Spoiler Once Again Into the Light, Alone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by blackrose0429, Jun 12, 2020.

1. amicheeto

amicheeto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg, thats heartwarming. it looks like it is a good story.

Alexaaa_23 and Fostofina like this.
  2. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no ML in the story?

3. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers but does the ex-family (and her new family) find out she's reincarnated? And what are their reactions?

Also does anyone know who ML is? Or does this story not have one?

Edit:
    ALRIGHT LISTEN UP! I FOUND THE ML
    It's the Spirit King.
    I found a blog review that says "Male lead: Luminas" "Spirit King"
    Link Here
    Fyi the MTL was kinda off on the website so I screenshot it and put the pic in both Google & Papago translation and both said the same thing "Male lead: Luminas"

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  4. Pipi1989

Pipi1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For sure, and I feel like a lot of the reviews were people coming in expecting that revenge plot and getting a (quite honestly very warm and wholesome) healing from trauma story instead and wanting more

Now that I think about this series as more akin to Lady Baby and less Untouchable Lady I think I'm coming around to even the original story

5. Binniebok

Binniebok Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Is it alright to ask where I can read it's light novel?

aboni_06 likes this.
  6. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amen blink fam! I still stream it!

Was it you never know? Sniffs

7. suntastic40

suntastic40 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't Lakias the one who suggested that her eyes be gouged out & beheaded after he slapped her? No matter what the reason was, whether he was manipulated magically or not, he deserves to die IMO. Marianne deserves to be tortured before death. I totally want this to be a "healing from trauma" novel rather than revenge as long as her previous family gets hit with their karmic punishments.

8. suntastic40

suntastic40 Member

Reading List:
    Link

I actually live for these spoilers. Thank you so much

samster likes this.
  9. june27

june27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read it

10. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some readers might be disappointed or not satisfied with their punishments but all I want for MC is to be happy. Now that she has her own family who loves and cares for her she should be focusing more to them rather than the revenge route. Her time with her family comes first then revenge. She got her revenge but it seems that some people are not satisfied with that. Yeah, she had a brutal death and traumatic past life but now she's living her life peacefully and everyone around her loves her. BUT in order to protect her family she should continue her revenge. Her former family ( Marianne and Lakias) tried to harm her family.

Her former family got their own karma and Aisha is now happy and living peacefully with her family is enough. Thanks for the spoilers everyone ^^

11. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they ment Lilus, the 6th prince, the youngest brother, the names mtl similar so they probably got confused

Dofu, suntastic40 and evanesco99211 like this.
  12. sreekcuty178

sreekcuty178 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does her ex-family ever find out about marianne and regret their action towards MC?....

13. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the spoilers and seems they found out the truth, but I don't know how did they found out. And that's what I really want to know, how, when and what happened when they realised the truth?
    In the last chapter (I think?), it was said that the entire former family attended the FL's former first brother's funeral and when the FL entered in the hall with the the First brother's son, the Prince, her other siblings tried to talk to her like they realised who she really is. And if I read correctly, this is is the thing I want to know.

And I have to say, this is one of those webnovel where I really want to read the author wasting an entire chapter telling the aftermath of the protagonist's revenge towards his or her former family or whoever harmed him/her. I think 99% of us will be satisfied to see those characters being punished while they're continue to live or being punished in Hell, while the protagonist decides to living on and being happy with the people who loves. For example here, I would like to read a side chapter where in Hell, the FL's former father and first brother are tortured for what they have done (I know, I'm a sadist). Sometimes I'm more interested to see being punished those who helped the main culprit, I don't know how to tell it well, but I'm more annoyed and irritated to see these characters rather than the main villain.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  14. Rbliss

Rbliss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In side story 7. Are they together in the the end ( Light spirit king and Aisha)? Does Aisha find a way to live longer?

15. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    all the kr reviews called it 3 star because of alot of loopholes, but say they did the healing part really well. so hopefully manhwa is even better because im dying for some healing rn :(

yes! they are together in the end, the side story i posted isnt complete because of the word limit so it will take some time for me to repost.

16. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait you mean Lakias, her older ex-brother, he has a son? I thought he died tho or do you mean her new brother son?
    I also really need spoilers for their reaction

Winter Daphne and Ceilo27 like this.
  17. Spoiled Brat

Spoiled Brat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i thought that the two men in the back are her brother and her father i guess

yes! they are together in the end, the side story i posted isnt complete because of the word limit so it will take some time for me to repost.[/QUOTE]
    Finally i understood the title that says into the light again meaning she ends up with the light spirit lol

Ceilo27 likes this.
  18. grey_030

grey_030 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plss PLEASE please don't tell me the ml is the ex-bro. That'll be weird asf.

I'd very much prefer the spirit king

Aestheronyxx likes this.