugs but it obvious someone ordered them (ofc, it's Carola). They gave Elisha paralysis drugs and tear her clothes until she's only in her underwear, when they want to ra*pe her, Elisha pushed the man and ran out of the alley only in her underwear:notlikeblob: she ran away until arrived at the Garden (I suppose it is a garden at Hotel).
    • At the Garden, she met Arien. Elisha reasoned she's lost but Arien didn't believe because she's only in her underwear. Then she called the other noble ladies and they mock her as courtesan (?) who ran away after receiving a guest (I think because she's only wearing underwear meanwhile she's a general wife so it's kinda disgrace). Then Lucerne come with loosened shirt revealing his abs and muscles:blobamused: he covered Elisha with his shirt and told them he's with Elisha before at the bush :blobjoy: (well he implied they have snusnu time at the outdoor!) and he also said he made Elisha eat the stimulant or hallucinogen medicine. The noble ladies look at them dumbfounded meanwhile Arien kinda scared and full of resentment. Lucerne said to Elisha sweetly to continue their business at their room in front of everyone:blobjoy:
    • At their room, Elisha ask how Lucerne found her and Lucerne told her because the mark behind her neck :blobnosebleed: (I think they have couple mark, I dont really remember the details). Lucerne gave Elisha drinks and help her to gain back her senses by snusnu:blobnosebleed:
    • After snusnu time, Elisha told Lucerne to give birth control pills privately to her (Lucerne ask his butler before to gave it to Elisha) because she dont want any strange rumor circulating. Lucerne ask if Elisha want a children or not, Elisha answer no. Lucerne said, "Good, not now." He explains if they have a child, the Grandfather will try to covet it as the heir of the Dukedom since Elisha is a noble and Lucerne have special abilities, their child will posses it (sorry I don't really understand). Elisha understood because the Grandfather is a selfish person, he want a perfect lineage. (I'll attach the next conversation because I think it's sweet:blobnosebleed:)
      Elisha: “So you gave me birth control pills. I also understand not wanting children.”
      Lucerne: "I never said I didn't want to."
      Lucerne patted Elisha's belly.
      “It’s just that it’s not now.”
      Elisha opened her eyes wide.
      “I want you to conceive my child someday.”
      “… … .”
      “Of course, if you agree.”
      Elisha didn't know what she was going to say. But obviously... He will take the child away. When he becomes head of family, he won't need Elisha. Elisha decided to pretend to not hear his words.
      “I will continue to take the pill.”
      “Do it. But if you change your mind, tell me anytime.”
      Lucerne kissed Elisha's belly.
      “I'll be glad to wait. At least, when the head of family can't use it."

(Oh nooo Elisha, Lucerne won't divorce you:blobsob:. I always feel sad when I read her monologue because of her sad past...)
    • That night, Elisha remembered her past life when they're at the family banquet Marco harassing Elisha underneath the table (fvck him) and when Lucerne leaned under the table, he saw what Marco did (he's groping her chest and thigh) then Lucerne got up and slowly poured red wine into Marco's head. Lucerne also slapped Marco on the cheek! He confront Marco how Marco try to send assassin to him too. (Based on my analysis, I think Lucerne done that mainly because he saw what Marco did to Elisha and it fuels his rage so he brought up about assassin too).
    • In the morning, Lucerne and Elisha met Princess Illyone / Illione, Elisha knew she is one of the next influential successors to the throne. Lucerne introduced Elisha without changing his expression. The princess trying to invite Elisha to meet again but Elisha only reply "thank you" (she's not agreeing nor reject her). Elisha knew based on her previous life that Princess Illione going to pursue Lucerne. When they're at the carriage, Elisha told Lucerne that he seems to know princess well, Lucerne ask Elisha teasingly if she's jealous but Elisha retorted that she is not jealous. Lucerne told her that she can jealous but Elisha said she don't like to waste her emotions. Suddenly Lucerne expression changed and she told Elisha that she's cold (I can hear my heart shattered:blobsob:).
    • Most of the subordinates at the mansion going to visit Elisha room because of the recent incident (especially Lapis, since he's still 14 years old and he's quite close to Elisha). There's a commotion and Sophie (Elisha's maid) told her that Nora want to suicide because feel guilty that she failed to protect Elisha. Elisha reprimand her harshly to not took her life easily, she must take responsibility for future duties. Elisha told Nora that she's trying to run (by taking her life away) rather than take responsibility because knight life is belongs to her master (Elisha really cool here!).
    • At the palace, Princess Illione talk to Lucerne how he take a day off to attend the imperial palace and the Emperor delayed the meeting for him. Lucerne ask her to stop called him by his name, even they're known each other for a long time because he already have a wife (I don't quite understand but I think the Princess implied that Lucerne take a day off for Elisha and her tone not right so Lucerne told her this).
    • His words stucks and broke Princess Illione's heart but she agrees, Lucerne also confront her who leaked his information of lunch reservation with Elisha to her because the hotel where Lucerne decided to have lunch with her wife was owned by Princess Illione. Upon hearing that Lucerne was bringing her wife, Illione made an appearance for her to be introduced to her (she's pretending they meet by coincidence) and the Princess apologize if it seems rude. Then the Princess ask what kind of person Elisha is and Lucerne answer she's an interesting person with a smile. The Princess surprised that Lucerne was laughing faintly.
    • Ian (one of Lucerne knights) told Lucerne the mastermind of Elisha's accident is Carola's Dad, he's furious and prepare to ruin him.
    Woah that's a lot:blobjoy: I'll try to spoil more if anyone want to read it!

Neyva, L.A.C.L., Lumaera and 139 others like this.
  4. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah!!! Thankyou so much!! You're godsend :aww:

Laerta and karevamp like this.
  5. Sandy_Elaine

Sandy_Elaine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysmmm! :blob_pompom:If you can spoil more I’d love to read it!!:blobmelt:

6. Sarajjjjjjjjj

Sarajjjjjjjjj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers

7. Sarajjjjjjjjj

Sarajjjjjjjjj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers:love:
    I want more:(

8. karevamp

karevamp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers please? :aww::blobnosebleed::blob_plusone:

9. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

You the mvp

Laerta and Viliel like this.
  10. kimmaeli

kimmaeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so muuuuuch!! more please /bless

11. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mor spoilers please:blob_teary:

12. KindapitiedMielle

KindapitiedMielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone wants me to translate this novel,
    Please send me the raws.
    Currently I'm wondering where to post because I'm thinking of asking Rainofsnow.com.
    Also might consider Wuxia or something else. It'd be great if we could mass-translate and then release a few chapters at once instead of “one at a time”. It'd be helpful if a few other people want to join this project!

AerynJay, Viliel, Klioo and 8 others like this.
  13. Reanee

Reanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank for spoilers :justabotheart:
    can you give me more spoiler about Jacob please?:blobReach: what happen to him in the end?
    and what's gonna happen to Duke?
    how Lucerne's mother passed away?

its0k likes this.
  14. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa adaptation of this novel is going to be released on September 30 but the date could still change depending on the publisher.

Laerta and its0k like this.
  15. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! I really hope they won’t censor it as much as some other adaptations that show people in bathrobes all the time. The first chapters had so much tension that I just can’t imagine the same mood without showing things as they are written in details.

16. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please :(:love::oops:

17. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
    Laerta, FunSmiles, syofiaa and 11 others like this.
  18. Banneyo

Banneyo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    naandanaa and Minaeli like this.
  19. Imfictophilia

Imfictophilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil me whether fl asks for divorce to ml or not

jkumi7 and leviachan like this.
  20. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Mark me down as scared and [redacted] :blobnosebleed::blobcat_hyper::blob_blush:

AerynJay, syofiaa, ErryChu and 7 others like this.