Spoiler Cinderella wasn't me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rero00, Jun 26, 2020.

1. ieyn

ieyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youu for the spoilerr

2. Reikaaa

Reikaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL fought the Manticore and kill it with her magic
    FL: Wait.- I have to carry this with me...
    I do not know. If I leave it alone, it will melt.
    Can you explain what’s happening here?
    ML: Roughly.. . Can't you guess?
    FL: Let me guess? Daybrick's knight brought you here, and in order to lure the Manticore, he have shed a lot of blood and committed suicide.
    ML: Yes. You guessed it right
    -ML walks to FL-
    https://imgur.com/a/WJdwFJf
    FL was shocked about his height.
    FL: Who the hell orders this crazy thing? It would be difficult to even do this without the direct headmaster.
    I bet this is all the work of the Marquis Daybrick?! If you don't like it, you can be expelled from the family.
    ML: I would have been if I wasn't royalty
    FL thought that the Marquis know his identity
    FL: Why didn’t you resist
    ML: Well. What does resisting mean? If it's a driver under the direct control of the empire, he'd be quite talented.... (not sure what this means sorry!)
    But you can't run and run, can you? I can't walk. FL: Why didn't you write the words?
    You rather use your power to a drunk man than in this situation?
    ML: Words go a lot of strain on this body.
    FL: It puts a lot of strain on your body, so you just decided to die?!
    ML: I am very lucky! In the end you came to save me
    FL: What a nonsense
    ML: In return for saving my life, Shall I show you something strange?
    - He did some magic and the knight’s body moved-

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    Dobokan, boom2424, daviemae and 25 others like this.
  3. Asheza

Asheza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!

4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, ppl blame the dad. I get it, but this isn’t all his fault, the mom is to blame too. How about the mom apologizes to her daughter for misunderstanding the father and for running away instead of properly talking to him. How about she apologizes for making her daughter suffer in poverty bc she couldn’t (but more like wouldn’t) communicate with the dad (continues to do so even after the meeting and the obvious truth being stated). Thier daughter starves through childhood bc she couldn’t communicate properly with her husband. She literally didn’t give a chance for the dad to explain, just straight up runs away!:blobconfused: Her daughter suffered bc of her selfish, stupid, cowardly decision. The mom and the daughter suffered 20 years in poverty? Awe boo hoo, then maybe she shouldn’t have runaway and talked to the father instead:blobexpressionless: like it never crossed her mind there could be a reason the dad doesn’t want children? Well, obviously not considering her decision:facepalm:.
    I agree with your point that it’s both thier fault and they should apologize and make it up to FL. I only have disagreements with who the blame falls onto. The parents both misunderstood and couldn’t communicate properly with each other, not just the dad but the mom also.

5. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh ain’t this obviously 50% fathers fault and 50% mothers fault, that fl had to experience a bad childhood? They literally should’ve just talk. I don’t know why y’all even discuss about who’s fault at the whole thing???

6. minar

minar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally understand what you mean.

it was a convenient plot device that provided the necessary catalyst to FL's revenge story. if you think about it realistically, no one would just 'run away' just because their partner stated 'I do not want children'. not only that, but the whole story between her parents was so casually explained and dismissed..

I don't buy their sudden rekindling romance (I guess we're supposed to assume that neither of their feelings shifted in the past 20 years they were separated?) but I think it's not supposed to be a big crucial part of the story so i guess we can't expect this to be expanded on. i suppose you'd have to suspend a bit of belief in order to enjoy this story...

also how convenient is it that FL's mom is now suddenly bedridden and very sick because of the cold temps in the north, so we don't see any more interactions between them and only see FL and her father (because he's definitely the more powerful one) interacting now. Mom clearly only existed to further the reason for why FL had to have a very humble upbringing which could make a satisfying revenge story. I don't think these are bad circumstances for a character background story, but it's just so poorly done and unconvincing.

7. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We know both the mom and dad are at fault but because the person who quoted me asked why we should blame the dad so I put emphasize on the dad more on my last reply.

The mom are simply dumb for thinking she should escape from her husband without communicating. That's why i said both parents owed her.

8. Drayne

Drayne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Methinks the same! Like, as soon as the parents reunited, they just went into lovey-dovey mode instantly. It's like, even the mother forgot to ask for her daughter's opinion on things. They didn't even gave her time to process anything. I thought she'd be more, I don't know, thoughtful and considerate towards her flesh and blood that she'd chosen over everything the first time around? *sighs*

And yeah, seeing the MC think of herself as her mother's accessory in her father's eyes really saddens me. :'(

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  9. YuviellaHart

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah tbh i don't really like the story pacing. We see her going thru confusion when she first arrived at her father territory. Her feeling uncomfortable about the whole thing and the next chapter those feelings seems to just completely disappear and it's as if she just accepted the whole thing. Well i guess that's just how author want it to be and hey, as much as the parents annoy me, i'm here for the FL and ML story so i guess i'll stick around. I just hope i don't need to see more of the parents lol.

Sherlockisk, babayagu and Drayne like this.
  10. Fxtabaa

Fxtabaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so idk if this will be a complete spoiler about ML since I haven’t read half of the novel’s ch yet but ML has imperial blood his mom/dad (idk which one, it’s hard to understand mtl) was running away or hiding him from someone in the imperial family then the next thing ML knew he was abandoned by his parents. They sold (?) him to the marquis and his mom even forced her to become mute saying he has to pretend that he’s disabled and they made him hope they’ll come get him again in the next 5 yrs but they didn’t also I think they (marquis and ML’s dad) did something to ML that made him “limp” and so ML grew tired of waiting and tried to get revenge but failed

he was in despair (?) when the revenge failed but now he’s trying to use MC for revenge like hiding behind her or her family’s back or something ALSO FL is ML’s first love but he didn’t let his feelings take over him

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  11. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT??? RLLY? I didn't know... Hell naw. Then she's a bitch then. I don't like her no more :facepalm: what a disappointment. So if the fl wasn't a rihan(a higher ranked or noble) that bitch wouldn't care anyways and it just focus on herself. I get why she must do that but come on.. whyyyyyy

12. esmeraldaperez

esmeraldaperez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a spoiler saying ml was of royal blood I can’t help but hope the mc doesn’t become queen. i’m tired of those tropes i just want her to succeed her ducchy

13. Drayne

Drayne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, excuse me, but have you read the Spoiler Forum Rules? https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/forum-rules.29321/

Yes, this is a spoiler forum, but discussions are allowed to happen here if they're related to the spoilers, so please just bear with them like we do sometimes. :)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  14. wasabisazzdafirst

wasabisazzdafirst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gahh are there any spoilers of how ml fell in love with fl? Thankyou!!!!

syofiaa and beazacha like this.
  15. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lemme remind you firstly the damn mother made a contract making him unable to look for her. So he said he will wait for her for 20 damn years. He said he didn't want her to have children because it was gonna be hard for her body. ( ofc it's his fault for not saying the reason ) however u cannot tell me thw mother just thought running away with the child was thw ONLY option for her and she would be scared the duke will kill her child well boo hoo for her. She lived with FL for 20 years and she didn't once told her the truth THE FUCKK? AND SHE WVEN LIED RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DUKE HER DAUGHTER AND THE GRAUDES THAT SHE ISNT THE DUKES FATHER. SHE SWEAAARRSSS HE ISNT THE DAD. stop blaming the duke only when its clearly thw mothers fault too.

HOW thw FUCK??? Was he supposed to look for them when thw mother made a contract for 20 years

HOW thw FUCKM
    Honey get over it the FL is already over it and excepted everything

They blame the dad cause it easier. But GOD forbids we blame the mom who straight up lied in front of the duke, her daughter and the knights and that too in thier faces that the duke isn't the father of they literally looked alike. She SWEARS he isn't the dad.

16. amin882

amin882 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My opinion on the characters:

MC's Dad -
    He's just the regular cold character. People saying that he should be kinder, but from what I see the MC's personality and his are pretty similar. She already stated that they haven't meant for 20 years, so a regular father/daughter relationship was impossible. He's treating like.a regular daughter of a household known for the power, and authority. It would be weird if he was doting dad to an adult that just met.

Can't really hate on her. She knew about the MC, but realistically all is fair in love and war. Also, from what i've read so far. There are three dukedoms. The Rihan's are the OP dudes in the north, and the other one is the shadow emperor controlling the entire empire. The pink hair family is a tight spot, and she needed a weak idiotic fiancee with decent standing. If she was the FL lead we wouldn't really hate on her.

Maybe i'm sexist, but I dislike how OP the MC seems. I'm more inclined to a stronger ML, but my ideal scenario. Is when both ML and FL are elite, in everything. The MC's seems too good at everything like idk how the ML gonna really be useful other than a body.

Soara, noah21, rock.doll and 13 others like this.
  17. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it me or the the MC a bit off. Okay so hear me out. Firstly I think we can all agree we love to see FL take revenge and all but.....I think she is a little hypocrite. So ofc if the ML lied to me and manipulated my memories I would be livid. But I wouldn't threaten to kill him on the spot. She even said he manipulated her into getting engaged to her.....did she suddenly forget she was the one who approached him first with the intention of marriage?? And he even saved her so if not for him she wouldn't even be meeting her father and getting all this power. Then let's move on to the part were she said and I quote " and you went back to him. The person that ruined your life ". She said this when the duke and her mother were reconciling. She just assumined the father ruined the mother's life when it wasn't that way AT ALL. At the beginning she had this hate for her dad because he didn't come find them? He ruined her mothers life blah blah blah but her own mother swears she isn't the dukes daughter RIGHT ON FRONT OF THE DUKE HER AND THE KNIGHTS. Her mother lied to her for 20 fucking years and all she could do was blame the duke........rightttt understandable. She forgot her parents had some explaining to do and apologising and just went ahead to blame the duke for everything. Because it was probably easier to blame him because her so called mother carried her for 9 month ( which is part of pregnancy) fees her for a whole 20 years ( while still laying to her ) and supported her. Okay so a hypocrite may be a little too much but I think she isn't being fair . At least thats what I think. But other than that I LOVE everything she is doing. Ofc yall are gonna get mad I didn't talk about the ML so yeah the ML was also wrong when he manipulated her and everyone else's memories . No excuses for anyone. And ofc am won't forget the duke. He said he didn't want children because it was gonna be hard on her body HOWEVER HE DIDNT SAY THE LAST PART OUT LIUD AND MADE HER MISUNDERSTAND. Ofc that doesn't excuse her for running away form her husband because who the fuck first thought is to run away without talking first? Isn't this a sign that thier relationship was gonna have alot of misunderstanding even if the duke didn't want children?

18. YuviellaHart

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm only dropping by to say please don't pop so much vein over a discussion. You have your opinion i have mine. :blobpopcorn: We don't agree, that's cool.

You blame the mom, that's cool by me. I don't think you're wrong on that lol. I just hope you don't hurt yourself out of frustration or anger.

DOHere and Drayne like this.
  19. tsumtsukii

tsumtsukii Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'll come back again on this spoiler forum when they're more spoilers >< thank you to those who has been sharing spoilers and mtl for each chapters!

20. Zandy

Zandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! :aww:

Are there any fluff moments between ml and fl? :blobsmilehappyeyes: