Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. Imfictophilia

Imfictophilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm for helping, its better for her to stay with the dragon since dragon is rich lmao, then what about the dragon after being left by fl

2. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, ML never know people are badmouthing FL. Even though many dislike FL, nobody ever openly talk sht about her except for Lorenzo, the head maid, and Freya later on. That's why ML repeatedly asked what song Lorenzo sang (it was a song about incestious relationship cause he's mocking FL for having rumor with her brother) But nobody ever dared to tell ML about the song cause everyone knows ML would go batsht crazy and offed Lorenzo if he knows. As for headmaid, the reason she escaped punishment is because Elle begged ML to pardon the head maid. As for Freya, the moment ML realized she's a two faced btch he immediately roasted her on the spot lol.

Of course it's still doesn't excuse his previous neglect towards FL early on. That is his biggest sin, acting ignorant about his wife to the point where people get enough confidence to shun and bullied FL. ML realized that the reason FL easily bullied is because she doesn't have enough power and the backing of her husband which is why after the forest incident, he decided to host a banquet in his own name with FL as the guest of honor to show people that he's now officially backing FL.

Elle does feel grateful towards FL that's why she tried to care about her. It's just too bad that FL always lied to people around her (I don't blame her, she's terrified of people throwing her away :blobpensive:) which is why Elle ended up feeling frustrated about FL cause she just refused to complain or says anything. Part of the reason why Elle and ML has no idea about the bullying is because FL never utter a word of complain and always acted that everything is fine.

She does consider living with the monsters :blobsweat_2: unfortunately not all monsters is kind towards her. Only those that is beast-or-animal like. Monsters that resembles human like durahan is still hostile and dangerous for her which is why she abandon that idea.

As of current translated chapter, the dragon still reign free in the forest. Despite the order to capture the dragon for gladiator match, ML tried to not put too much effort into hunting it because he knows FL gonna feel sad if he hunt her friend the "obese lizard" (ML fav nickname of the dragon) :blobjoy:

3. june27

june27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me where I can read the full novel for free pleaseeeeee

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    YanJun likes this.
  4. devinara

devinara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read from novelupdates. But still not completed yet. If you can read in hangeul, you can find this book at ridibooks. It's just 3.800 won..

Reeka98 likes this.
  5. seunghosshlong

seunghosshlong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys may I ask which chapter in the novel is.. ch 21 in the manhwa?
    Edit: nvm I found it, ch19 in the novel is ch21 in the manhwa :3

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
    Shey_04 and ErryChu like this.
  6. sagingtu

sagingtu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reading this made me cry

7. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask if ml knows about how ML's father interrogated fl and maid put something in water that hurt fl .
    And how and why ml roasted Freya .
    Thanks

Tt123 likes this.
  8. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So,Im curious about some things:
    1-Will she ever have a place and friends in society despite her husband and sister in law?
    2-Did the maids stopped harassing her?If so,they did it only because ml told so or they also realized that she is actually a good person?
    3-Will the head maid just goooo???
    4-side

Blue_C06 likes this.
  9. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML doesn't know about the dad interrogation or the details about how the maids bullying FL.

ML dad does not really support the relationship because he thought that the marriage will probably not last long (thats what everyone in ML's kingdom think, that's why they don't treat FL with respect) but he did not expect ML to actually fall in love with FL. This asshle dad doesn't have the guts to question ML so he just asked FL if ML have a chance to be loved back by FL (because the dad knows that FL is just faking her affection and use ML to stay safe. Basically how ML mother did to the dad in the past). Anyway ever since FL and ML relationship become good, the dad does not disturb FL much (only that latest meeting) probably because he knows ML would get pissed if he meddle with FL (too bad ML never know about the dad meddling cause FL never spoke about it)

As for the maids bullying, they pretty much ignored FL during the early days of her marriage because they hold enmity towards southeners in general. They only become better when ML decided to have his first night with FL (although he did not do the deed, at least the servants realized that they could not ignore FL anymore). Of course they go back into sht again when poisoning incident occurred. After the rescue, ML basically rounded up and severely punished all the servants who neglected FL (it was unknown if they're dismissed but ML did thought that he should kick them all). He and Elle found a new maid for FL, a neutral one that won't hold any prejudice towards FL.

Even though it does not explicitly mentioned, but knowing ML ruthless temper, all the lesser servants beside the head maid that involved in the bullying probably got kicked out and fired. It's worth noting that ML not the type of person who got sobby over loyalty and what not. He won't hesitate to cut you off if you screw up in front of him. Head maid and Freya only escaped his wrath because they're Elle's friend not because ML trust them or hold affection towards them. (which is why Elle thinks ML is pretty selfish cause many people cared about him and think they're special for ML but in reality he does not care about them - my boi only cared most about FL even his dad and Elle could not refute it and called it obsession)

ML roasted Freya when he found the btch trying to instigate misunderstanding about FL and her bro. She had the audacity to try to imply that FL is waaaay too close to her bro but ML just cut her off and tell her to stfu about his wife matter (remember that Freya thinks she's one of ML special people when she's actually not) he also mocked her and her parents for being busy body which scares and pissed Freya off.

10. Bonk_kk

Bonk_kk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Ellen ended up with Ivan? I high-key ship them...

greeneyedfairy and Erianna like this.
  11. Gangnamknight123

Gangnamknight123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone explain why Ruby is afraid of turtles?

12. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She has been scared of them since her past life where she got a fish as a pet but her friend's/sister's/brother's (i don't remember whose it was) turtle ate it. She is traumatized from it. Then she got a turtle statue(?) Show piece as a gift from Cesare and she relates it with abuse.

Kumoshiro, N. B, Blue_C06 and 3 others like this.
  13. JangPong

JangPong New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi guys, just wanted to ask what happened after the psycho brother kissed ( sexually harassed) FL?

CandyofDEATH likes this.
  14. Crimson Moonshine

Crimson Moonshine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I wanted to ask, in which ch does MC talks to the dragon in front of everyone?

15. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This girl has so many problems. It's fate that she married the ml because I don't think anyone would want to deal with her and her and all her mental trauma. Am I the only one more interested in the original Rubiecka, She seems far more interesting

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
    dumplingslag likes this.
  16. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me about it. And i actually liked how realistically the author portrayed the reaction of the people around her whenever her trauma striked and she had a panic attack. They felt something was wrong but they were also irritated because she just won't tell them anything. Not what happened to her in the past nor what is happening to her right now. It's natural to feel frustrated for being unable to be of some help to someone who is obviously going through a lot but won't share the wounds and scars with them.
    I legit cried so many times - especially in the later chapters
    where Freya pour tea on herself and indirectly made Mc the culprit. The way she just repeated that she didn't do anything and her monologue how no one would believe her even if she told them the truth, then her confrontation with Ml and how it looked like she finally let go some of her pain by telling some of the truth about freya and Nanny. Those chapters were hard to read.
    She deserves all the love and happiness that the world has to offer. And to think we are still so far off in the manhwa before she starts getting just a little semblance in her life....

17. obelian underworld

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest I think she is making it difficult for herself because she constantly has expectations that they will accept her when they don't . She herself said that everyone hates and is hostile to her but in those scenes it looks like she was expecting something or someone to believe when she herself kow they won't. She is contradicting herself. I don't think she can never be happy. The male lead doesn't love the real her just what she is showing him and she doesn't love him, she believes it is love but it is more of dependence that she has on him , and it's truly sad.

18. kae1104

kae1104 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh the novel is indeed worth reading and the translator said they’ll finish it around November. Not to sugar coat the ML but I’d say he’s quite a considerate one considering how he regrets his past actions and hostility towards Ruby. What really got me was Izek’s pov during the time Ruby was missing, he blamed himself for all the consequences that befell Ruby. In doing so he slowly starts falling for her completely minus his tsundere personality, he even consults his father, the Duke on how to approach Ruby and so on. Izek definitely makes sure he sounds considerate and is aware of his actions and talks whenever he’s around Ruby after this incidents. The latest chapter showed about the Paladin’s on a hunt and he kisses Ruby’s feet or something? in front of everyone and ofc the twisted psycho brother witnesses all of this. Knowing how the chapter where Izek realises Ruby’s abusive past and present is about to come, I can’t wait to see all of their reactions.

19. obelian underworld

Reading List:
    Link
    I really do feel bad for the female lead . I think the author is abusing her too much and making the problems worst. I would like to see her healing process and not her getting more and more depressed. I think there should be a limit to what the author does because they aren't giving the fl a break. She wasn't meant for that type of setting

20. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruby doesnt trust others to believe her when they actually did. Andymion, ellaine, Izek, and her personal maid given by Elles has shown multiple times that they want to listen and believe in Ruby. But Ruby always hold herself back and lies about the extent of unfortunate event that happened to her. She's afraid they wont believe because she never met exemplary person who believes her, she is sabotaging herself.

Also Izek, and duke of omerta 100% knows the sweet wife acting of Ruby is just a scam. (It will be shown later on Izek pov, idk if the manwha will elaborate but the novel already has), there are more hints where Izek pays attention to Ruby's genuine reaction and frowning over her pretentious act of "i am fine when she clearly isnt". Izek being the stupid unsocial man he is doesnt know what to do, when Ruby reject and insist to not elaborate further with frighten look in her eyes. He is multiple times across the novel not just once or twice, asked Ruby what Lorenzo had said to her, what did he sung to her, what is the content in different unrelated situation. Ruby always prefers to let it go and dont want to complicate things.

Izek fell in love with the kind unrestrained Ruby, the Ruby who doesnt judge the princess from her pagans background, the ruby who sacrifice herself coming to his birthday banquet despite being sick and wet and embroided sunflowers for him. The ruby who looks meeks and reminds him of his mom, but has much more will to live and fight, and lastly the Ruby who is clearly hurt but always tries to do everything herself. Also you got it backwards, Ruby doesnt believe in Izek love, she thought he is just pitying her for a moment of infatuation and using it 100% for survival(this is mentioned several times across chapter 70s, before the tea accident with Freya happens). Izek realizes this himself and trying his best to be trusted enough for Ruby to let her guard down and accept his love someday.