Spoiler Baby Princess Through the Status Window

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    E24HnzwVoAY6FeC.jpg
    C07BBE3C-311B-41F0-9AB4-BFAB4BCE0386.jpeg
    C46012B7-94E6-4154-92FB-5E8AC5DAE246.jpeg

Official Novel Raws: Official Webtoon Raws: Author: Yuri Som-satang
    (Glass Cotton Candy)​

Description:

I was condemned as a villainess when I died, but I somehow returned to the past as a five-year-old.

The moment I faced my father, who now looked younger, a strange blue window appeared before my eyes—it was a light blue window that revealed someone else’s true feelings.

**[ Alderuan Erveldotte ]**
    Favorability: 90,980,984
    Mood: ♡ My Daughter ♡ I – Miss – You

. . . But Father?

I suppose that’s how you really feel, but . . . what the hell’s going on . . . ?

**[ Damian Erveldotte ]**
    Mood: Excited to see ♡ my sister ♡
    Thoughts: I wanna talk to you T-T

**[ Ellie ]**
    Mood: Holding back from breaking the wall due to overwhelming cuteness
    Thoughts: I’ll make a collection commemorating the cute princess’s daily life! ★

**[ Karmen Kasselov ]**
    Mood: Excited
    Thoughts: Why do you look prettier and prettier every time I look at you? What do they feed you at the palace? Do they have a kind of medicine that could make people pretty like this?

I thought you all hated me, but I guess not?!

If the status window was telling the truth about their moods and thoughts, then maybe I could live a different life this time around!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Astrid Lauren

Astrid Lauren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Turns out the Empress whom she thought of as a good and reliable person in her precious life was actually one of those people who hated her the most.

4. Astrid Lauren

Reading List:
    Link
    Damien seems to know his Mother well that's why in the recent chapter he immediately to rushed towards the Empress's Palace after getting the news that our MC was meeting The Empress

5. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to fl mom?

crystalleciel likes this.
  6. jessid

jessid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I don't really remember the context but in summary it'd be like,, in the beginning the 'evil' princess is executed in front of everyone and all of them are saying shit about her and all, while she was getting executed she sees the empress and thinks that the empress was the only kind person for her and because her dad and step-brother weren't there (during her execution) she thought that they hated her, but then something happens and she goes back in tie when she was around 4-5(?) and she finds out that she can see a status window which let's her see other's affection points for her and their thought too. then she finds out that the maid she thought was good to her didn't really like her and always thought of the princess as an eyesore and she didn't even let her eat enough food and gave her ugly dresses to wear while the maid she thought hated her was actually just a simp and felt pity for our fl, then her father, the emperor comes to meet her, she thought that her father hated her but in reality he was just a cold looking jerk who just couldn't express himself and in reality was a big simp for her daughter and every time she looked at him, his affection points increase by 100 and after that they have dinner together and the crown prince is there, she is confused one more time to find out that even the crown price is also a simp for her and after the dinner the fl comes back to her palace and the bad maid is annoyed for literally nothing and our fl didn't want to deal with her bs so she said that she felt sick(she eventually got sick by the next day) and the maid left her (like seriously who leaves a sick child alone?) and then the emperor comes the next day and asks why she was left alone and after that other servants try and gain 'favor' from the princess so they could be excused from the punishment the emperor was going to give them but the emperor finds out and arrests all of them but out fl saves the good maid and our emperor daddy goes with her wishes, after that the emperor meets up with the fl and they have a nice bonding time, (our emperor daddy raises a few more 100s in his affection points) and then the fl gets ready to meet the empress and she's excited because she felt that the empress was the only one who liked her but she got even bigger shock because the empress's affection points were in negatives.

I think that this is till around Ch 7 bcz Ch 8 felt more like a filler chapter and there wasn't really much info in it.

7. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone spoiler? I badly want to curse the empress! and wanting to know when she will fight back? because right now she's still intimidated and afraid to be unlove and dislike (I really understand her tho) :blob_teary:

8. Astrid Lauren

Reading List:
    Link
    Wooohoooo! I think we have our Ml here Already!

9. Tiis_Ganda

Tiis_Ganda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for Spoilers..
    Does anyone know where can I find atleast the MTL of this novel?

Last edited: May 11, 2022
    darii24 likes this.
  10. fairytailnsao

fairytailnsao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. sslsdm

sslsdm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

12. vinsa 4

vinsa 4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

14. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML?

aboni_06 likes this.
  15. gen58

gen58 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it's Karmen (his description in the novel also matches the man in the second cover). They meet for the first time (in this life) around Chapter 10.

They meet when Siervian goes looking for a type of flower that's located close to the Magic Tower to give to her maid Ellie, who has a sick younger sibling (the flower has medicinal properties). She accidentally stumbles upon his hideout and immediately recognizes him from her previous life. He became the Lord of the Magic Tower (currently he is just an apprentice and 8 years old, which makes their age difference 3 years). Siervian remembers him heavily disliking her, particularly for the rumors about her wasting a lot food (spread by the Empress) since he comes from the slums. At the end of her previous life, he ended up being one of the people who supported her receiving the death penalty. :blobcry:
    When they meet again in this life, she's very afraid and fearful of him at first (due to her past life), but then reads his status window. Despite speaking out loud in a pretty rude/blunt way, his thoughts reveal he thought she was an angel, repeatedly calls her cute and pretty, and even thinks she may be a dream or illusion:blobrofl: Siervian quickly picks up on the difference between Karmen's spoken words and true thoughts/actions (he gives me strong tsundere vibes lol). At one point he even throws his robe on the ground for her to sit on and is just like "sit here", which shocks Siervian, as mages are normally quite proud and protective of their robes. She's also surprised by how quickly her favorability rises with him, as it raises even when she's not talking:blobxd: I don't want to spoil too much else of this meeting, but there's a bunch of really cute and funny moments! Something I do think is important to mention is that Karmen mentions that Siervian's mana smells particularly strong (he was known to have this "smell" ability in her previous life too and the stronger the smell the stronger the mana). Siervian's surprised by this, as she didn't know she'd ever had any potential to learn magic, even in her past life. Before she leaves, Karmen makes her promise to try to learn magic (his thoughts reveal he thinks he might be able to see her more if she becomes a mage like him :blobsmilehappyeyes:) and tells her she is allowed to come back to his hideout.

I didn't want to include this in the spoilers bc it's just me guessing about some stuff and my opinion on Karmen as a male lead - I wish I had more info about him and the story, but I've only read up to the last translated chapter (right now it's chapter 15). Firstly, I really like Karmen so far. I'm not thrilled about him believing in all the rumors that surrounded her in her previous life, but given that the empress managed to trick even Siervian I don't really blame him for being fooled. It doesn't sound like Karmen and Siervian were particularly close or really knew each other so he didn't really have a chance to get to know her personally in order to change his opinion. Side note - I'd love to see what happened after Siervian died in her previous life and if the empress's lies were ever revealed (and if so, what her father, brother, and Karmen's reactions were :blobpopcorn:).
    So my prediction has to do about Siervian's powers. Something's obviously fishy if she has such strong mana, yet somehow was determined to not have the ability to learn magic. I am guessing the empress either lied or took away Siervian's mana in her previous life. Karmen obviously wasn't close to Siervian, so even if he smelled her mana (or lack of, if the empress did figure out a way to take it), he would probably assume she was aware of it and wouldn't say anything. Idk how they officially evaluate if a person has mana or not, but I'm assuming we'll see how the empress influenced the results to make it look like she has no mana soon :hmm:

16. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    Wt*f with the emperor why he didn’t do anything to help his daughter why the empress is powerful than him !! I want spoiler about this b*tch I hope she have a horrible end ಠ_ಠ

17. The Blue Moon

The Blue Moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute fams I'll camp waiting for spoiler~:sleep:

18. IK_Reads

IK_Reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #spoiler-camping

19. Muskaan2004

Muskaan2004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't go to her cuz he felt that she was scared of him and thus came to a conclusion that he should stay away

darkcrystal, Azka Anees and Bella94 like this.
  20. nsrin

nsrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope it is understandable
    Well it turns out that the Empress is behind SYLVIE problems.

SYLVIE went out to investigate the rumor of food's waste and how it started, but she met the emperor and turned for a picnic; They stopped at the horses and glimpsed a paper that was misplaced >>> It turned out that the rumor of waste was orchestrated >>> the Emperor assigned the tchamberlin to investigate.

Before that, SYLVIE ate sandwiches and macarons with the emperor (he was waiting for her to walk with her) >> SYLVIE's maid took some macarons for SYLVIE to eat because she loves him.

Back after the picnic, when SYLVIE was eating macaroons, the emperor came and looked angry, he began to question SYLVIE and the maid was answering him, she told him that there was no budget for FL and she eat leftovers.

Now why does the emperor not know all this even though he loves his daughter?
    Because in imperial law, the emperor has to abide by the foreign policy and the empress with the internal affairs of the palace, after this incident the palace was turned upside down while FL was sleeping.
    The next day, the Emperor, Empress and FL are in the same place, the Empress pleads with FL to tell her 'Do I look like I'm bullying you? ...etc'. But FL cling to the emperor
    he tell her that (the palace budget?) is no longer under her authority. She argues that the law gave her the right and told her that the first emperor who wrote the law.
    When the Empress get out, FL sees that the Emperor has doubts about the Empress and that he should investigate.