Spoiler The villain wants to live

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Magnus183, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I probaly will. I read all his novels, but i still want to know the romance end to prepare my heart.

2. Qib

Qib Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently just read the latest chapters (which are 71 currently), which is Sylvia was applying to be his assistant and she somehow likes him. I am starting to have doubts about the direction of the story romance-wise because it seems that the author likes to keep adding women to the mix. I thought Allen was going to be the only male friend he has but it turns out he is a woman. I am wondering why the author couldn't simply just work with just Julia and I don't know have a group of women that aren't romantically interested in him and just have friendships or deep bonds. Something other than this.

I am going to drop it at this point not really into Sylvia turning into a glorified stalker at least it worked with Efrenn.
    I want to that but from what I read I might not last that long. Most of this could be fixed with a talk that can just be twisted to work the guy's personality but the drama. I am curious does the main character at least still have eyes for Julia

Wait why the emperor of all people ?. Couldn't there by a good student and master dynamic

3. Abyss_Prince

Abyss_Prince Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Lia the ex-girlfriend of Kim Woojin as it seems like the author was slowly giving hints about that but it seems like both of them doesn't realize it's them in the real world. Anybody wondered who was the one who transported Kim Woojin as it seems like it was the author or editor(i forgot) in the real world but I need to know who, unless this thing would turn to double reincarnation?

4. Paracosm

Paracosm Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I was wondering the same as you Abyss_Prince. Lia is Yulia but I am not sure who the hell she is. I think she is her ex.

5. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I am more curious of why she is ex girlfriend.
    I admit that I didn't read much before noticing that the romance would be a mess and seeking spoiler.
    The dialogue in the beginning between mc and ex girlfriend left much unsaid.

6. pisichi

pisichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is this a confirmed harem?
    I don't mind harem but what I hate the most is a fake harem.

7. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet, so many misunderstanding and tragedy and such that the love line is too convoluted. There's a chance for harem but Idk..

Mc seems to still have lingering feelings for his ex gf before he got isekaid. Then the empress seems to have some history with him in her other iteration of lives. The 2 students also kinda have feelings for him (?). And the knight ex fiancee that use to like him but turned to hate him because he purposely did that so that she could live longer. (in New chapter she got into an explosion and a few others trying to save him and he didn't even check in her. That the other knights even complain to him).

I think that's it.

Pansy25 likes this.
  8. dwarlock

dwarlock Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what exactly is the cursed letter?

9. gowrav01

gowrav01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lia is his ex from the real world. The author received a lot of criticism for making her underage. They both obviously had lingering feelings for each other and the author made MC's age 33 and Lia's 14 (approx). I don't know why this author keeps fucking up.

Pansy25, lomenais and globalafair like this.
  10. shimar

shimar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. luard095

luard095 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to know how's the relationship between sylvia and derculein at the mtl now? I'm at 72 or 71 but after seeing the spoilers saying she became a yandere I'm curious as to how that came to be :v

12. gowrav01

gowrav01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The original Deculein had killed Sylvia's mother due to conflicts between their families. She was going to die anyway and chose to be ended by Deculein. Seeing Sylvia trying to become MC's assistant, her father omits the details and tells MC killer her mother.
    She then starts to love/hate the MC. She goes on to be god level stalker, where she can see and hear MC's conversations all the time.

Priar and Pansy25 like this.
  13. Sami11

Sami11 [Level 99 Duck]

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anybody got any spoilers?

14. JaydenBlaze

JaydenBlaze Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was Lia in a fake/pretend relationship with another man before transmigrating?? Because from what I have read it was clear that she still loved MC even after breakup and wanted to be with him but decided to be with another man so that the MC can grow up. I feel disgusted that the MC got cucked for such a stupid reason.

Scarks and globalafair like this.
  15. Scarks

Scarks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for a good reason too. Like if she broke with him and decided to be with another man because she just wanted him to grow up then that would be weird.

Solracmar and JaydenBlaze like this.
  16. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone can spoil anything? Mtl hasn't updated anything..

17. MrPlayer

MrPlayer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, I have read this novel till chapter 220 from onlymtl, which was the chapter titled as "Assassination of the Emperor (1)". Can anyone spoil me what happens after that. How did Epherene got out of the time loop? Thanks in advance.

18. Didact

Didact Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No updates on the mtl yet, but premium chapters are available on active translations till chapter 270-280 something (as of writing this) if you want to read ahead.
    I’m still waiting it to reach about 300 before picking it up again

19. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone that read this just give a synopsis of each arc like im tired of the misunderstanding lol and havent read it again... tbh i completely forgot about this novel.

20. MrPlayer

MrPlayer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have mtl till chapter 279, and raws till chapter 289, If somebody wants it, I can DM them.