LCD Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CloudySkySadMoon, Jun 18, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rofl. The author tricked me. I really thought he'd dodged this bullet and was wondering why we were being told about the whale's tribulation in detail ;)

I'm fully expecting that coin to land on its edge so that he won't miss out on the rest of the tribulation :blobpopcorn_cool:

2. Tenzen12

Tenzen12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was Shuhangs fastest death yet XD

3. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Im worried about yinzhu.. but considering she's with shuhang then she's likely going to get affected by the "acquire all fortune and leave all misfortune to shuhang" skill.

jacobpaige likes this.
  4. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shuhang isn't actually breaking through right? Yinzhu should be, although I'm not sure how many dragons she'll end up with on her core if she survives, but Shuhang still hasn't even started the picture on his main core.

5. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering it's Shuhang, I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow either fully finished his main and all other compositions mid-tribulation, or somehow finished all finishing touches on the small ones and never actually marks his main core, forever stifling his heart whenever he looks at/remembers it.

6. Nefasdetestasti

Reading List:
    Link
    Melon eater's situation right now kinda reminds me of that baby who laughing in the bathtab and then suddenly stopped laughing and asking for help

7. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Full joke please

8. Nefasdetestasti

Reading List:
    Link
    Full joke?
    Do you mean the video?
    here

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    1666: He hasn't completed most of his compositions yet, right? I wonder if he'll have to do this tribulation again.

1667: If the problem is a lack of spirit stones, then can't he borrow some from the whale? I'm sure he'd be happy to gift them to Shuhang just on the basis of helping him pass the first wave.

1668: "Was it me who’s actually freeloading this heavenly tribulation?" lol.

I wonder if Shuhang will be able to freeload off of the bone in Fair Waiting for a Promise's whale.

C1669: But, if the tribulation takes three years, then won't Shuhang miss his monthly appointment with his next realm? ;)
    C1672: I wonder if everyone he's added as a friend is going to get dragged in.

C1674: "Being a fake Profound Sage is no longer enough to satisfy me, I want to become a fake Tribulation Transcender as well.” lol.

C1679: Why do I feel like he'll never need to close up again?

That aside, it looks like he'll fail to get a realm every month this time around. Well, unless this closing up period is much shorter than they're expecting.

C1684: He hasn't even started on his main core's composition, has he?

10. Nefasdetestasti

Reading List:
    Link
    The karma thingy guves me a meng hao vibes..

11. Tenzen12

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like Shuhang is too spoiled by his own cores...

12. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    being with the incarnation luck of do that to you

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    “Hahahaha, come here and beat me up! If you’re angered by my trap, then come at me!” lol. I love that he's so happy to take credit for a trap he doesn't know a thing about XD

"He had never eaten the fat ball" Didn't his lotus world eat part of it? The lotus is basically a part of him, so its actions may count as his for the purposes of the karmic threads.

"Nowadays, it isn’t even legal for those who are 18 to marry anymore.” Then go to a different country. Its not exactly hard for a sixth stage cultivator with a peak eighth (or possibly ninth) stage's power.

14. Tenzen12

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt Lotus tentacl... roots are able even bit into fatbal. Sure it feeds on neitherworld miasma, but that's far from same. Maybe it's other way around.

Also, you overestimate his strength (for one he's still not 6th stage) . Shuhang can use his 8th stage armament only two or three times before completely depleting himself and senior Scarlet Saber has to use his own energy to lunch 9th attack, which is strongest trump card Shuhang has. His own strength shouldn't be above 7th stage peak.

Edit: oh wait! I just remembered why Shuhang is connected to Fat Ball! Lol

... Probably

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Fairy Cheng Lin has added you as the heir to the throne through the friend clone function" lol. He should really stop showing people that QR code, and ask Soft Feather and the rest to delete the picture apprently.

If I recall correctly, the lotus' first meals were the fat ball. It sent bits of itself outside the Netherworld in an attempt to create a path for itself via clones or something, and the lotus ate most of them. I believe it also ate some of the fat ball more directly, but I can't remember for sure. Its been far too long.

16. Tenzen12

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure either, but I don't believe it's the case. CCG is probably best when read second or third time. There is really lot of stuff to unpack...

lohwengk, jacobpaige and Donchilex like this.
  17. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished the wn already and can say I am satisfied with the ending and all but damn I will miss all these characters and there were more to be desired but I am contented

Tenzen12 likes this.
  18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Sure enough, everyone has followed the trend of joining all kinds of ‘networks’. Should I ask Scarlet Heaven to register a VIP account for me later?" Only at times like this does he remember that he's Scarlet Heaven's sword :facepalm:

"Because of his special physique, the efficiency of his absorption of magical medicine is very poor."
    “I have appraised him several times, but I haven’t noticed him having any special constitution.”
    ???

"In addition, I’ve only been cultivating for six months. Song Shuhang did not say this line." It would seem that he's learning tact ;)

He really, really should have told the kid that there was a ten year cooldown on his self-ressurection technique. The kid has a deathwish already. If he thinks he can come back from the dead, then he might well try to take up suicide as a hobby.

"The Heavenly Emperor has added you as a buddy and attached a message" I wonder how she got his QR code. The link with Soft Feather maybe?

19. Tenzen12

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably. Cheng Lin and Fairy Lychee probably joined because Ye Si so it all lines up.

20. Sumasuun

Sumasuun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure but I would think it would have to do with having taken his steel core manifestation most likely?

jacobpaige likes this.