Spoiler She Was Sent by God

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Oct 15, 2019.

1. anonyxie

anonyxie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have a discord server?

2. anonyxie

anonyxie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked your blog the translations are superb. Ty for picking it up

xincliere likes this.
  3. xincliere

xincliere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! I'm glad you found the translations good enough. I tried my best with my limited knowledge. :love:

Unfortunately, I don't have a discord server. The updates may be erratic as well. Since I'm an impatient person, once I get the raws I try to work on it on that spot. That's how I like the novel. But I'll wait until I get 2-3 raws translated before posting updates. :X3:

4. kabocha_crisp

kabocha_crisp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so weird seeing her and reading briefly about what she was like before she went back in time! The fact that she cringes at her behavior before and acknowledges how miscommunication between them was a big thing :aww::aww: Such an awesome MC! It's very refreshing, especially since she's not a 'modern day girl' and instead, a woman from that time but has learned humility :blob_pompom:

what WHAT. Did she think her dying would save ML and his people??? O M G:blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two:

5. itzreila

itzreila Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG finally someone picked it up again ! will read the chapters immediately and return for spoilers :sneaky::whistle:

xincliere likes this.
  6. xincliere

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll be posting chapters 14-16 today~ :X3:

We’ll finally get to see the spoiler about her wanting to
    kill Sebastian and who helped her achieve that thought ;)

I swear our MC is so cool. We’ll see a lot of her growth these chapters! :D

I can’t give more spoilers because I caught up to my raws. Will get Chapter 17 soon :LOL:

Happy reading~ :X3::X3:

7. kabocha_crisp

kabocha_crisp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAAH. You are literally the best :aww::aww: Dude I wish I was undeterred as our MC.
    She went from being optimistic about being disabled to - "You know what? I should use my previous education and kill the king and situation myself as Queen/Empress. That's a better plan."
    This MC, she is so adorable. And also dafuq, ML why you so sweet? Ugh, I hate that he is so outwardly sweet and fucking honest. I hate you, you not-typical/tsundere ML :blob_teary::blob_teary:

8. xincliere

Reading List:
    Link
    :X3::X3:
    The fact that he’s basically just a dense ML who doesn’t know anything makes hims so cute. And he really cares for Agnes in his own way.

I like that the MC can also pick herself up after being down. And she’s so single minded about saving the ML she can’t see anyone else. These two sure are something :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Skimmed Chapter 17 and
    He finally says he trusts our MC
    :X3::X3:

TrinaAngel, roshiku, Pansy25 and 12 others like this.
  9. xincliere

Reading List:
    Link
    For the next chapters, it sounds like

Our ML found himself a Sugar Mommy. :blobjoy::blobjoy:She buys him all good things and plans to continue doing so. Her whitening business is quite a success and their interactions are so cute. :aww::aww:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  10. RiRi Chan 2020

RiRi Chan 2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can annyone sopile about their cute moment and about their kids
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

11. eternaltorture

eternaltorture Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably the only thread I'm watching with email notifications on

Thank you for all the spoilers and translations! :aww:

12. tonemalone

tonemalone Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant find any of the chapters on your website @xincliere. Have you removed all of them :_: i need to know what happens, all your spoilers so far have gotten me so curious!

voiceintheblue likes this.
  13. xincliere

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, yes. Unfortunately I removed the chapters.
    As for spoilers,

Agnes made a lot of money when she met a herbalist named Adrianne, and sold beauty products. Agnes has been openly ridiculed and insulted by Laszlo's vassals so when they asked for money from her, she refused and only gave it to those who really need it. So they went to Laszlo instead. And so Agnes told Laszlo of the insults she had been receiving in a calm and nonchalant manner without any blame on Laszlo. And the poor boi was so sad, he apologized and said he was ashamed of himself. But Agnes told him she already forgave him a long time ago, when he didn't give her up to sebastian, when he died for her, and when he called her wife. Huuh, sad. So the Duchy was able to pass a harsh winter without any difficulties. Adrianne also set up a hospital for the poor. And then the King died after winter, so spring, and they were summoned to the Palace for the coronation of the New King - Sebastian. They stayed at Chavolti's mansion because the Alphard mansion in the city is so dilapidated like it needs a whole new construction. They arrived unannounced and Laszlo wonder about Chavolti and Agnes's relationship whether they actually get along well or not, Lmao. Cause these two were so snarky with each other. Like Chavolti goes, why did you come here without announcing first? Agnes was like: i sent a messenger, we just arrived earlier. Hahaha. Agnes claimed they had the closest relationship, since Chavolti didn't try to kill Agnes at all. And Laszlo had the wrong idea that Agnes lived all her life without any affection and was moved when actually, she was a strong candidate for succession right after Sebastian and ruled the palace with as a second in command. Haha And then asked for the bedroom with the best view. Agnes and Laszlo finally shared a room, because there were no other rooms available hahah (as if) and Chavolti warned them not to make his nephews and nieces in their home cause their bedroom was right above where Chavolti was staying. So Laszlo was so flustered lmao. He couldn't go to bed until Agnes literally coaxed him like a child. This man blushed and stammered and asked if it was really all right. But Agnes was all like, why, should we consummate our marriage here? then proceeds to raise a little of her night dress. And Laszlo was like, nononononoo. Then she pulled him to the bed after great reluctance and he freaking chose the edge of the bed to sleep. One move and he'd be sleeping on the floor. Agnes was like: are you comfortable? And he replied, he was. So she stuck right next to him and said, well, i'm comfortable this way too. But then while he was so flustered, she was slowly falling asleep, and she murmured his name. He said, he haven't given her permission to say his name but since they were married it wouldn't be unnatural. So he tried calling her name while stammering Ag-, Agne- Princess..then when he finally managed to say her name - Agnes- she was fast asleep lmao. So he moved her to the center of the bed careful not to wake her up. The next day, they went to court and was insulted by a Viscount due to the 'poor' situation in the Alphard duchy.

14. tonemalone

tonemalone Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah! I understand. Thanks for giving more spoilers about what happened :)) I really appreciate it. They're so adorable together.

syofiaa likes this.
  15. Gum_Drops

Gum_Drops Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers???:blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

16. Thclownn

Thclownn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are this novel available in ridibooks? Where i can buy the whole volume instead of chapter by chapter.

17. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  18. xincliere

Reading List:
    Link
    Agnes will slowly start planning for usurping the throne. She will win some nobles on her side and also gain more wealth through the help of mana stone creator tool found in a black sapphire mine that Laszlo was tricked to buy in the previous timeline. Turned out it would be quite helpful now. They will also slowly build their relationship and something funny and sad happened. Laszlo was falling in love with Agnes and when he asked how she felt about him, if she loved him she bluntly said ‘No’ and said it was more like ‘respect and faith’ But Laszlo said he likes her and then she replied, “yes I’m also satisfied with you, duke” But they already kissed previously.

The context was everytime Agnes does something great she wants to receive a praise from Laszlo. Before it was a hug, and training him basically to automatically hug her, next it was a kiss because she saw Chavolti and Sophia kiss so she was curious. She was just asking for a kiss on the cheek but Laszlo thought it was on the lips so it turned into a french kiss. And then she said “I meant on the cheek” and so Laszlo was flustered and apologized saying he was dense and couldn’t understand. But then Agnes was like. That was good. Let’s do it again. You just stay still duke and I’ll do the work :blobpopcorn_cool:

19. Cyclanime

Cyclanime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, she's looks like a naive person but at the same time she's not. They're so adorable:blobmelt: i really hope they will pick this up and make a manhwa. The promo was not enough

syofiaa, neuxxx and perrieelle like this.