Spoiler Once Again Into the Light, Alone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by blackrose0429, Jun 12, 2020.

1. francheskmpos

francheskmpos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know who she stays with in the end? who is ml?

2. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah yeah...What happened to Fl's ex-family?

It seemed that Marianne cursed the family to forgot fl? So, what's her purpose, really?

3. Misa14

Misa14 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .... really want to know who the ml is....... it's completed in korean right?! So if somebody knows please do say...

4. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fl's ex father will die at some point so 1st prince will take the position of emperor and 2nd bro will becomes Duke, 3rd princess will marry some Duke so she'll be save from bitch's brainwashing now in the ending side 1st prince will be out of brainwash but will be killed by bitch? But he will die and with his death whole empire had to pay a very big compensation their empire will be merge with fl's empire so 2nd bro will become a commoner now without a title and becomes a wandering knight don't know about 3rd princess maybe she'll also becomes a commoner, 6th prince will be send to a temple and yes about that bitch Marianne
    she will be burn in the stack in the middle of the square. Nice isn't it :ROFLMAO::cool::D
    that's all I came to understand but yes ex empire's Duke friend is not the ml I think but he will be the mc for some side chapters and tbh ex empire or there related people will only appear in war scenes mainly
    Now my thoughts on this novel:
    How exactly a small girl like Maria can be portrayed so dangerously when she's only 10 I supposed.
    And why her target is only fl when fl was already a unfavored person in the Empire but most importantly fl loves her so much still she betrayed her like this way? It's not like they're only the princesses 3rd one is also a princess so target both of them why only the poor person.(gosh this plot armour sometimes are too much)
    And they killed ex father in the middle of the story from no where is not done he should have alive to watch his daughter's true face and should have suffered more.
    Other siblings doesn't suffered that much? When all of them enjoyed fl's death.
    The story is not that bloody revenge type that I wish it would have and all the plans and plot of fl to have her revenge is somehow gone in vain? because other siblings are still fine in their own ways.
    Lastly wish they change the story and made it more interesting in manhwa let the ex family suffered more and atleast make fl more badass:blobunsure:

5. elhystine

elhystine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dangg.. Did Marianne get tortured at the very least?? Like I wish she suffered more.. I had a question tho.. Why does Marianne's eyes turned red in the Manhwa?? Kinda new at this story, I found the Manhwa interesting and decided to read the spoilers (  ̄︿ ̄)

6. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh honest I don't understand much from the translations but there it is even mentioned she's a maid’s child who's unloved by her mother and actually has black hair? This part is really confusing I believe she's hiding her appearance? But no doubt she's also a Saint like fl they have something in common with each other and about torture nothing mentioned about it but readers seems not satisfied with the story afterall revenge is not that deep.

7. elhystine

elhystine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How are they similar?? Perhaps the hair color now that MC became Aisha, but like what you said, her mom has black hair and their Dad has blueish black hair color.. The dad has dull green eyes, the mom is unknown.. Is she blessed by a god or spirit of some sort?? Cuz damn, if anything, she'd be favored by a god or spirit of death, or beings that are evil.. With her eyes turning red, I doubt that she's blessed by a good entity :<

Edit: I kinda feel that the whole sister thing with MC & Marianne are similar with Kiera & Cosette of the Novel/Manhwa "Actually, I was the Real One"..
    I do have a theory that perhaps the current Marianne is a demon or witch that possessed OG Marianne's body just like Cosette

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
  8. Pipi1989

Pipi1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah a lot of the reviews on Ridi and such mention feeling unsatisfied by the revenge aspect, and that the story was quite dragged on

Given how some series have been drastically altered when adapted into a webtoon I hope this one is too

9. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 15. Shadow

The servant brought the news that Rune had returned from the spirit realm.
    When I heard that, I was sitting in front of Rachias' corpse. Others moved the corpse to the parlor so I could keep looking at Rachias in the sunlight.
    Still, the blue hair soaked in red blood regained its former color, perhaps because he had wiped off the blood with the last courtesy that he was the emperor, and the wound was invisible because it was covered with a white robe. He looked as if he was sleeping, except that his face was pale and motionless.
    I don't even know why I was looking at him. I just wanted to.
    How long have you been looking at him? I heard the door open from behind. Without looking back, I knew who it was. The sound of footsteps walking around was very familiar. I called his name quietly.
    “… … Rune.”
    “Aisha.”
    His magic has not yet subsided enough to summon him. When reverse summoned, it is common for not only the spirit dead, but also the summoned spirit to suffer aftereffects.
    Nevertheless, he seemed to have been forced to come down from the spirit realm with a simple will to see me. Even though I am his summoner now, I am sorry and grateful that he cares about me.
    I turned my head and looked at Rune-sama. Platinum blonde hair dazzling in the sunlight, and golden eyes looking at me. He frowned slightly because of worry, but I was happy with that.
    yes i liked him I could feel a corner of my heart pounding loudly. It was then that I realized that I had been waiting for him to come.
    “Rune-sama!”
    called him out loud. He slowly knelt down in front of me and made eye contact with me.
    “I waited.”
    Astonishing myself, I said cheerfully.
    “Are you okay?”
    Rune-sama just nodded his head without saying a word. But there was something strange. He had a very sad expression on his face. Bewildered, he placed his hand on my cheek.
    “… … Rune?”
    I rolled my eyes. I couldn't understand the meaning of his actions. That was then.
    “Aisha.”
    he called me
    “Yes, Rune-sama.”
    I answered calmly like a good student who listens well. The sun was shining in the room. I thought that Rune-sama's golden eyes were very beautiful.
    After hesitating for a while, he opened his mouth.
    “… … No country can bring the dead back to life.”
    At first, I couldn't understand it. I stopped and froze.
    “… … Are you dead?”
    Rune-sama still had a sad face.
    ‘What do you mean?’
    I blinked a few times. And after a while, I could understand his words. Lakias was in this room. he's already dead At the same time I realized Why was I so happy to see Rune-sama?
    Rune-sama was able to see through the parts that I didn't realize.
    “… … Ah."
    I couldn't help but make an absurd sound.
    “I’m sorry.”
    Rune apologized briefly. It's not something he should apologize for. I wanted to shake my head. But before that, my eyes were already following Rachias.
    Blue hair in the sunlight has pierced his eyes. Seeing him dead as if sleeping suddenly made my heart ache.
    “… … it's okay."
    I murmured. Even Rune-sama would not be able to save a human being. That is the natural principle of the world and the law.
    ‘I didn’t expect it.’
    I was looking down at Rachias, and Rune-sama called me.
    “Aisha.”
    "it's okay."
    I thought of myself as selfish. I didn't even know I had such a thought.
    There were no mistakes Rakias did. Although he used to be manipulated, he insisted that I be executed, conspired to poison my young me and my brother Isis, and caused unreasonable wars to the death of people.
    Even if the first button was sewn wrong by Marianne, he would be worthy of death for anyone.
    “… … Aisha.”
    I wanted to reply to him, "It's okay," but no more words came out. As if something was blocking his mouth, his chin was blocked.
    ‘Am I okay?’
    I suddenly had a question like that. Rakias' face was calm. Unlike the last time I saw her, 15 years had passed, but it was still enough to bring back old memories.
    Besides, after Marianne and her demons died, I was able to recall old memories much better. From a very young age, Lakias was with me.
    One memory comes to mind. As a child, I stalked the room where he was studying with the professor, praying that Rachias' class would be over soon.
    After the long class was over, Lakias would go out with me to the palace garden. His hand holding my hand was very warm, and I remember that the sky was very blue and beautiful that day.
    Even though he was a little blunt, I could tell he valued me very much. Because you know it even if you don't say it.
    “… … I… … .”
    What did you expect? I contorted my face. My heart ached as if it had been cut by a piece of glass. In Alyssa's last memories, he slapped me on the cheek, hoping for my death.
    I hated it so much. I wanted to get angry and ask him how he could change like that.
    I hated you so much, why are my tears flowing?
    Suddenly, tears were dripping down my eyes. I said crying.
    “I hated it, but it was so precious.”
    You won't be able to meet Rakias anymore. It's different from when he was alive somewhere in the world, even in the enemy country, Idenberg. Rune-nim said that the dead cannot be brought back to life. I also had no idea what to do with Lakias alive.
    However… … .
    Even 1 minute and 1 second is fine. Lakias had said sorry to me one last time. I also had something to say to him.
    If he hadn't said he's sorry, he wouldn't have been able to forgive forever. But the world is always like that. The dead do not come back alive.
    Marianne said she was stoned and burned at the stake in the middle of the square. Her name will go down in the history books for a long time as an ugly villain.
    The Idenver Empire could no longer maintain its name. After losing the war, the emperor died, and there was a huge amount of compensation for damages and processing, so it was a natural result. Idenberg is now a vassal of Elmir.
    So was the temple of Selena. All of Marianne's affairs were known, and no one went to her temple any more. The temple was destroyed and all the believers scattered.
    She said she was still thinking about the disposal of the royal family. She said maybe everyone could die. Even in order not to leave behind the old Idenver bloodlines. I thought that was right.
    I was just listening to the words of my brother Isis who told me all this. Isis brother looked at me for a long time. Perhaps my expression was very dry.
    He struggled to get the last word out. Rachias, his funeral is going on.
    ‘Even though it’s abbreviated.’
    He added. Isis' brother hated Lakias very much for his childhood poisoning. Besides, Lakias was the one who started this war.
    It occurred to me that giving him a funeral, at least in an informal way, was Isis' brother's first and last tribute to him, who at the end threw himself at Marianne's sword on my behalf.
    And today was the day of the funeral. My brother said he was free to come if he wanted to, but I didn't feel like it.
    If you go there, you will see Rachias' wife and son, as well as the Idenver royal family again. I was too tired to see them.
    Instead, I left the room after a long time and went out. The place I went to was the Palace of the 4 Princesses where I lived before.
    As spring approached, the sky was particularly blue. Without rushing, I walked slowly and arrived at the Palace of the Four Princesses, and I could feel my eyes reddening without realizing it.
    I thought it would have been in ruins for ten years after losing its owner, but it was in good order than I thought.
    ‘… … Ah.'
    Everything was the same. I had everything here. When I was ‘Alyssa’, everything from my childhood.
    As the wind blew, a large tree in the garden shook the pale green leaves of its branches. The tree was said to be the tree I planted in my garden when I was born.
    ‘It wasn’t cut.’
    I got closer and touched the back of the tree. Not long after winter was over, there were only young leaves on the branches. But I knew. When summer comes, this tree will create a great shade and become a children's playground.
    I stared blankly at the tree and turned around. Because I heard footsteps. The next moment I was startled. Blue hair appeared in front of him. He also saw familiar and nostalgic blue eyes.
    I could feel my heart pounding. It was such a familiar light. Behind him was a maid who followed him. When our eyes met, she hurriedly bowed her head.
    She looked down and looked at a child. She was a child with blue hair and blue eyes. I bowed her back and said to the boy.
    "Hi?"
    "Hi!"
    The boy smiled brightly. He must have known me as a guest of the Imperial Palace, or that kind of person. A lot of new people have visited the Imperial Palace in recent times, so it is worth thinking about it. I smiled and asked the boy.
    "What is your name?"
    “I am Rukiadin.”
    “Why are you here?”
    “Everyone is in a serious mood… … . I sneaked out.”
    The boy answered, sticking out his lips.
    “My mother was crying too… … .”
    "I see."
    I could find out the identity of the child.
    Rachias' son, Rukiadin del Idenberg.
    I had already heard the story about him. It's the first time I've actually seen it. The child quickly smiled again.
    "I come here often. Every time I come, I feel better!”
    I looked up at her and looked at her maid. Her young maid had a terrified expression on her face.
    “… … Why didn't you close this palace?"
    The maid looked at me, and she stuttered and replied.
    “… … I tried to shut them all down, but for some reason, I heard that His Majesty, the former Emperor Rachias, blocked them... … .”
    I nodded. Rukiadin added from the side.
    “My father used to come here from time to time.”
    The child knew nothing and was smiling. I stared at the child. He's a little kid who can't even reach my waist. After staring at it for a while, I wrapped my hand around the boy's cheek.
    “… … You look a lot like your father.”
    “Everyone says so.”
    Like Rachias's characteristic blue hair, his blue eyes are particularly similar to him.
    “… … okay. I see."
    Without realizing it, I looked at him with dim eyes. remembered the old days There was no misunderstanding yet, and he did not know the sad future to come.
    At that time, my brother and sister got together and had tea time under this tree. Lakias, Elsis, Adrinne, and Lles also asked me what I wanted as a birthday present. I answered.
    “I am happy just being with everyone like this.”
    I was so happy to be able to be with the family I love so much, as if I had everything in the world.
    If that happiness could have continued, I would have saved it even if I gave my all.
    I suddenly felt Rukiadin looking at me strangely. Suddenly, tears were running down her cheeks.
    “… … Why are you crying?”
    I opened my mouth but couldn't answer.
    “… … do not Cry."
    A small child caressed my face. Even his hands were very small. Perhaps because he saw me crying, even that child was crying. I finally couldn't stand it, so I hugged him.
    “… … I."
    The boy patted me and comforted me.
    "do not Cry… … .”
    That clumsy consolation pierced his heart. A view of the garden could be seen through the blurred vision with tears. In the garden after winter had ended, young leaves and flower buds were hanging from the branches.
    Spring has come, and I am fifteen. Since I died at the age of fourteen in a previous life, it was the first number I had in two lives.
    I am no longer ‘Alyssa’. Like the age of fifteen when I first had it, I became a different person than I used to be.
    Aisha de Elmir. The only princess of the Elmir Empire.
    I believed that if I could put an end to my past being Alisa, it would all be over. Take revenge, kill the royal family. Then you'll be able to get rid of everything.
    Everything will be a thing of the past.
    However… … .
    I asked, making eye contact with the child in my arms.
    “… … me… … .”
    The child was blinking those big eyes.
    “… … Can you call me Reese?”
    It was a name I thought was no longer mine. I am Aisha I thought it was a name that should be forgotten when the revenge of the previous life is over.
    That idea was wrong. Alisa of the past and Aisha of the present were me. The boy rolled his round eyes and smiled broadly at me.
    "lease!"
    That smile was flawless. You can't turn everything back, but there are things that are new.
    Just like the spring that follows a cold winter, even in memories that were only thought of as a painful past, there must be a relationship that can be recreated.
    “You can call me Adin, too. It’s my nickname.”
    The child continued. I nodded his head and said to him.
    “Adin, can you come with me?”
    Ardin seemed to ponder for a moment.
    "Well… … . Originally, I said that I wasn't talking to someone I met for the first time, and I wasn't going with them. Reese can be trusted somehow.”
    At Adin's blunt words, I did not cry and laughed a little. As his father once did to me as a child, I took Ardin's hand and walked slowly through the garden.
    As we went to the forest of the Imperial Palace, I saw a group of people in the distance. Everyone was wearing black clothes. I heard a voice speaking from Adrinne.
    “… … But how... … .”
    she was crying
    “… … How can we ask the child to forgive him? None of us would have the right to do that.”
    I stood there and looked at them. When Rukia Dean realized that I had brought him to the funeral home, he held out his mouth a little. Since I brought it back to the place I ran away from because I didn't like it, that's probably the case.
    Isis' brother, Arsene, and even Rune-nim were there. As a courtesy, everyone seemed to have attended the ceremony. They immediately looked at me and were astonished. What was particularly surprising were Adrinne, Lles, and Elsis.
    “… … Ah."
    They were confused, not knowing what to call me.
    "I… … .”
    I opened my mouth. My mouth was dry. Still, there was something I wanted to say.
    “I was really tired.”
    As I said that, I could see their faces harden.
    “It was so painful that I wanted to die.”
    Isis brother tried to approach me. I continued speaking.
    “… … But now I know.”
    The sky was very clear. Now, when I was Alyssa, it was about the same time as when I was executed.
    Even then, like now, I held out my hand to the green light of Arongji. This season that I thought we would not be able to see anymore was sad, because it was so dazzling and beautiful.
    But as Aisha, I was able to welcome spring several more times. And I still have a few more springs left.
    As the wind blows, I thought. Maybe from the moment I saw Rachias die, I had already made up my mind.
    He cannot forgive all of his mistakes. But he told me he was sorry. He hated me for being manipulated by Marianne. that led to death.
    Just that much, it's okay to accept it. I stared at the old family. They kept their mouths open.
    “… … It’s okay not to forgive for the rest of your life.”
    Elsis was talking like a squeeze.
    "but… … But, will you allow me to pay for my sins?”
    said Lers. Adrinne opened her mouth and then she closed it repeatedly. Her heart already knew.
    The wounds of the past hurt so much. It stayed in my mind as if it would never heal. That's why I desperately wanted revenge. I wanted to tell you, look at the same wounds.
    I know that's my right. He also knows that he can inflict more pain on them than death if he wants to.
    But even knowing that, I couldn't take that step. My old family looked at me endlessly, as if waiting for my answer.
    I nodded slowly towards them. I see their eyes widen. if… … , very if, but maybe something as sad as this will happen again in life. You may fall down in despair.
    that would be scary it will be very painful It's okay though. 'Cause I've already grown enough to bear it. because it can happen again.
    'So.'
    I smiled brightly. In front of me stood the most precious people. New things will begin like this spring. Like Adin, new connections will be formed.
    were willing to accept them. And I will go on. In the last shadow of the dark past,
    Once again, into the light.

<Once Again, Into the Light> Conclusion
    It follows from the exodus.

thought id find the ml in the last chapter but no lmao

edit - so 99% sure ml is the spirit king (as if we didnt predict that lmao) since she says shes in love with him in ss7

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
  10. khelsoo

khelsoo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to the fl's past family?

samster likes this.
  11. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Nah most of her family can pound sand; they let her rotting in a cell without sunlight, beat her, burned her eyes and a bunch of horrible stuff til her death - Marianne didn't force any of them to do so, they're all scum. Lakias can be excused cause he was young but that's it.

12. rosasy

rosasy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i like this one! it's very promising!

13. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly, based on all the reviews i've read so far, i too, agree about the revenge. cuz i want to see fl's ex-family suffer.. but apart from that, i think i will like this story cuz right now, i need a healing story that will not make me feel too stress and annoyed at the villains. no hate please, its just my opinion tho:blobmelt::blobmelt: i really hope the fl is a badass gurl. anyway, i have questions.
    1. does the ex-family know that the fl reincarnated? cuz i really wanna see they getting scared for killing the innocent.
    2. how about the current family? do they know what kind of life the fl had before?

let's see how the story goes:aww::aww::aww:

14. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the story is less about revenge and more about moving forward from a traumatic event. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong, but from what I gleaned the FL starts off with a revenge mentality but learns to enjoy what she has now instead and moves on 'once again into the light'. It's a really interesting take on the usual revenge mangas (which i absolutely live for but a little mixing up is always good and it's a good message anyway).

Also if you notice the two potential MLs one of them would destroy anything for the sake of revenge/justice for the MC, while the other is learning to see the beauty of the world she already lives in instead. :blobthinkingsmirk: