Spoiler Honey, I'm Going On A Strike

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Sep 19, 2021.

1. CallMeBaby

CallMeBaby Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML didn't even know how to use his d*** properly, do you think such man can cheat?

2. flordelithium

flordelithium Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    found the raw on newtoki if anyone wants it here's the link
    newtoki106. com/ webtoon/ 16358133?toon=일반웹툰

3. Tia13

Tia13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers, but how does the ML responds when the FL asks for a divorce? and how does FL get rid of that annoying childhood friend of the dumb ML? also is the ML who doesn't know how to do do it really cheating on FL?

4. Grace34

Grace34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So from the raw chapter 15 we can see that the ml and mc start sleeping in the same bed (no sex) in order to form a bond and the childhood friend is very upset about that. She comes to the ml screaming and it ends up in a big fight where at the end the ml and fl leave together with the "friend" sobbing on the ground. After that we do not see her again (at least as far as chapter 20) so idk if she was kicked out for good.
    Also can I just say that I really appreciate the fact that the ml is actually likable? Like he puts in the effort to better himself the moment the fl tells him she didn't like having sex with him, which was something she hadn't done in her previous life. He actually wants to try to be a better husband, and dosent expect the fl to play the role of coach and therapist for him.

northerner, Eelillya, Aymee and 28 others like this.
  5. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone who read the novel spoil the important events of the novel??
    Do rael and Lucy be in this timeline too??

Qoer likes this.
  6. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    In this Chapter the ML is reflecting on his first night with MC. After some squirming he aks his butler the following: https://ibb.co/JyrJk3V (Click on the link to see what he asked! I find it funny and very touching. Our ML is already learning to be different from his prervious life! There is hope for him yet. I think we are in the classical misunderstood / no communication themebut with a humoristic twist, which is refreshing!

AplCina, Aymee, Lady Lullaby and 11 others like this.
  7. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i also felt like that. i think the reason their relationship wasnt good in the past was because, as in every single misunderstandings in the world, they didnt communicate at all. ml was awkward and thought he didnt deserve fl, while fl was quiet and never spoke up her feelings so ml didnt know how to treat her the way she wants it. was she scared of her husband? if so why? oh well

i have high hopes for this story actually. i'm looking forward to the possible fluffs and funny moments where ml's awkward self tries to woe fl lol

8. Grace34

Grace34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? I really prefer this story to any other time reversal stories because it is clear that they were both at fault for the relationship. Its not just that the ml sucks sweaty balls until his wife leaves him and he suddenly has a come to Jesus moment. He wants to make the relationship work, if anything it is the fl who dosent want to work on their relationship (which from her flawed perspective is understandable), but hopefully we will see character development from both of them.

9. ouidaddyclaude

ouidaddyclaude Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone!

I wanna contribute to the thread hehehe

Now, I just MTL'ed the chapters but

She was a landowner's daughter, and Zester/Jester's her favorite slave (?) [not sure exactly as I was only MTL-ing the chapter hehe]. She caused a lot of annoyances for him when they were kids. For some reason she was holding on to the fact that her parents asked him to take care of her, and was very upset that he didn't take her side previously. She was very spoiled, wanna smack her on the face. While she was throwing a tantrum in his office, Cassia came by but left when she heard Vita. Zester immediately went after her and hugged her from the back [eeeeekkkkk] and begged for her not to leave.

Vita, still not reading the situation, came after them and Zester finally lost his patience and went off on her and told her to go back to Bohem (I think their hometown). Vita asked if he won't regret it, our mans said ' He'll remember that as the best thing he did in his life'

Also, Zester got jealous of his own son lmfao. He thought she wanna go back to her hometown and to 'Rael' as she was calling out his name twenty eight times in her sleep. Cassia got a little panicked as of course, thinking Zester was also like her as Rael was not yet even conceived at this time but when she realized that that's not the case, she teased and said 'She never met as cute and kind as Rael' and that 'It was good he only got his looks from his father' lol

10. yukimura52

yukimura52 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil us about the upcoming divorce and the male lead's reaction?:blobthinkingsmirk:

lucassimp, TaoTie and raisha lionel like this.
  11. lilicutest

lilicutest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are they really going to divorce:blobastonished:

12. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can u estimate in what chapter will vita get kicked out in the manhwa??

snzzykitten and crystalleciel like this.
  13. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    based on the spoiler i assume vita got kicked out faster in 2nd life than in 1st life. why can't ML do the same in 1st life too? why does it took so long until doctor concern FL will have a miscarriage for him to get rid of her?? its stressing me out that hes not setting boundaries. vita clearly cross boundaries, shes calling him by his name casually meanwhile his wife don't even call him by his name. why is he keeping her around longer in 1st life? smh

14. ouidaddyclaude

ouidaddyclaude Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not exactly sure, but Zester tells her to go back in Chapter 16 or 17, I think. :D

iactuallyfrhateithere likes this.
  15. ouidaddyclaude

ouidaddyclaude Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe she was wanted give birth to her babies again, so she didn't ask for divorce right there and then lol

Skite, lentilha, layyu and 3 others like this.
  16. Trinitytiger

Trinitytiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the manhwa, I'm starting to dislike the MC's bullheadedness. MC acts like the ML in her previous life beat her and terrorized the land, when really he was just emotionally negligent and away at war basically all the time. I think it's more than fair for her to be fed up with him but she is so narrow-minded about everything that is happening in front of her. She's so set in her anger and perspective that she can't even properly assess the situations that are happening right in front of her eyes.

It's very annoying lol.

spchntrt, shugu8rena, Aymee and 20 others like this.
  17. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing i like is how badass fl is, she is like "fuck all rhe world, i do and say what i like"
    I understand the ml but i dont accept he keeps Vita while he alr married, there are no such thing like keeping a girl when u have a wife and may be she poisoned FL in first timeline. And his sex skill is bad so minus for him

Angela3107, Rikkujin and Naant like this.
  18. Aron Dare

Aron Dare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I felt the same way. But then I realised that I might've been giving the FL a hard time, cause uk from her perspective, she just came out of a 10 year old emotionless, loveless marriage, in which there was no guarantee that her husband was not cheating on her. In which, she had to bear a major brunt of even her husband's workload, as he had to go to fight wars, usually. And her territory, was not easy to manage lol....it's like it had all the disadvantages a land could.

I guess she needs time to mellow down her emotions, cause rn I think she's still not able to figure out her husband, and the way she should approach him....but ngl, I cracked up when she snapped at Vita bruh she reincarnated and chose violence :blobpitch: