Spoiler I’m Done with My Husband, I’ll Go and Make Money.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lazy hypocrite, Jul 3, 2019.

1. MarshmallowAddiction

MarshmallowAddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I think so too...

I only realised that after posting this and re-reading chapter 1. Lmao. Sorry for the fake news.

2. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me which chapter our ML falls for MC?!and when he said to public that he doesn’t have any relationship with Dionna/Diana?

aymara88 likes this.
  3. ROEM CALYPSE

ROEM CALYPSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somewhere beyond these Chapters: 87, 88, 89 --> Diona's rejection
    Falls inlove? Not quiet sure where...

Fun Fact:
    Mukhali brought flowers to Aristine. A gift for a patient who suddenly fainted.

Aristine: "It was the first time I received such beautiful flowers."
    <All flinch, sweating nervously>
    <Tarkan silently pressuring Mukhali>
    <Aristine staring at the flowers happily>

Umiru (?) brought a soup for Aristine and is trying to feed her. Tarkan snatched the bowl and blatantly told him "I will feed MY WIFE". Of course, All are happy except for Aristine who look at him in disbelief.

Another Fun Fact: Diona confessing her destructive love to Tarkan and he was like, "I married Aristine, not you." while brutally glaring at her. She got scared, but this crazy fool kept on insulting Aristine. Guess what? Mukhali slapped Diona for being too rude to Aristine, lmao.

Mukhali: "Apologize to the Visionary (Princess)"
    Diona was like, "How dare you slapped Chantra's sister?! You, of all people hate the Silvanus the most!"

She, who is whining pathetically until she was dragged outside by Durante, Jacquelin, and Umiru (?) :cookie:Tarkan is trying to convince Aristine that Diona is not her lover and he doesn't have anyone else other than her, but Aristine was still out of it, lol.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
  4. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!!! That so cute XD!!!!
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!!!!

5. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you tell us something more? like when aristine realized her feelings and all?

6. _sleepy_foodie_surfing_

_sleepy_foodie_surfing_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    <Lord Mukali goes back and forth between life and death.he's a warrior who fights, but it's just uncomfortable
    It seems like it will be more.>

<Lord Mukali is a warrior, so combat is your business, isn't it? Even if you don't go to battle, you train every day. The same goes for training.>

Oh, to Volaton, who gave me the eye patch Aristine had said.

Even when they first met,Aristine is the one who hasn't seen Mukali as A monster with a hideous face.

Or a sad, pitiful person.

Contrary to his monstrous appearance, he is actually a good person.

There was never such a look.

Food was put down on glass tableMukali served .

Things Aristine like.

Mukali lost his left eye because of the witch.

It was a fierce battle.

Burning the entire left faceMindlessly in pain.

After fighting, he got along with his teammates that
    had fallen to The beasts who smelled the blood and have been chasing so was no time to take care of the wounds.It was daunting just to survive.

After a fortnight, Mukali's colleagues
    joined with.

However, treatment in atrocious conditions
    left eye left unattended The wounds were irreversible.

The already pierced eyes are rotting away
    was going.

Measures to prevent further necrosis taken, but it's horribly ugly.

A side scar was left.

The maids who care for themselves
    burst out in cry and didn't know what to do.

Their parents say you are a great warrior
    praised him
    But when he sleeps
    And thwy know his heart is beating.

Good people around Mukali were many
    scared and disgusted with him .

They have pity on mukhali.

It's to save him, to protect him.

He thought so.

Mukali knows that too, so there's no fire
    There was only I was rather grateful.

but.

Sometimes he think he's abnormal and can't stand the night that felt like water.

Whether you're terrified with him or sympathize with him
    Everyone says that he is abnormal.

However,
    Aristine is Aristine.

Mukali's index finger is on a sleeping fox.

He tapped and touched his ear.

'Really, would Vision commit an affair?'

Yesterday, Aristine was with the courtiers.

Together, they visited Mukhali's mansion.

Aristine with Mukali went to the smithy and meet Litren.

When he said that, all the courtiers returned to the palace, saying they would gladly find out.

If it was an affair, would the royal court react like that?

Also, if Aristine is destined to meet, will she openly tell the person she is going to?

From then on, he thought that something was different from what he had expected.

Somehow excited, Mukali asked honestly.

<But why are you trying to meet him?>

<Well, even a business agreement with Tarkan.
    Since I got it, I can say this much now
    I can do it.>

Surprised by the sudden name of the master. Then the lord knows is it done?

<Because I need it for my business.>

<Business?>

<Yes.>

It's a golden door.

Obviously, Diona... .

Aristine herself had previously said she was trying to seduce a man.

<If you earn a lot of money, even Mukali
    can take a bite.>

Aristine says so and laughed slyly.

Is it really because of that?

He wished it would be.

His heart wanted to believe like tha lt inside.

Mukali feels that way
    To win her heart even more .

You must see it with your own two eyes And he confirmed with two eyes directly..

Aristine was innocent.

She wasn't hiding the dark secret,leaving her husband and chasing another man.

She is… … … really nice person.

Mukali hardily admitted.

Princess of Sylvanus.
    Because of his pride, he refused to acknowledge her and denied her over and over again.

other people who saw her right it was easy for them to ve deceived, he was
    angry when he just listen to what other people say and he
    rudely attacked to criticize.

Even pretending to help and cheating
    He will arrest her on the spot and give her shame.and made a plan

'I'm embarrassed.'

Who is Aristine?

Everyone was looking straight at Mukali.

Mukali said 'Ummm!' and clench his fists
    grabbed.

'Let's pay our allegiance!'

Aristine suits his master well.and was a wonderful woman.

The saying she goes well with tarkan was the highest compliment from Mukali.

'I'll have to tell Dionna too.'

Misunderstanding has been cleared up, he's most worried about that he had to give peace of ming to the sleeping child.

Wishing Tarkan happiness with Aristine he hope is a good person.

As a child, he's sure they'll be happy.

'Would you like to meet and tell her?'

'However… … … … … ’

Mukhali, who was about to leave the room, stopped.

'Why did Diona have such a misunderstanding?'

chasing after a man
    The word was definitely Dionna's.

Denying that it won't continue,
    He heard Aristine's backlash, but
    He thought so there will be a reason.

' Even though others who know everything about Litren didn't even suspect that he was a in affair.'

Why only Diona?

Mukali restored the body that had been raised up.

He can ask Diona
    But it didn't seem like a very good idea.

She's a good boy and she is a child with a good devotion to master.

'But for now.'

The only remaining part, Mukali
    eyes were heavily drenched.

'I'll have to check the route of where Diona got the information that Vision was interested in Litren, and how did she get worried about that.'

7. christigbs

christigbs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the update!! :blobuwu:

8. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I surfed a bit...And the first kiss happens in chapter 115. It starts from 114. It's not the whole chapter but just the kiss part and a little aftermath.
    I'm sorry if it's hard to understand. Korean isn't on my language radar. I'm using an app to translate.
    The eyes of the two met at such a close distance that I could feel the warmth in my lips. At that moment, they hugged each other at the same time. The hot lips clasped roughly and my breath burned. The thrill ran through my spine, making my fingertips numb. My tongue got tangled fast and bitten as if to eat each other up. It wasn't a soft and elegant romantic kiss.
    It was a kiss to steal, covet and invade each other. My teeth collided and he bit my lips before I knew it. But there will never be a fall. (T/N: That's right.) The bedsheets were pushed and lumped together due to the fierce kisses that came and went in close contact without a break. Tarkan held Aristine's waist tightly, and Aristine's hand went down Tarkan's back. A string of saliva formed as they pulled away. "Haah..." A rough breath burst out. They took their breath away and looked at each other. While dizzy with heat and excitement, each other's presence was clear. I couldn't believe it. But it was real. I really kissed him. The heat running inside the body, the sense of indelible sensation left on the lips and the opponent's face was proving. As soon as she was aware of it, Aristine's face turned red. Even the back of the white neck was red. "uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh.." She spoke gibberish. She was both embarrassed and shy. Totally unlike her. I couldn't look at him straight. It was such an innocent reaction that you couldn't think of her as a person who coveted Tarkan so intensely. Tarkan frowned as he looked at the bright and warm Aristine. 'This woman must be doing this on purpose.' The string of reason I tried holding onto gradually cut off They're a couple. A while ago, We exchanged a hot kiss on the bed. Then there's no reason to control yourself anymore, right? No, it seemed to refrain was rather a problem. His wife had previously asked him if he could break the bed. Doesn't that mean let's see each other soon? While Tarkan was rationalizing himself through the reason that disappeared. Aristine wiggled under him, and the baby flower rolled up the sheet tightly squeezed it. I don't know why he kissed me. The moment I made eye contact with him, I couldn't think of anything. And when I came to my senses, we were kissing. It wasn't just a kiss, but it was driven to eat very lot. In the memory that came to my mind, Aristine groaned inside. 'Why did I kiss him?!' 'What should I do now?' Her gaze wandered around everywhere away from where Tarkan was. Aristine who could not overcome the awkwardness and shame, opened her mouth, "Well shouldn't you wake up? Today's the day you leave." "Yes.." Tarkan answered like that but didn't move from above of her. "Tarkan." "yes?" "If you don't reach early, everyone will look for you." "Just wait a minute.." He lay next to Aristine, hugging her waist and nestling himself on her. It looked like he was hugging her from behind, so Aristine turned over and moved closer. The part where his hand and body touched was hot as if burning, so I couldn't help but react. "I'll hug you a little bit." Her heart pounded like crazy as she closed her eyes tightly. Like a tangled thread, excitement, shame and tears disturbed her inside.

"You're here, your highness." The warriors greeted Tarkan as he entered the room. They bowed their heads politely but their eyes were irrelevant. That's because Tarkan came late to work. Of course, since today is the launch/lunch date, the warriors also expected Tarkan to come out late. Of course, they were going to consider it as they (Tarkan and Aristine) got married less than a year ago and it was his first expedition after marriage. But there's a degree to that, isn't this too much?! It's way over the expected late hour. 'I must get married next year.' The warriors clenched their fists and vowed. They say you lose if you envy them, but why do we keep feeling defeated? (Tarkan's pov.-) Over the past few months, I have been constantly planning and training to be fully prepared, so I only had to make only a few inspections today. Tarkan went over to the balcony and looked at the warriors who gathered. Their energy was higher than ever. I had no choice but to do so. In the meantime, I had to fight with Sylvanus and manage the plains. (The warriors pov.-) As soon as peace came to Sylvanus's relationship, the sword was painted at only the enemy, The Majesty. It was natural to gain momentum as I had more time physically and mentally. And above all, they have a lady to protect. The reign of Lord Tarkan and soon the Lady they served. The warriors were all more motivated because they were in awe of Aristine. Tarkan looked down at the warriors and inadvertently thought of Aristine. 'The kiss I exchanged with her this morning.' I have a strong sense of humor that I can't compare to many dreams. If I like it, if you're happy, or if you're satisfied or all... ...I couldn't think like that. It was a violently intense sensation that grabbed him and shook him violently, so he couldn't think of anything else but her. Tarkan wiped his lips with his thumb. After the kiss was over, I remembered her face blushing and embarrassed, his jaw and abs tightened. 'Why should I go to the expedition now?'

9. ROEM CALYPSE

ROEM CALYPSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The little girl Tarkan fell inlove with is actually Aristine. The hair and eyes may have been different, but the child he met that time is undeniably Aristine. Mysterious magic is involved with this conspiracy. She, who went to the masu plains alongside Tarkan and other Irugo warriors, blacksmiths and etc., finally regained her childhood memories. Tarkan was able to foresaw who she really is because of the hallucinations (?) or magic of that place. He was extremely happy that the girl he yearned in the past is actually his strange wife.

They did some hardcore snuuu in the barracks, LMAO. Tarkan ravishes Aristine all night long, without taking a single rest. Poor baby.... :bloblove:They didn't just destroyed the bed, but also the whole barracks, all because of Tarkan's overwhelming aura. Yes, The Irugonians knew what they are doing and they are a bit supportive and envious :blobhighfive: Actually, they are all watching the couple's barracks 'till morning...

Aristine got pregnant after that (Thanks to Tarkan's passionate love) :blobcozy:

10. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    :coffee::coffee::blobowoevil::aww::blobnosebleed: What chapter is the Barracks scene? Ahahah

Kirarapot, aydh03, syofiaa and 3 others like this.
  11. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this the last we see of Diona?

12. Amethyst_

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish. What chapter does this happen in?

13. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn so she causes more problems?

Water_lily likes this.
  14. Amethyst_

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. It isn't too much of a problem just like a cliché jealous hoe. But it's pretty annoying.

salty25 likes this.