Recommendations entertainment or streamer cn bl

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by eskarleh, Oct 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    I gave up on my search for bl gaming novels. I've read the majority of them and the rest are still updating, so any recommendations on any entertainment or streamer bls?

my favorites are Rebirth of a Supermodel, My Husband is Suffering from a Terminal Illness, Your Memes Are Better Looking Than You, I Can Do It, and King of Classical Music. if you know any that are similar to those please please recommend them to me. I really need something new to read. I especially love King of Classical Music and have been trying to find one similar to it.

if you don't have any recs then how was your day?
    I made a 95 on my japanese test, and I finally checked my grades again. Do you think I can still keep my scholarship if I have a low C in a class? Cause at this point i'm sorry but math is too draining.

2. Kyaaaaaaaaa

Kyaaaaaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PUBG Online Romance of the Century I fully recommend.

That's great for your Japanese test! I'm taking Japanese too--it's quite a fun language and I hope you are having fun as well. About the scholarship, I would still strive to have an A in the class. Math is very draining, but it will all be worth it in your future pursuits. I think it is always better to be safe than sorry. Whenever I am having trouble finding motivation for math, I just talk to a dear friend of mine who panics about grades and studies hard to get As in every class--even if the difficulty is set high. It just provides me with some additional healthy pressure.

eskarleh likes this.
  3. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    I sadly have also read that one, loved it btw.

i'm also very lazy but my math prof is very lenient so ig im fine atm and will just have to make sure I double my work for big projs.

Kyaaaaaaaaa likes this.
  4. Kyaaaaaaaaa

Kyaaaaaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw damn. Then I have nuthin. You got this fam, it always be nice when the prof is lenient.

5. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    “Listen attentively” (manhua) might be a bit similar to “King of Classical Music”.

This forum might also help you find more recommendations:
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/looking-for-showbiz-livestream-bl-novels.108821/

Anyways, nicely done man! I think you might still be able to get a scholarship based on your grades/gpa (I think it’s a 3.0 for a scholarship for some). Though I would try to work harder to bump up my grades for math as a lot of careers will be related to math. Might be stressful, but in the end, it is kind of worth it for the scholarship and if you are planning to do a career related to math.

eskarleh likes this.
  6. samcchi

samcchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The film emperors daily live cooking broadcast

if U like kinda slice of life-sh stories

damn how does one even do well for second languages?? I take Chinese and I am constantly failing :,)

eskarleh likes this.
  7. Catnap

Catnap Local Stray /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Reading List:
    Link
    Boy's Love Online is a Wreck

I'm an impatient person so I just sold my brain cells to MTL so that I can finish reading the Novels :derpyblob: I still wish to read them by the not MTL version though since Google Translate mess most of the words up and you don't really catch most of the idioms in the novels if you MTL

eskarleh likes this.
  8. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    I've also read that. Loved it, but I almost dropped it near the end.

Catnap likes this.