Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rayburn: So kids, how I met you mother...
    Angela bursting from nowhere: DONT.
    Rayburn: :> She pretended to be your Aunty Hoya to escape from bad people, the kind who saw living beings as items to be sold and profit-ed. *locks Angela into his arms, she sqwaks in futile* Then she proceeded to be an utter nuisance in the coming months.
    (The children and Angela are offended)
    Rayburn: ... then we became friends. And when I was going to suggest that she live with us, she ran when she saw the previous bad people and I thought she ran away from me. Dada used to be surrounded by really scary stories, you know?
    Angela::blobsad: The kids::blobpopcorn_two:
    Rayburn: ... then I found her again cause her cringey fanfic was published without her consent and it made my life better in a weird way, she's good with people. And we cleared up the misunderstanding back when we were small, she caused a ruckus everywhere she went and everyone really loved your mother, excluding a few obviously. She stopped a war with Vess-
    Angela: Now you're just exaggerating.
    Rayburn: You did, woman. Now, hush. *pats her antennae* She [more contributions we will see in the upcoming chapters about her being badass while being herself]
    Rayburn: And here we are. I'm really glad I took your mother's hand on that Wisteria tree.
    The kids: ... *in awe* Eomma! YOU'RE REALLY COOL. COOLER THAN DAD.
    Rayburn: Yes. Angela: :blob_coffee: Yes. Yes I am.
    I'm gonna cry when we reach the epilogue.

[/QUOTE]
    Hey guys. I was just rereading chap 63 I need to make sure I'm not hallucinating. Is Angela shedding a tear when she couldnt say Rayburns name? At first I thought it was a sweat droplet, then I zoomed in on the next panel where Angela hugs Rayburn, specifically Angela's face. Am I thinking too hard to the point of hallucination?

kitsoul, syofiaa, mariaraara and 5 others like this.
  2. MLEjo32

MLEjo32 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BRO. EPIC AF :blobpopcorn_cool::blobsob:::blobcatsmile::
    Well done :cookie:
    Hey guys. I was just rereading chap 63 I need to make sure I'm not hallucinating. Is Angela shedding a tear when she couldnt say Rayburns name? At first I thought it was a sweat droplet, then I zoomed in on the next panel where Angela hugs Rayburn, specifically Angela's face. Am I thinking too hard to the point of hallucination?
    [/QUOTE]

sugarwhale and Lemew like this.
  3. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Thoughtful-Dreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like how chapter 63 was. We had a warm, gentle, loving touch with Angela and Rayburn but also a cold, violent beating with Mano and the Chancellor.
    By the way, I noticed that Angela hair's seemed to be glowing, like a solar flame that bring warm and confort whereas the Chancellor is as cold as ice:hmm:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
  4. shausa

shausa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am most excited to know Angela's origins. I wonder if she's really a royal. It would be interesting.

I think some magic is involved when it comes to her memories. I think it was suppressed with the use of magic?? idk probabaly.

Her aura radiates something magical hahha.
    She might be a royal of an unknown magical kingdom. lol. :oops::) (since there are monsters, i assumed there can also be magic. hehe)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
    Meomeo0411 and sugarwhale like this.
  5. saurahkim

saurahkim New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the ML and MC each other’s firsts?

Is the ML and MC each other’s first times and interest in each other?

Lemew likes this.
  6. shausa

shausa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. ML has never shown interest about women lmao. He was always out on expeditions and off to war most of his life and how to save their family from ruins.
    As for FL, of course lol. All her life, she only thinks about Prince Rayburn, her first LOVE.

saurahkim and Meomeo0411 like this.
  7. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed, let's see. (It's pretty magical without full blown magic OPness ngl) We havent seen anything supernatural except fantasy creatures*brain cog runs in full blown fantasy magic realm*
    Hanell is surrounded by mountains. Hmmm. And Ludecht people didnt talk about it, like it's not their priority (or avoided mentioning Hanell or ignored Hanell?) but also definitely not their ally. Talan didnt conquer the country, maybe allied with it (not sure). Since Vess is still standing and Hanell is right next to it, how is it not absorbed like??? Hanell is also standing so it's not weak leading me to head canon... (I might be shooting blank shots and projecting my love for dragons here)
    1. Ludecht and Talan dont see it as a threat Hanell, they only see this possibly quiet country as weak or sth. Meh
    2. Hanell has dragons. I rest my case. Nobody messes with THE country with dragons.
    3. Hanell IS THE MASTERMIND ALL ALONG. THEY LET THE WAR HAPPEN SO THEY CAN SWOOP IN AT THE END TO ABSORB ALL OF VESSTIA, LUDECHT, AND TALAN. Played them like a kazoo~

8. Marinessa

Marinessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, just like their souls. Angela spreads Happiness and the Chancellor spreads gloom. Quite the apt comparison :blobwink:

Meomeo0411 and Lemew like this.
  9. shausa

shausa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting. AND DRAGONS?? YES PLEASE! :X3::X3::X3:

Hanell surely is mysterious considering that it shows up in the map several times and yet no mention of it whatsoever. :cautious::cautious:
    It's either irrelevant (a fallen kingdom?) or the AUTHOR is waiting for the right time for it to be introduced (Yes, Angela, for your ARC :LOL:).

I mean if both of these huge Kingdoms are fighting to conquer the most territories... then why leave Hanell out of it???

It's so mysteriously located (mountains and all....). If it's a fallen Kingdom (or it presented itself as a fallen kingdom when it facts it's probably just hiding.. ..... with the use of magic... [ yes i am pushing this magic agenda hahaha]).

I'm just waiting for the author to reveal it as a major plot line tbh. :cookie::cookie::cookie:
    Oh yeah, iirc Angela's role was supposed to be done right? This Vess thing will be her last....?? and Rayburn kind of not know this (please corect me...if im wrong...my memory is hazy.)

I wonder whats gonna happen after?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
    syofiaa and Lemew like this.
  10. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Back to chapter 63, I also think the reason why Mano was holding his sword tight during the beating was because he was thinking about his loyalty toward Rayburn and his oath. He also wants to protect Angela.
    I think that one of Mano theme (as well as Bourbon and maybe the other shadow) is his undeniable loyalty. It has been tempted throughout the story and his "side activity" with Hoya make us (and him) question it...:hmm: I want to see the aftermath of his beating. More precisely I want to see Bourbon reaction: she is there, next to Frederick, the Chancellor, a maid and Mano. She too has been injured by the Chancellor (way more lightly but it had leave a scar - her only one). She has already started to question her actions, her loyalty and what she needs (and wants) to do. Maybe Mano beating will help her act . Aside from that I'm looking for Mano and Bourbon interactions:blob_teary:

Marinessa, Lemew and sugarwhale like this.
  11. webtoonlover71

webtoonlover71 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Newtoki link plsssss

12. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://newtoki109.com/webtoon/17213568?toon=일반웹툰

Eh... I wouldn't say her loyalty's shaking. She would die for Frederick in the blink of an eye, I'm pretty sure the only reason Bourbon isnt absolutely killing the Chacellor and taking herself down with him is because Fred may have ordered her to SPECIFICALLY not do that, do everything except that since he knows Chancellor is more experienced in battle and all. (And has a massive influence of noble cronies behind him, Fred's trying to checkmate the blue cheese bastard) So who she sets her target upon? Rayburn, Fred did feel abandoned by the twins, (and she was denied the position of being Rayburn's knight back then, when he used to be Crowned prince) I think she would feel tiny bit bad and then "Well, comes with job and he's the enemy too"
    I'm just waiting for the day when they combine forces and push Chancellor of a cliff or sth

Thoughtful-Dreamer and Marinessa like this.
  13. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Guys, I found this image and it reminded me a lot of schlan:aww::aww:

syofiaa, readerz, biha and 7 others like this.
  14. ISTPRayburn

ISTPRayburn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg so cute:cry:

Marinessa likes this.
  15. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg it just look like schlan well
    Is it Aegithalos caudatus which can be found in Hokkaido?

I am wonder the lifespan of schlan
    I always hope Rayangel can united with schlan again
    (In their childhood flashback, they just look like playing house and acting as parent while schlan is their child)
    but will it able to meet them after 8 years? :blob_teary:

Emma626, syofiaa, Meomeo0411 and 2 others like this.
  16. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    You might be right, the site I referred to called them 'Shima-Enaga' and described them as cotton balls:aww::blobsmilehappyeyes:

https://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/ti...-flying-cotton-balls-live-on-japanese-island/

Meomeo0411, sugarwhale and Lemew like this.
  17. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is so cute:aww:
    I know it’s called as little fairy in snow sometimes but I don’t know its actual name in English so that I just wiki:p

I hope schlan doesn’t grow up and keep in this size.
    But I guess it will surprise for us to have schlan screen in the manhwa

Since (it may be a foreshadow) in ch47 Angela wonder how schlan will grow up will it be as big as schli is? (the black raven that Angela just named), since last time she saw schlan just a tiny fuzzy ball.
    Thus I think it won’t appear as fuzzy ball but I wonder how Rayangel recognise it.

Maybe Hoya will play an important role in there? Idk
    Since their first meet (all 3 little Rayburn Angela and schlan) are encouraged by Hoya unconsciously.
    (hoya bring schlan from underground jail to Rayburn and encourage he go out to take a look of country so that he can meet Angela. )

Hoya also involve in reunions of Rayangel. Her existence protect Angela from Rayburn’s murder in very beginning.

But unlike Angela, it seems schlan was sent away by Hoya cos Hoya didn’t want to see Rayburn so sad after little Angela ran away. So she deleted all thing related to there from Rayburn’s life and told him to be strong.

Will schlan show any emotion on this ? And will Rayburn find the truth? Cos he ask Mano in season 1 to confirm whether his bird fly away on its own.

I hope Rayburn and Hoya can have a talk. Although it is not what they intended to be, they concealed sth from each other. Rayburn may share his childhood crash identity and his feelings to Angela (hey Rayburn, if you sister doesn’t realise you two childhood relationships by herself and Angela’s password of “schlan”, Hoya already gotten rid of her) Hoya should tell Rayburn about her plan with chancellor although she may not change her plan (I bet she keeps go to jail even Rayburn told her not when they were young), Rayburn also worry about her so much

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
    Meomeo0411, Lemew and MyPrinceOppa like this.
  18. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. I also think that way...
    Hoya used to know that Rayburn often went to meet 'someone' without knowing it was a girl named Angela. If Hoya Rayburn had time, (no, I think the author should give them time, ):blobpopcorn:

First, if they had spoken before the expedition, I think Hoya would have been angry when he found out that the kid who ran away was Angela (before knowing the reason behind it, because I'm sure Rayburn isn't the type to reveal her identity)
    The second situation, RayHoya would be able to talk to each other after the arc. more precisely after the reveal of Angela's origins. And if it's true that Angela is the princess of the Hanell Empire, it must be very tempting to be a part of the plan to strengthen House Esperind. or conversely, RayAngel's relationship becomes more complicated and difficult, and there Hoya gets even more pathetic to rayburn, then tells them to run away..:blobtorch::blobtorch::bloblove:

ha ha..:blobxd::blobokhand:

Lemew and sugarwhale like this.
  19. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    When I said that she started to question her loyalty I mean by that she started to question her actions: are they what Frederick truly want? Is it the right way to protect him?
    But I agree with you. She is deeply devoted to Federick and will do everything for him. I also completly agree with you on the fact that she turns her anger towards Rayburn because he left Frederick alone with the dangerous Chancellor.
    I also can't wait to see her join force with Mano, Rayburn, Angela! Two badass knights (I love their team up when they where following Angela and Frederick. I want to see them fight together, side by side:blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:), a charismatic duke and a clever writer what a team it would be!

Meomeo0411, sugarwhale and Lemew like this.