I need an expert

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wujigege, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
  2. MahotsukiKonran

MahotsukiKonran √¶∆℅¥×¶÷π√ ™°℅{^¢¡¿∆ \\£¥^√π¥℅¶∆÷√ ©¢¥®<®]¡¶∆¿

Reading List:
    Link
    If you invent a paper that changes to red when any ink is applied it would solve the color issue than with quantum theory of multidimensional space you could theoretically make 7 perpendicular lines than you would need to figure out how to warp the fabric of space to make them form a kitten. For the balloon we would need to consult with a different expert since it is a spherical object not a line.

Wujigege and Harry like this.
  3. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    there isn't a need to such hassle, all you need is paper that is in the 3D shape of a kitten, then draw the line to form circles/spirals so they intersect perpediculary at some point, solving all the issue requested. then you inflate the ballon inside that paper to have it the shape of a kitten. the only issue is the red ink. you can use a paper covered with a layer of substance wich make it trasparent when draw above, and the ballon it's red so when you make the line you see the colour of the ballon.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    Wujigege likes this.
  4. superdelicate

superdelicate cat facing down

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not an expert, but I found an expert for you~

5. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately I'm not.... ;-;

6. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  7. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
  8. MahotsukiKonran

MahotsukiKonran √¶∆℅¥×¶÷π√ ™°℅{^¢¡¿∆ \\£¥^√π¥℅¶∆÷√ ©¢¥®<®]¡¶∆¿

Reading List:
    Link
    But they aren't all perpendicular, he didn't use transparent ink ,and how do you distinguish that as a kitten not a cat. He also didn't inflate a balloon into a kitten

9. frustratedguy109

frustratedguy109 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are all very simple requests:
    1. Draw red lines using green & transparent ink.
    2. Draw 7 such lines all perpendicular to each other.
    3. Have one or more such lines be a kitten or bird.
    4. Inflate a kitten shaped red balloon.
    For #1, you need to research chemical reactions such that the chemicals in your ink will react to chemicals in the paper to produce the color red, irrespective of the original color of the ink.

For #2, we take a piece of paper as 2D which is why we can only draw two lines perpendicular to each other. However, in 3D we can draw 3 perpendicular lines along the x-axis, y-axis, and z-axis respectively. Therefore, we simply need to go into a 7D world to draw 7 perpendicular lines. I will not go into the specifics, but you should get the idea.

For #3, imagine I am holding a wooden stamp of a kitten. This stamp has infinite thickness. When viewed from the side, this stamp appears to be a wooden rod but when viewed from above or below, this is clearly a kitten. Apply the same concept to your lines.

For #4, you need to find someone who can manufacture balloons into a kitten shape before inflating it. This is undoubtedly the most difficult requirement.

10. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno. They look all perpendicular to me, I think the largest marker was transparent, and it's way too small to be a cat.

The balloon was to be inflated on-site, and I'm not sure I believe he didn't show up at your house to do it.

superdelicate likes this.
  11. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Clearly what they meant.

[​IMG]
    After working for some time I can say with certainty people don't know what half the terms they use mean. I used to correct them from time to time after I realized what they wanted to say, but it's too much work, stress, and arguing. Now I just learn their vocab like a foreign language and ask for confirmation after I've started the project and then we build it up from there.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    Silver Snake likes this.