Recommendations Omegaverse

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by eredffe, Sep 18, 2021.

1. eredffe

eredffe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ABO where the mc knows that he is an omega, knows how to deal with his heat cycle, has a normal heat cycle (not the first time ever accident). I am tired of the "suddenly turning into a omega/ late bloomer" troupe. Need something new.

*Optional* I would like a supportive ml and not the "possessive ml"

2. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see you are the type to ask for not only the moon and stars but the sun too. :blob_coffee: I like it, :blobhighfive: camping cause I want this too but haven't found it. I love supportive couples. Hopefully someone has some recommendations.

For now I will offer up this novel that is not Omegaverse but I find the ML super supportive.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/break-up-next/

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  3. Evesneon

Evesneon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. eredffe

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you~~ i put that optional part cuz i just finished the manhua(manhwa?) the crown's shadow. the story is very well written and the art is very preety too. but the ml was the worst. even worse than the mls in SCSG. yandere, possessive, tyrant basically a trash. and they actually got married in the end. i was like mc baby i like you very much but why did you marry this trash.
    https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/the-crowns-shadow

ahem sorry for the rambling. i was very angry, this was one of my fav beacause i like the mc very much but the ending annoyed me. sorry~~~

5. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure if these count:-
    Accidental mark - This has an alpha MC but the ML has a stable heat cycle and isn’t a late bloomer.
    Esport’s group pampered omega - MC had a stable heat cycle iirc but he had problems having children as he was artificially made.
    The omega immune to all abilities - The MC is stable but ML is unstable.

IceLight303 and eredffe like this.
  6. eredffe

Reading List:
    Link
    they count just fine sweety thank you~~ also i already read the 1st one

Sky2829 likes this.
  7. IceLight303

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that too! I was so mad ٩(╬ఠ༬ఠ)و. ML killed so many people and was crazy. MC was amazing but ended up with the crazy guy. I would have liked more interaction with the little brother and the friend that was a prince or king. Seriously who signs a contract without reading it. He could have signed over his country instead of being charged an arm and a leg for the mercenaries. :blobrofl:

Thank you

eredffe likes this.
  8. eredffe

Reading List:
    Link
    the one who fed him cake and forgot that he himself had diabetes or something right?

9. IceLight303

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, he had an amazing relationship with the MC. Everytime they interacted I couldn't help laughing and it was sweet.

10. eredffe

Reading List:
    Link
    yep that was hilarious.

11. mlky

mlky Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not ashamed to say that I have read most of the omegaverse section so here are my recommendations (all novels are linked to their correct NU pages, so no need worry about typing them all in, just click on the title, you're welcome lol):
    This Omega is Sweet and Wild: I love love love love this book so much T^T MC and ML are so supportive of each other and are the cutest things ever. It's such a gem honestly. The ML is very stable and supportive and never really gets jealous (except that one time that an alpha was obviously pinning after his omega but Li Cheng(MC) is so dense that he(ML) can't do anything but lament and try to persuade his boyfriend to stay away from that alpha a bit more). Also, Li Cheng is a strong little omega and you just can't help but love him :love:
    Why are the Protagonist Gong and Shou Fighting Over Me?: Don't let the title deter you as this novel is definitely deeper than it lets on. This focuses on omega rights and breaking through the barrier of what an omega should and shouldn't be. MC clearly know he's an omega and after some (may I say, very good) character development he learns to stop suppressing the want to become a mecha engineer and confronts his family about it. ML is a bit possessive (if I remember correctly) but he doesn't really act on it and is supportive in MC's passion to become a engineer.
    When an Alpha is Marked by One of His Own Kind: No need to worry about unstable heat cycles and suddenly turning into a omega! Both MC and ML are Alphas! I simply love this pair and their interactions, the sexual tension is top notch and their love story crosses so many barriers and obstacles that I just can't help sobbing sometimes when I read about their past. They really fought to be together and I love that for them :cry:
    The Virtuous Omega Disguised as the Vicious Colonel: Although MC transmigrates into an omega, he was a omega in his past life as well. There are also no unstable and unknown heats until the very end of the novel and that's only because he was drugged by someone on one of his missions. MC disguises as an Alpha and is very good at it, so no going into heat in front of everybody and disrupting military missions. Overall, an action packed novel with well written mystery. I don't regret reading it. (It's also completed!)
    Correct Treatment Plan for Straight A Cancer: Not far along yet but MC definitely knows he's an omega (Although, why do suddenly remember that he's also a late bloomer? It's been a long time since I read this, but I think it shouldn't matter because the story is set after he presents) Don't know about the ML cause he either hasn't shown yet or made himself known, but yeah MC is currently a single omega with a child and tries his best as a idol group manager!
    The Whole Entertainment Industry Thought I was an Alpha: Its only 2 chapters in but MC definitely knows he's an omega and even wants to break out of this fake image of himself and go date an alpha.
    The Short Story of ShaoWang: Another strong omega story! The MC is an absolute badass and ML is such a puppy alpha omg, they make such a perfect pair. I want more puppy ML's in BL books/manhwas/manhuas/mangas.
    The A in the Opposite Dorm Always Thinks I'm Pretending to be a B: MC is not an omega but a beta although everyone mistakes him as such. Another rare pair with AxB and it's been a ssuuupperrr long time sing I read it so I can't say much about it but I feel like it fits your criteria.
    Mr. Rong's Lovelorn Diary: To be honest, not much I can say because I dropped it after 3 chapters but MC is an omega but everyone mistakes him as an alpha, but all he wants is an alpha to love and to love him back.
    Rooster x Rooster: Okay, so this last one....I know it's about ABO chickens (that's right CHICKENS) but I kid you not when I say that I cried a bit while reading this. Please, for the love of God, just give it a try. It's really short with just 5 chapters and you might end up oddly liking it (like I did LOL)

Anyways, that's probably it. If I read any more that somehow ends up being what you wanted, I'll definitely recommend it to you! (P.S. I had to right this whole thing twice because I accidently deleted it. Pain.)

eredffe likes this.
  12. eredffe

Reading List:
    Link
    wooaaah thank you i dont think i will need to lurk around for some time i love you~~~:bloblove: