Discussion Evolution 2

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 369806, Sep 8, 2021.

?

Chose one

1. Darwinism

2. Neo Darwinism

3. I believe in a different kind of evolution

4. Other, please specify in a comment

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, Mr Popo here with a new topic... well, not really XD

So, I found a nice debate online which kind of reminded me of my previous thread about evolution which was quite peculiarly fun despite some nuffians not giving their clear opinion while some gave quite the nice perspectives, of course, I am not saying that I agree with everything said but nevertheless, I found alot of interesting answers that more of less satisfied my curiosity XD

So, again, my goal isn't convincing anyone of anything but purely to make a fun and kind of serious topic to talk about just like last time, this time however, the scope of the topic will be limited to the definition and arguments in the debate, and without further ado, take your time, enjoy the video and if possible tell me what you think XD

2. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    What's Darwinism again? :blobsweat_2:

3. Evilations

Evilations Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a religion founded in honor of Darwin.

4. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm... :blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless:

5. sweed

sweed l.o.v.e.m.u.f.f.i.n.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll never watch this 2h video. At least give a summary if you want any opinion.

Did you know that "popo" in different languages translates to butt in English? Well, now you know.

Good night, Mr. Butt :blobpeek:

6. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    Certainly Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz wanna be, Popo also translates to kiss in korean for example but of all meanings, you picked butt and that is quite something XD
    And I can't give you a summary, otherwise that beats the purpose of linking the debate XD

7. Evilations

Reading List:
    Link
    here it means sh*t. I was reminded because of your comment. Children here are taught to use popo when they wanna go blast the toilet. :blobspearpeek:

sweed and Deleted member 369806 like this.
  8. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume you mean this, There are 4 oos in that one, wrong name, Popo as a slang means Police XD

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2021
  9. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have time for this nerd shit I'm watching a cute anime girl playing a horrible kusoge

Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  10. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    popo is also how some kid call "shit". R.I.P. you got the combination of "Kiss Shit Ass", maybe some other nuffian know if there are more meaning...

11. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    Again, there are 4oos in that slang, wrong name, at least, have an idea about what you are talking about, otherwise, I might as well give new meanings to your name, besides, my name is Mr Popo not popo, the mr is also part of the name, which means the character from the DragonBall anime XD
    What can I say? enjoy, I guess XD

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2021
  12. Evilations

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, I mean what I said. Here, popo is used instead of poopoo.

13. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    What is your language?

14. Evilations

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not something that came outta our language so searching for it is futile. It's basically a word used exclusively by kids where I live.

15. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    Going by that logic, I might as well say your name means dick head or dick face, alas, I shall call you Dick face from here on, so hello @Dick face, nice meeting you XD

16. Evilations

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, that's not how it works. Your logic is flawed. Popo is a word widely used in a certain region of the world to mean sh*t. It's the word that's taught to children cause it's easier for them to pronounce or some reason like that, probably. No matter the reason, it's a word agreed upon by a group of humans to mean one of many things. Just like it means Kiss in Korea, Ass somewhere else, it means sh*t for us. The only reason it's probably not in the dictionary is because dictionaries just don't make sense for us considering we just take words from English, Hindi, Arabic, Persian, Punjabi, and whatever other language we feel like as long as we can reasonably pronounce the word and write it using our writing system. I have never seen a dictionary for my language. Sure, there's standardization, but who gives a damn about that when it hasn't been publicly enforced.

Although, you can use my name as the word for dick head or dick face, it's a waste of time unless you can convince a large group of humans to use it as that. I will root for you if you work towards making that a reality. By a large group of humans, I mean city-scale or something like that for starters. You will have to teach an entire generation and make them agree to teach it to the next generation, so on and so forth. Culture and whatnot.

17. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, but you didn't provide proof for what you said, alas, I shall call you Dick face XD

18. Evilations

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao, alright. Should I record some random kid telling his parents he wanna go do popo for proof?

19. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    No, for all I know you might've told them to say that, so that is not a proof, tell me your language I will do my own research XD

Alright, forget about it and sorry, @Evilations it seems that one of the meanings of the word popo does mean that in Spanish XD

Btw, the name is Mr Popo, the mr is part of the name, if you don't believe me, search online for Popo and Mr Popo (which means the character from the Dragon Ball anime) and compare the results XD

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2021
  20. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    it bothersome to listen debate on video about term and condition that last 2 hours is ya really not into it ya know~

gimme the transcript about argument, data used, the debate or thing like that on summary~

hey we on novel forum ya know~ this cat prefer read hours rather than listen for hours

is that another debate about creation vs evolution from some pov? backed by some fossil, archeology, current knowledge about stuff, biology, stuff on certain religion (maybe dogma?), the missing link on evolution tech tree, parallel ver on religion and stuff?