Resolved Problem with Releases

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by rainbowturtle, Oct 19, 2021.

1. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I just wanted to ask a question about my recent releases on Rainbow mushroom Translations.

After the temporary geoblocking of a few countries was added, chapters releases were fine for a while. Then a few days ago the recent releases appeared with the lock symbol before disappearing. I thought it was due to the geoblocking and accepted that my releases probably wouldn't show up on Novelupdates for a bit.

Then all those chapters appeared again so I thought things were fine. Afterward, I released some chapters but they weren't automatically added to NU. I tried to add them manually but they still aren't showing up.

These chapters are the Virtual Character I Personally Raised Wants to Marry Me chapter 48 part 1 and I Became Hugely Popular After Becoming a Cannon Fodder Star chapter 21.

So I wanted to ask, will my releases be appearing on NU any longer? Should I even bother adding chapters manually? Just want to get a clear idea of the policy.

2. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there was some internal back and forth...afaik it's fine to add chapters. I don't see any chapters from your site in our review queue, when did you try adding them?

edit: as far as I can tell, you've only released one chapter that isn't on NU
    edit2: nvm 2

AliceShiki likes this.
  3. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, thank you for the answer. Yes, it was a bit confusing so I just wanted to get a clear idea. I added them last night before I went to sleep but I'll try adding the chapters again manually.

4. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    originally there was some confusion to how extensive the block was. Once that was resolved, we removed the padlocks. Anywho, shouldn't be an issue going forward. made @Tony aware of it just in case.

Blitz and AliceShiki like this.