Recommendations Cultivation Novels Like "Other Worldly Monarch"

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ArnosXius, Oct 21, 2021.

1. ArnosXius

ArnosXius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello Peeps, I'm looking for any cultivation novel where the MC not only facilitates his own growth, but the growth of his family, friends and loved ones. Taking them to the peak along with him. I've found other worldly monarch to meet this head on. There's a lack of cliché's, like face slapping, arrogant young masters, repeated stupidity by the enemies which I really enjoyed. His enemies were intelligent people with their own abilities for the most part and didn't act out without a plan either. Jun Mo Xie was cunning, intelligent and took his time to do things. He took his family from some worldly almost ruined military family to the peak of the world, he raised an army and also had a unique treasure a PAGODA. Ofc, what's an MC without a treasure huh?
    I'd love if it has:
    -Alchemy, Smithing, Businesses, army raising and the likes. I don't mind if the MC is also an unrestrained badass, but I'm honestly tired of those. If it's on WUXIA world, I've most likely read it.
    to give you an idea of what I've read or currently reading:

A Record of a Mortal’s Journey to Immortality, Invincible, Dragon Marked War God, Ancient Godly Monarch, A Will Eternal, Ancient Strengthening Technique, Battle Through the Heavens, Beastmaster of the Ages, Child of Light, Divine Throne of Primordial Blood, Dragon Prince Yuan, Emperor’s Domination, Everlasting, Heaven's Devourer, I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Immortal Devil Transformation, Imperial God Emperor, Lord of All Realms really loved this novel, Martial God Asura, Martial World, Nine Star Hegemon Body Art, Overgeared, Refining the Mountains and Rivers, Renegade Immortal, Sage Monarch, Sovereign of the Three Realms, Spirit Realm, The Sovereign's Ascension.

2. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Recommended Title: Heavenly Demon Cultivation Simulation
    There is a manhwa translation for this series.
    However, there is no novel translation yet.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    Hanada likes this.
  3. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't understand your post, can you separate the recs and the questions

4. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    ok

5. ArnosXius

ArnosXius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, the one by FLAMESCANS, Yeah. I'ma wait for more chapters to pile up before binging. Has good art though.

6. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link