Recommendations Male Lead is a Mob or Supporting character

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by rhymeep, Sep 12, 2021.

1. rhymeep

rhymeep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm looking for a male lead with almost no relation to the original storyline, or with small screen time in the original story, either otome game characters or the novel. No harem. Reverse harem is bearable. Love triangle is okay.

It's better if the male lead is a commoner, but if not and a nobleman is fine too. Plus point if the male lead is respectful and kind.

· https://www.novelupdates.com/series/im-not-even-an-otome-game-mob-character/
    · https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-villainess-wants-to-marry-a-commoner/
    · https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-raised-an-obsessive-servant/
    basically female lead thought she pick up the second lead but actually it's just a npc not related with the original novel at all

· I also looking for a story where male lead is from earth and cross world and meet the FL (basically cross world communication?). I never saw a story like this one but I wish to find one. If there's something similar came into your mind please share ehehe.

thank you very much!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2023
  2. Hoouuujae60

Hoouuujae60 No One from Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    Is cnovel okay..? There's lots of it...

Also Endo and Kobayashi’s Live Commentary on the Villainess...not mc and ml communicating but some highschoolers from earth to ml in the otome

rhymeep and TXHY like this.
  3. Cares_X

Cares_X Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try god of games. Basically hes the god and the mc but the whole story is about his subjects.

rhymeep likes this.
  4. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im not op but can you please tell me the cnovel tittle you mean?

rhymeep likes this.
  5. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rhymeep likes this.
  6. Hoouuujae60

Hoouuujae60 No One from Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    Well try reading...

"I have the aura of overbearing president" ml's a passerby and not really involve in the main story, he's polite, respectful, also handsome, he comes from a poor family it's modern story btw

"transmigrating into the male supporting character's ex-wife" is also the same but ml's more aloof and secretly rich, he's a foodie

"Random passerby I married is the richest man" you can guess the story from the title, ml's interactions with fl were pretty funny, i remember cracking when i read this one long ago

Forgot about the others, there were too many to remember...

This is my first time seeing "normal member" on someone's profile lol!:blob_grin: (Maybe I'm not normal) jk:blobpats::blobowoevil_horns:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    rhymeep and TXHY like this.
  7. rhymeep

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind cnovel :aww:

oh yes I read that one and I like it!

I checked it out a bit, and it seems okay. Not on my priority list but I'll try it out when I have more free time. Thanks! :blobmelt:

I like this one! Thank you! I read it all and satisfied with it. :bloblove:

I like this
    ohhh thanks! I'll check them out! :cookie:

TXHY likes this.
  8. Remy45

Remy45 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive read the aura of overbearing president and it was pretty good. I would recommend one but I forgot what the name of it was. It had a mc who woke up in the bed of a evil tyrant one day and realized he was in the body of a sadistic ruler that took pleasure in killing and imprisoning people. But the twist was he had to figure out how to solve the issue of him being assinated in the future. Its a bl and the ml is pretty calm and the ml is the one who would have assassinated him in the previous story and also realized the mc wasn't the real king pretty quickly.

rhymeep likes this.
  9. rhymeep

Reading List:
    Link
    I see thank you! :aww:

about the second one, I'm not sure, I don't usually read bl :blobmelt: but thank you!

10. rhymeep

Reading List:
    Link
    if anyone know please tell me more :sushi_singing:

11. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about Level 99 Villainous Daughter? ML is a second-born noble, has nothing to do with ori game. Pretty refreshing seeing how MC (aka ori villainess) doesn't end up with the (crown) prince or any ori love interests, unlike many others that mostly end up having the ori love interests fall for the MC (and they never have any romantic feelings toward her)
    The first arc (volume) was pretty satisfying, but the next ones maybe not be for you so I'd say it's fine if you stop reading after vol 1

rhymeep likes this.
  12. rhymeep

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read this one! ty! will look into it! :aww::blobmelt:

TXHY likes this.