Spoiler Cinderella's Brother| 신데렐라 오빠

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by pastelroses, Sep 1, 2021.

1. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title:
    신데렐라 오빠, Cinderella's Brother, The Brother Of Cinderella
    Official Raws:
    Author: 냥이와향신료/ Spice&Kitty ( Same author who write ''A Stepmother's Märchen'', ''Fairy Tale For The Villains" and ''How To Get On My Husband Side")
    Artist: Spoon
    Year: 2017
    Summary (MTL):
    One day, a half-sister suddenly appeared.
    Because of her presence, the father became a daughter fool and the
    the older brother became a siscon.

Having become a non-existent member of his family, he went to the
    battlefield with honor, but in the end,
    he met a bitter death.

But when he opened his eyes again,
    he had returned to the past when he was thirteen.

However,

'I'm a eunuch... ''

Not as a man, but as a woman.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
    AnnHime, Bastian and syane like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. lazyfujo

lazyfujo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh camp!

4. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
  5. aizenna_26

aizenna_26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so I read the link in the post above and currently i'm so confused
    her name is rei after the returning, before was ray (i think? they are spelled the same 레이) she is hidden princess, the twin sister of the crown prince ryun. she has red hair from her mother and red eyes from her father
    in the past, twins are ominous, then the former high priest found out that FL is the destined purifier (called "secreta" or sth) so he changed the oracle and inform the emperor that she is the seed of devil. the emperor didn't believe this but the empress was afraid that her husband will kill her daughter so she asked her cousin - the duchess of tidis - to take her child. the duchess beatrice pitied her so she took in the child and persuaded her husband that she was the twin of the child she would give birth to (sorry, the translation is soooooo:blobconfused::blobconfused:)
    she was isolated by leviana - duke's illegimate daughter from a one-night stand (he was said to be a loving husband you know:blobhero:) so after returning she acted smarter and tried to stay with eugene as much as possible, later she entered the palace as a princess
    surprise~~it's the brother eugene. silver hair and blue eyes, just like his father. a cold man who rarely expressed his emotions due to his father's education
    he actually loved ray but because of his father (he hated rei because his wife died not long after she brought her back :blobneutral: that's so typical) so he couldn't protect him that much. after ray died in the battlefield, eugene committed suicide. after returning, he didn't push rei away and later obtained the position of prime minister and teacher of the crown prince, so his status in the tidis family became more than an original heir. he fought against his father and tried to protect rei.
    in truth, he had known that ray wasn't his younger brother. he read his mother's will after her death, telling him to protect ray from his father. at 11 he know that ray wasn't his brother and at 16 learned about rei's birth and the oracle. unlike his father, he believed in it. at some point he began to love rei as a woman, not as a younger brother.
    after that he took over his father's position and imprisoned him (sorry not so sure)
    so emperor whisho :bloblove: empress rotesia
    = crown prince ryun and rei/ray
    duke albert tidis:bloblove: duchess beatrice tidis
    = eugene
    the point is, rotesia and beatrice are COUSINS. didn't that make ML and FL related by blood????:blobdizzy::blobfearful:
    beatrice, ml's mom has red hair and dark green eyes while ml's father albert has silver hair and blue eyes.
    how come no one even noticed or suspected that FL isn't their child??she has red eyes :blobneutral:
    if someone can translate the post in the link above, please correct me if there is any mistake.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    luliibunny, AnnHime, Bastian and 8 others like this.
  6. AlicelikesNovels

AlicelikesNovels Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, marriage between cousins among nobility isn't very rare, and their blood links are probably already somewhat far off considering the parents were cousins(however its bot stated what degree they are).

7. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    The first thing I thought when seeing the cover:
    'Hey, this looks like Spoon's illustrations.. Hmm... :hmm::hmm:
    *sees top left corner* Oh wait, I'm right:blobsweat_2:'
    I'm kinda confused by the synopsis tho.. Anyways, I'm gonna camp here for more spoilers :blobcozy::blob_plusone:

8. Lemonlyn

Lemonlyn ♥[ Incubus ] Onee-san Seducer♥

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems like a really interesting premise

+1

9. _sasvke

_sasvke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I’m stupid but the FL was a man in her past life? And the ML loved ray/rei in both lives, that’s right?

10. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, when MC go back to the past, the gender changes from male to female. ML loves Rai/Ray it in both times, although my doubt is if it is in a romantic way in both :hmm: Chances are, yes.

Bastian, Azka Anees and _sasvke like this.
  11. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait is this gender bender?

cometothedarkside97 and _sasvke like this.
  12. _sasvke

_sasvke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh it's interesting that the ML loved them in both lives regardless of their gender even though I'm still uncomfortable with the fact that it's incest

Azka Anees, zoefleyl and avlirea like this.
  13. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this Duke the Duchess of tedets husband or another Duke??

Wait, so the Duke hated her because his wife died? And then what about his illegitimate daughter? How did she came to be? If he was so in love with his wife?

Alright got it. Well the Duke, whose name is Albert loved his wife. He did not cheat on her when she was alive. I mean, she is technically dead at the time when he had a physical relationship with a woman so I don't think this counts as cheating? Right..maybe betrayal of love..? Or for some it's not??

Moving on, this is how the illegitimate daughter came to be :
    The illegitimate daughter of the Duke of Tidis that was born from a night spent with a dancer who was bestowed by the emperor to the Duke who lost his wife and suffering from grief.
    A beautiful girl with silver hair and blue eyes that resemble her father, but before her return, she pretends to be nice to her brother and later to her sister, Ray, but she has a bad personality, such as bullying and alienating her.

She was favored by the Duke because she is a child of him, but after his return, Ray made Eugene on his side and used Levin's plan in reverse, so he was rather beaten and punished. Perhaps because he is an illegitimate child, there is no "Xenovan" who is believed to be the only one to turn around.

luliibunny, AnnHime, Bastian and 5 others like this.
  14. SinfulChibi

SinfulChibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is supposedly being adapted into a webtoon if it’s true I can’t wait..I love Spice&Kitty stories

15. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I'm confused.

So Ray regressed back in time (to the past) but, this the part I'm confused at.

1. But regressed back as a girl?
    2. But transmigrated into a girl called Rei?

Which one is right? IF Ray regressed back as a girl, is Rei in the same position Ray was in the first timeline?
    What i mean is, seeing the FL description, does that mean the twin thing and the Empress telling the Duchess take her child happen to Ray in the first timeline as well then??

Last edited: May 24, 2023
  16. SinfulChibi

Reading List:
    Link
    From what Iv read in the novel Ray was originally a male he was the younger Brother of Eugene and he left home and joined the army of the emperor he died in battle and was reincarnated into a female instead of male

17. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC regressed back to the past as a female then, no transmigration.
    Okay, so now my question is, did male version also have the same backstory as female version (current timeline)?

18. SinfulChibi

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first chapter of the novel it talks about Ray as a male and before he died he was the second son of the Duchess and the Duke the only same thing Ray also had was red hair and that he looked a lot like his mother..The Duchess died of Puerperal fever while giving birth to Ray and No Ray past and current life are different this life he’s not the Dukes and Duchess real daughter she’s the child of the emperor and empress and she’s also Sekretta the purifier, the prophet of the lunde, who appeared after 300 years

Bastian and its0k like this.
  19. Panapoco

Panapoco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good news: the novel will be adapted into a manhwa! Unfortunately, the date is still unknown. Here's a sneak preview of the cover

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2023
    Azka Anees likes this.
  20. lettusfield

lettusfield Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk why but i find it hilarious that the weird part here is that they're 2nd gen cousins and not that they grew up as siblings :blobjoy: we've read too many raised-in-same-family-but-not-blood-related stuff:blobjoy: