Spoiler The Demon Prince goes to the Academy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lawlogic77, Jul 28, 2021.

1. lawlogic77

lawlogic77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she having mental breakdown, decided to drop out from the academy, after that she go back to her hometown and decided to become nun
    the detail ?
    She always kind to everyone but some guy mistake her kindness as interest to him, so he confess to her and she reject it, but people that see it thought she doing it because she want attention and called her slut

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
    Grayel, Zone Q11, shiory and 5 others like this.
  2. supriyo1212000

supriyo1212000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's heavy.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  3. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    i add some detail in that spoiler, i pity her, she doesnt deserved it

Zone Q11 and supriyo1212000 like this.
  4. supriyo1212000

Reading List:
    Link
    She's really pitiful! Is it really the end for her? She doesn't get a second chance?

5. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    for now no i guess
    she will get kidnapped by olivia foster dad after this , he want olivia back to become saint candidate so he kidnap her close friend, but reinhardt know this and go to save both of them
    after that adriana will stay with loyar, loyar like adriana because she take care of her

6. Mirae

Mirae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found this novel by chance and I really like it! Thank you so much for providing the raws :blob_teary:
    As such, I took the liberty to mtl this and made an epub file for convenience. I'll share the link. Hope it helps :blobwink:

shiory, taovkool, SoulZer0 and 13 others like this.
  7. supriyo1212000

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, you mean like as in like as a friend or person right? Not Lesbo, right!?

8. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    drive updated, i upload the raw till chapter 404 along with some official illustration, enjoy

thanks for your hard work

yeah, its just normal friendship, no yuri vibes

Zone Q11, shiory, moneng85 and 3 others like this.
  9. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what are gates?

10. Yasmine bezzi

Yasmine bezzi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that maybe when the gates open monsters start appearing through them

Zone Q11 and Nusan like this.
  11. supriyo1212000

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your hard work!

Then that's great. But here's a question?
    Isn't Sarkegaar a count? So why doesn't he have any money? He has the amazing ability to impersonate anyone, kidnap an imperial princess but still can't earn money? Is there any given reason for that? I mean I can understand Eleris' circumstances but Sarkegaar? I can't put my head around it.

Zone Q11, shiory and moneng85 like this.
  12. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    I upload the raw on my gdrive, now its up to chapter 412 with 3 new official illustration

i probably miss some detail but the author never explained it at all, and as mtl reader i never learn how his life as count and reinhardt never interact with him when sarkegaar is on 'human count' mode

shiory, Nusan, moneng85 and 1 other person like this.
  13. supriyo1212000

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's kinda disappointing. I'm really curious how can a count be penniless? Moreover someone who has the ability and wits to become a count in an enemy country and kidnap their Queen and princess. Even after all this he is penniless? The author could've given a little reasoning here.

Zone Q11, shiory and Cho_Youni like this.
  14. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, seems the author doesnt explain it at all, at least for elerys she got plenty of backstory, but for loyar and sarkegaar we know nothing about their backstory and their fake identity life

15. roata11

roata11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never even thought, there will be a day reading 400++ chapter mtl novel and putting so much effort on mtl ing it (probably gonna have brain dead for i while :sweating_profusely:).

Kinda little disappointed little to no amount content about demon in the story.

I guess MC screw up real big now, with demon magic books, black order, and his relationship with people in general

Poor Hariet high quality being losing heroine

And thank you @lawlogic77 for providing raw and @Mirae for mtl until 300++ so i don't have to OCR it from beginning

Zone Q11, Nusan, moneng85 and 2 others like this.
  16. _NinjaAreWinds_

_NinjaAreWinds_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or is the way Ellen holding the sword in chapter 33 illustration feels wrong like who holds the sword like that going into attack

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  17. Mirae

Mirae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For everyone asking on the continuation of the epub mtl, I plan on updating next month. I'm overwhelmed by my school works right now that I can't do the raw mtl :( I also plan to use different ocr to extract better and no-awkward spaces mtl texts so it will take a lottt of time. Oh yeah for those who are wondering, I use Microsoft office word to make the mtl and just convert it to epub using Calibre which took me two days of my sanity to mtl 300+ chapters (a lot of work I say). Soooo, I ask for your patience ;)

Nusan, moneng85 and AstNaru like this.
  18. Indra040293

Indra040293 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 446 is soooo satisfying

Basically rainhard told what gonna happen in the future in open, watched by the king, temple, and lot of civilian
    and chapter ended with GATE accident starting

19. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats amazing
    lets not give you any obligations at all, just want to say thank you

is there any specific program you use? would like some advice
    and the MTL quality is phenomenal, its crazy the amount of work and dedication you made within the 2 days, thanks once again

20. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler for timeline i guess
    for own use so wont reread all at once again lol
    Please edit and complete these to your liking
    #edit: Ah, my sanity is slowly decreasing so might show sloppy summary and stupid jokes from time to time
    timeline
    Ch 75 - festival end, Harriet's family wants Harriet to quit school(leave of absence for a year) out of fear of terrorism
    Gym teacher skeptical of MC's improvement(running), Ludwig explains MC trains every morning
    Boys locker the boys look at MC's bruised body and Bertus compliments the MC
    Ch 76 - Private talk with Bertus, asked whats the secret to befriend Ellen, says human need an enemy to unite(demon)
    From now on humans might regress.(Bertus terrifying foresight and ambition)
    Ch 77 - MC convince Harriet not to leave cuz fear butterfly effect, bullies her into crying by saying he will be her senior next year
    Ch 78 - MC teach her reasons like 'the prince and princess is in school despite the terrorism', ' might get in trouble/ recieve displeasure'.
    Harriet nervous, MC tells her to write a script
    Ch 79 - Harriet met Ellen and eat late dinner with MC, surprised MC can cook, Elle eats a lot and also awed at knowing Bertus served MC tea (big honor obviously)
    Ellen asked if he liked her, MC regrets being happy about the 200 point because it haunts him now, said the truth 'he doesn't'
    Ch 80 - Adriana trains MC again, Charlotte body is weak.
    Sees Bertus 'convincing' Liana de Granz to cancel absence. Harriet was convinced too
    CH 81 - Went out with Charlotte to the shopping district, looking for clues in the scroll shops(he's next to you princess!!!)
    Bertus might convince classmate not to quit in fear of competition between Royal A and B class(for next king)
    Ch 82 - Goes to the shady scroll shop(the one that gives MC fake fireball scroll and calls him to copy it and then he will sell them)
    Shop confesses his sin
    CH 83 - goes to cafe, MC gives her street food thinking she might not eat. But her experience almost starving to death at captivity makes her strong
    CH 84 - MC doesn't like sweets. Charlotte breaks in Elleris's scroll shop
    CH 85 - Charlotte observe every detail, Elleris is in the shop, present her princess identity, goes to bedroom, finds blonde hair. Elleris Blush and said its her boyfriend's
    CH 86 - Went out of shop, Charlotte doubts everything, from not selling the most popular scrolls(attach scroll because Elleris doesn't like violence), shop running despite loss, clean balance book, very basic living space as if could be evacuated immediately.
    Thinks she might be a spy or some sort(human spy). MC convince Charlotte the shop protect the 'child', should stop searching further, anything you are sure of will be known to Bertus. Its good enough he is living safe and afar.
    Ch 87 - Back to temple. Meet Harriet and ask how's the talk with her parents. 'Daddy wants to meet you' (Nanii!! Flag!!)
    Parents suspicious of Daughter's very sound argument and want to meet the writer. Mid term coming soon. Ellen is Usually No 1
    CH 88 - Met Harriet's Father Grand duke, Misunderstood as Harriet's boyfriend. Bought second talent [Magic Sensitivity].
    New Challenge [3000 points within the top 10 in the midterm],
    [Middle exam cheating and getting caught - 500 points]
    [Achieving the lowest rank in the midterm exam - 1000 points](out of 10,000 student)
    Ellen says she think MC should study, he have a good head. Ludwig is dead last though, lol
    Finds Louis Anton and he is scared of MC
    CH 89 - Charlotte comes, MC want to study together with Louis, Ludwig pass by and Charlotte invites him as well.
    Ludwig can't study, Charlotte patiently teach and Louis disbelief.
    LMAO
    Charlotte asks Ludwig kindly "Ludwig.... When I was young, I had a big head | injured or Have you ever been like that?”
    Ludwig just said he had never entered any study institution before and Charlotte realize she should pursue Public Education System more seriously(empire just started)
    Charlotte compare MC and thinks its weird how both are not educated but polar opposites
    Eats at Royal Class B's Dormitory, its lively and there is music played by them. Ludwig is mood maker
    Exam started, result out, MC 1st place
    [1st place - Reinhardt]
    [2nd place - Ellen]
    [3rd place - Bertus de Gradias]
    [4th place - Louis Ancton]
    CH 90 - Explanation, Judged by improvement and gotten A+s from all professor's evaluation. Swordsmanship, Equestrian, magic increase, precise super power control.
    Bertus stared with a stunned look. Everyone but Ellen is surprised. Harriet is 8th place.
    Class Group mission start. Theme is 'Survival'
    CH 91 - Charlotte hands MC letter to be sent to her 'savior' as a middle man,
    [Event Occurrence - Group Mission]
    | [Explanation: The theme of this group mission is survival. Survive until the end of the mission.]
    [Purpose: Not to be eliminated until the end of the mission]
    [Reward: 1000 achievement points]
    CH 92 - 22 students teleported into uninhabited island, mission is to stay for 5 days or complete special mission and end sooner.
    Original story, Class A full of aristocrats will give up one by one until Ellen is left, While Ludwig leads Class B
    Chad MC take lead checking the available tools, goes into the forest with Ellen
    CH 93 - Bought coconuts as water replacement, Ask Adelia(A-class no 7 crafter) to built tents from trees and vines
    Bertus order Harriet to cut trees with magic and Ellen and Cliffman, 2 physical talent to help, while MC thinks 2 Psychic are the key to this mission
    Wants Heinrich (Pyrokinesis) to light fire at all times and secure water by boiling sea water, Heinrich wants to fight but is appealed
    Liana (Electrokinesis) is told to hunt, fishing actually. As she cant swim and her ability range is 5m, she just do passive fishing... and she can't touch fish
    CH 94 - Liana does her best, caught very big crayfish/lobster.
    “This is unconditionally delicious.”
    At my words, Ellen violently shook her head.(traumatised by the strong food characteristics My gave)
    Kono Lint(naked teleporter) is tasked to collect coconut(coconut slave)
    Met Delphine Izadra(B-9 Archery) hunting boar and offer help to carry to Class B settlement
    CH 95 - Back to Class A settlement, tripod tent made. MC will go to Class B Settlement later to receive boar meat. Ate grilled fish with hands and leaves for plate.
    Lobster delicious, too little for 11 people. Chad Ellen carries javelin, jumps to the sea, 30 mins later back with 3 gigantic lobster.
    CH 96 - Everybody full and sleep soundly. Class B Camp is noisy, should be playing around.
    MC guard the night, talk with Bertus, he thanks MC. Reluctant Class A and Enjoying Class B, there is no comparison. Glad MC is here
    Went to sleep Liana went outside the camp, defecate. 20mins no sound MC want to check. But this is no ordinary dense MC.
    MC ask Liana to make sparks to answer and helps her. Back to sleep
    Long time later Harriet also ask for help
    Young ladies cried in their sleep
    CH 97 - Ellen and MC tasked for fishing, Harriet cast water breathing magic effective for 30-40 mins. After fishing, survey the forest and finds a large basin of fresh water under a valley. Ellen swims and washes her outfit. Ellen is back shortly after after finding firecamp and animal remains
    CH 98 - go to valley with everyone, decided not to live there and back to first camp.
    CH 99 - Day 2 night, rain comes until morning, Cayer disappeared. Bertus thought Class B comes and kidnapped or sabotage Class A.
    MC goes to Camp B and also find Louis Ancton disappeared too.
    CH 100 - made groups to hunt in forest, MC and Liana finds a deer, Liana electrocutes MC instead. Chase after a deer, Jaguar comes, defeat Jaguar and gets deer too.
    CH 101 - butchering the deer, girls scared of MC, Bertus back with 7 wild game and said aristocrats hunt as sport.
    CH 102 - Saw Erich(A-9 Muscle Paladin) bullying Scarlet(B-3 Anti Magic Swordswoman), Scarlet fight back for the first time because she have Charlotte as ally. (Ludwig is supposed to save her and have her as heroine damn it).
    Ellen bought broken head Jaguar to camp. Class A reluctant to eat carnivore meat
    Meat can't be eaten but MC wants to sell leather, so MC and Ellen bought Jaguar to Camp B Delphine to deskin
    CH 103 - Day 3 night Erich and Adelia is kidnapped. while tracking, Charlotte and Ludwig shares Christina(B-5 Alchemist) and Lanian(B-10 music) is also kidnapped. Turns out Orcs are the culprit fights and conclusion
    CH 104 - Four Class A survivors. Ellen, I, Harriet, and Kono Lint.
    Class B one survivor, Charlotte.
    Earn 1000 points. Those that failed it transferred to a holiday camp. They now play around swimming and eating. Leather is also retrieved.
    CH 105 - Bertus and Charlotte play around in the sea splashing each other water. Both Played watermelon smashing, Charlotte Scores a hit to Bertus's Head, chase after her ans throws her into the sea
    CH 106 - Back to Dormitory, Bertus hands MC money for Jaguar leather. More money than expected, Bertus sold them to his Grandfather, shared the money with Ellen and Delphine.
    CH 107 -
    Current Status
    [Strength 6.2(D)] [Right 6.7(D)] [Dexterity 7.7(D+)] [Magic 11.3(B-)][Health 10.8(C)]
    [Asmodian Domination D] (Arc Daemon's unique ability) (Cannot be used in this state.)
    [Self-suggestion D]
    [Swordsmanship F]
    Comprehensive Ability Assessment - Lowest Level Demon Lord
    Battle level evaluation: D+
    Swordsmanship improved from pseudo, evaluation from F+ > D+

characters(may contain spoilers)
    Royal Class
    A-1 Bertus de Gardias (Swordmaster, Magic Sensitivity)
    A-2 Ellen Artorius (Munchkin)
    A-3 Liana de Grantz (Electrokinesis)
    A-4 Harriet de Saint-Owan (Magic)
    A-5 Cliffman (Battle Sense)
    A-6 Heinrich von Schwarz (Pyrokinesis)
    A-7 Adelia (Crafter)
    A-8 Kono Lint (Teleportation)
    A-9 Erich de Lafaeri (Muscle Paladin)
    A-10 Cayer Voiden (Forgot)
    A-11 MC
    B-1 Charlotte de Gardias (some creepy horror shit)
    B-2 Louis Ancton (researcher)
    B-3 Scarlet (anti magic Swordsman) - beggar adopted to temple, beautiful, red hair
    B-4 Ashir (divine power)
    B-5 Christina (Alchemy, Enchantment.)
    B-6 Anna de Gerna (Black magic) - not a bad girl
    B-7 Ibia (Telepathy)
    B-8 Dettomolian (Witchcraft, Spirituality, primitive, shaman)
    B-9 Delphine Izadra (Archery)
    B-10 Lanian Sessor (Music)
    B-11 Ludwig (Stamina)

Airi - Succubus follower, pink haired, horns cut(can't use magic)
    Redina - No chant magic, small magic power, senior
    Adriana - Paladin, short hair, senior
    Elleris - Vampire, Pacifist, former human, reddish brown hair
    Harriet's Father - middle-aged gentleman in a black suit, a black fedora, holding a gray wand, and a handsome mustache.

To be editted

Ah, this took me 4 hours,
    edit: 5 now

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021