Forgotten Title Qt Bl

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Qwertyify, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Qwertyify

Qwertyify Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone had asked this before but no one answered and I wanted to know the name of the novel, so here we go :

Ok it's about a boy who go through different worlds and take revenge for the body he lives in as usual
    So in on of the arks he was a boy and his father was a police officer who got himself into some big case and went to prison and the heroine was a transmigrator who her dad was the the one who made the MC's father go to prison and MC met the ML in the bar he work in ML is violent and very possessive for The MC and the ML is so much older than the MC. That's all I can say please help me find it ♥️ and sorry for my terrible English

2. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that one, wait a sec

I think it's an arc in The Correct Way of Face-Slapping in Transmigration
    MC transmigrates into a story where he is supposed to fall for the school grass but he meets the school grass' uncle at the bar he works, and immediately recognises his lover. So he decides to stay with him. ML has big mental illnesses that stem from his soul being in bad health. He acts extremely possessive in this arc and needs time to be reassured that MC loves him, an old crazy man. He is a general. MC's dad admires him and was very happy to learn that his idol got him out of jail. MC later became a police officer as well, before quitting to care for ML. At the end of his life, ML tries to shot MC in the head so they die together. MC lets him do so, which causes ML to ultimately not do it. But MC killed himself as soon as ML died.

3. loquentes ineptias

loquentes ineptias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds interesting.

4. Qwertyify

Qwertyify Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!! That's it Thank you

5. ultimateReader

ultimateReader Hungry.. Need more novels~

Reading List:
    Link
  6. ultimateReader

ultimateReader Hungry.. Need more novels~

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it. It was pretty good but I dropped it before the conclusion arc. I found out that I couldn't handle the last arc and the reveal about the MC and ML. And on top of that, I read most of the comments on jjwxc and it really dampened my interest in continuing it. What really disturbed me was that, I ignored the part about ML (or his body?) having 2 wives and a child or having physical intimacy with others, even though I am really uncomfortable with it and goes on reading just because it was shown that the child got along with the MC like his own mother or that the ML and MC were getting along so sweetly.
    Until I read the comments where the readers were discussing about it, I totally lost interest.
    I know it's ok to have an ex, whether it is MC or ML, and I have even read some novels with it. But in all the arcs that I have read, the ML would get jealous over many things but I never really saw the MC expressing any strong emotions about the ML having a child or ML in contact with other(except for 1or 2 arcs.). Any normal person (well abnormal also) will feel at least uncomfortable if not jealousy, about their partner having ex, child with ex or intimate contact with other.
    Well, to sum it up, I did not feel comfortable after realising all these things that I have ignored before, no matter how sweet their relationship is.
    Maybe some people may not mind, but I do.

P.S. This world is already rotten, at least leave some pure land for imagination :blobReach::blob_teary: