Spoiler The Demon Prince goes to the Academy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lawlogic77, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you appreciate the other heroines, it means the harem is decent.
    Reinhardt gained the derivative ability "Spirit Speech". Is it what I think it is ? He can bend reality with his words ? Is it like the power of Aileen in the Novel's Extra ?

Zepelim and twistingfeelings like this.
  2. lawlogic77

lawlogic77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i still doesnt what kind of power is that or see when he use that power, or because of mtl i miss reading it, sorry

shiory and Slayer66 like this.
  3. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah okay. Thanks
    Do you know how to spelll/write the name of the Knight Leader ? The MTL is just butchering the name and I am not even sure if the knight is a male or a female lol XD,

4. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    i forgot her name but she is female, you can see her illustration on chapter 244 and 282

5. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    I have finally caught up to chapter 342 ! Guess I will have to read the rest at Kakao.
    @lawlogic77
    By the way, what are your thoughts about Reinhardt's actions as the Demon Prince till now ?
    Honestly, Reinhardt is walking on a tightrope. He might even start another war by accident. Many people are wary of a New Demon King and I think it will get worse to the point humans might start a war against Demons first. I think that Reinhardt's idea of making humans believe that the demons are starting to unite once again is actually very dangerous.
    Each action of Reinhardt as a demon is threatening the peace of the world.

The Vampire Lord of Saturday is extremely suspicous and shady. He will definitely harm Reinhardt in the future.

On a side note, Reinhardt still have a long way to go in terms of power. He is weaker than Ellen, Harriet, Charlotte(possessed by her powers) and Olivia. He only managed to kill Olivia's foster father because he was lucky.
    I wonder what kind of talent he will chose ?

Despite all the talents he has, I feel that he is falling behind. Ludwig will grow stronger at a very fast rate and if Reinhardt doesn't grow stronger quickly, Ludwig will surpass Reinhardt in no time.

Edit:
    Lol, Airi changed her business from bar to usury.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    The true power of the sword can summon Als, the war god, on the user. However, in exchange, the user loses his life. This is why Artorius died. And, in the original novel, Ludwig eventually uses the true power of Als. The MC is really a shitty author.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
  6. Klvn90

Klvn90 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me MC abilities?

7. Viewer

Viewer New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anybody tell me at what chapter Reindhart be revealed as Vali to Charlotte, or is his identity still being hidden?

8. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Is scarlett relevant?

9. Arde007

Arde007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At chapter 32 this motherfucker of mc turn into pretty girl and confess to a boy of his class for achievement point is this mc for real and if you have mtl version of this novel can you give me link please

shiory likes this.
  10. supriyo1212000

supriyo1212000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter does Charlotte find out that Reinhardt is Vali?

11. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean thats what reinhardt do till now, walking on tightrope, he probably want to become strong enough to atleast overpower sarkejaar , because he is the only one who want him to become demon king, his idea is terrible tbh making human become unite again but who know what happen in the future
    he still strong in my eyes, even if he is lucky he still kill olivia foster dad, so yeah its my opinion anyway
    is that matter if ludwig becoming stronger than him ? i think reinhardt wouldnt mind

self suggestion, basically if he believe he can run fast he can run fast, but this power will become much stronger in the future chapter

check first post, i post my gdrive there where you can find the raw of this novel

charlotte will never find vali is reinhardt for now, charlotte will forget vali because its the best for her because now she fallin love to reinhardt

no, she is not really relevant

Zone Q11, shiory, Nusan and 3 others like this.
  12. supriyo1212000

Reading List:
    Link
    charlotte will never find vali is reinhardt for now, charlotte will forget vali because its the best for her because now she fallin love to reinhardt
    Is that so? Well I hope she falls more for him before finding it out anyway; I wonder what kind of reaction she will show?^^

no, she is not really relevant
    Why? Isn't Scarlet too pitiful?

13. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a primary antagonist?

14. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Reinhardt doesn't have to be the strongest, he just have to be strong enough to accomplish his goals. The protagonist of "The Strongest Manager in History" wasn't the strongest, he knew how to achieve his goals using other means than just strength. I just feel Reinhardt lacks that part. I feel like he is not cunning enough.
    I just hope the author won't make a bad ending. Because according to Writer S, Survival Ending=Happy Ending.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
    Zone Q11, Nusan, moneng85 and 2 others like this.
  15. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean, even before she actually fall for reinhardt, she really pissed off by reinhardt word when someone from class B said they will get married in the future, reinhardt said he doesnt deserve her or etc but its still make charlotte angry at him because if she become emperor, marrying reinhardt isnt difficult thing
    scarlett doesnt really get many of screentime, the only time she is relevant is when she fighting reinhardt in academy tournament, but before that event she doesnt really get mentioned

no, there some several antagonist but no primary or 'the last boss' vibe from any of antagonist so far

i mean thats one of his charm, he isnt cunning and not really smart thats the reason why he is shit writer for his own novel, the thing that i love from him is how he can adapt to unexpected situation when something on his plan goes wrong
    i hope he can pull decent ending atleast and i hope he isnt someone that pull crap ending like TNE author, that dude novel ending is abomination

Agavadon, Zone Q11, shiory and 5 others like this.
  16. supriyo1212000

Reading List:
    Link

17. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    no, she would save herself from bullying but she get that courage to save herself after watching reinhardt, when reinhardt still weak he work hard to become strong, and he doesnt afraid fighting stronger opponent than him, and that give scarlet courage someone like her can become strong too

18. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I guess this is the reason why Reinhardt is always walking on a tightrope. However, if he only relies on his adaptability all the time, he will one day face failure. For now, he has the help of 5 vampire lords, but one of them is really suspicious and dangerous.

For now, TNE author's new work is decent.

19. supriyo1212000

Reading List:
    Link
    So, it's that kind, huh. Well, that's good in its own way. Thanks for replying!

20. Norei

Norei Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the certain event for the one that doesnt count anymore?