LCD Aspiring to the Immortal Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by 101that, Sep 12, 2021.

1. 101that

101that Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aspiring to the Immortal Path - Novel Updates

Aspiring to the Immortal Path - Hosted Novel

2008 novel, i.e. the "old school" of xianxia without game elements and thus far (albeit only 14 chapters), more discussions about Dao. Yippee!! Atypical and interesting start.

Same author who wrote Divine Throne of Primordial Blood and Infinity Armament.

Good, decent length of 1301 chapters and not endless.

Good translation standard.

This novel deserves more attention!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
    Sea Dog and Ezro like this.
  2. Ezro

Ezro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, it’s excellent. I genuinely didn’t expect it to be so good. But why did I have to come across it when there are barely any chapters released? :(

It seems there isn’t even an mtl… :(

EDIT: In fact, 101that, any chances you could recommend any other hidden gems of similar quality? :D

101that likes this.
  3. 101that

Reading List:
    Link
    I also enjoy reading Demon's Diary Demon’s Diary – Steam Bun Light Novel (6 - 7 chps/wk), and The Golden Age The Golden Age – Wonder Novels (unfortunately, only 1 chapter/week).

Over at Wuxiaworld, i am following A Record of a Mortal's Journey to Immortality (ending soon!) and Refining the Mountains & Rivers (though I am frustrated with the author's plot-holes and failure to fully exploit many interesting aspects in the story). I really enjoyed reading Renegade Immortal until close to the ending (which to me, was not v satisfying).

The rest that i read nowadays are really so-so . List of dropped translations is very long....

4. heyaoi

heyaoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really enjoying it so far, it's nice to read a cultivation story where the protagonist isn't picking a fight with every 3rd person they see and doesn't feel the need to kill someone who gives them a dirty look.

5. 101that

Reading List:
    Link
    This servant thing is very draggy. I can't wait for him to get into the sect and start some serious cultivation!

6. oxwivi

oxwivi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... So who is You Shaofeng again? (New chapter's been released even if NU hasn't updated for some reason)