Spoiler In This Life, I Will Raise You Well, Your Majesty!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 20, 2021.

1. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    right? yo, in the manhwa, there was a scene with a broken bottle, it was medicine I believe? Marquis brought that right?

Torta_de_limao likes this.
  2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I've followed this thread before and came back after binge reading the available english chapters.
    REVIEWS & REACTION
    1. I actually liked the motivation and development of MC. Since we've already seen her POV of TL1, I really understood her reasoning. Its not a full justification but other than the strict early childhood training, saving CP was definitely could've been something like a great what-if she did save him scenario (As shown on TL2, she's still baffled why CP was so fond of her but at the same time, knowing his brief POV, he is aware to some extent prior to MCs change in demeanor, that her actions had an ulterior motive). As for MLs, I don't mind any of the two so long as the emperor stays out of the equation
    SPOILER REQUEST
    1. Is the novel still on hiatus?
    2. Do we know said price to her rerun?
    3. Since the ML scenario is iffy, can anyone do a point system like on how many scenes MC spends with these men. Ofc we could also consider quality, like in the manhwa after the knight's intro, we get him saving MC and bandaging his hand but Marquis giving up on handing her the potion. Frankly I don't mind which one or if we have no ML. MC is already capable, has a child, and has the connections to back it up and make sure she and Leon can live in peace onc CP ascends.
    4. How does the first concubine get dealt with?
    4.5 How about her son?
    5. Any notable soon to be introduced characters like the knight squad that will be introduced to CP?
    6. How do the evil royal duo marriage partners dealt with? If the novel is still on hiatus, I'll settle for what did team Good guys do that gave the sh*tty generational royals a headache or trouble
    7. I shudder to ask this given the small possibility of Emperor being an ML candidate (I stan on the higher probable he's a mid boss or THE big bad) but how much has he... softened up? Become likable? Or is it simply he's treating MC better due to the interest internal monologue? What about his sister?
    8. MCs water spirit? Is there no conflict to her fire spirit contract
    9. MCs teacher spoilers? How about the other towers?

seekingsnow, nielyti, Viliel and 2 others like this.
  3. Vipasha

Vipasha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not particularly pointing to that manhwa and for edit of your information in that manga there marriage was also political marriage I am just saying that if you are in a married relationship you should be loyal and we also seen in many manhwa where villainess force ml to marry them and die and other fl reincarnate in them justify there feeling and situation that's what I am saying ....that if ml doesn't want to be with princess or who ever he should had courage to oppose that emperor well I love mother child bonding hope it does not show drama related to ml and fl and princess is ml legal wife so she has right to criticize third party whether it's arrange or love marriage if he is soo desperate for fl first have clean divorce from his wife. marriage is pure thing should not be tainted with disloyalty .that's my point

cafe_novel, datagirl and Maeve Arte like this.
  4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Marriage is a pure thing when it’s a monogamous consensual relationship. Whenever a person is scammed into a relationship or is not respected in that relationship they can do whatever they want. Because all the meaning of the unity of two souls is lost and only a piece of paper that states they’re married is left. Following this logic it’s ok to blackmail or scam people into marriages because as soon as they get a marriage certificate they HAVE to be loyal to their spouse?

And it is very naive to say that the knight should have rejected the emperor’s order. How can a normal person oppose an emperor’s order? Everyone individually has less power than a ruling monarch, so of course they have to comply with whatever orders they get. Even the first empress who was from a very powerful household had to agree to marry the emperor because otherwise she and her household would have been punished.

5. teenanime

teenanime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol this forum just becomes a discussion over the sanctity of marriage...

personally i just hope they got divorced with their respective spouses, whether by nature or by law. the female lead would be sortof divorced/widow if emperor is dead, and the princess may enter into a convent as a nun to pay for her brother sins etc, making the captain not married. based on manhwa, their personality wont make many fluffy lovydovey scenes but its possible to have one drunk accident...

they won't get married with each other cuz reputation but they know they care for each other. i think the white hair son is fine even if he doesnt get any siblings, he got a good big crownprince bro...

6. Naant

Naant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the novel is still on hiatus? What will happen with the manhwa then?

7. gholstein

gholstein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know about these as well, especially the question about the emperor. Per the latest translated novel chapter, Kayden seems more like a villain than a ML, and way more cruel and trashier than we though. I hope he won’t be redeemed, but I’d love it if he licks FL’s feet and receive payback for what he did in future chapters.

From what I’ve read of the translated novel chapters, Kayden is a fascinating character. He excels at being an emperor and has the ruthlessness to make it work.

He became suspicious that Ellisa was able to use magic again, so he ordered his secret knights to kidnap Leon and injured Ellisa to see how she would react in an emergency situation. During the accident, a knight threw poison at Ellisa. That poison would have destroy her face but thankfully she was able to avoid it. Later when the vice commander of the secret knight group reported what happened to Kayden, the emperor lamented why they didn’t try harder to ruin her face, because per his words ‘the part of the Second Empress that deserves to be looked at is not her face’

8. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    scumbag, why hurt her???

9. gholstein

gholstein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He wants to confirm if she has any tricks up her sleeve, so to say. As an emperor, he wants to know everything that’s going on in the nation, but when he witnessed Ellisa’s sword fight and her change in personality, he became suspicious that she may have found a way to recover her magical power. Because Ellisa is a genius in both magic and sword fighting, she can become either a threat or a useful tool in Kayden’s fight with the aristocrats, so he needs to be sure which one she turns out to be. Having his knights try to hurt her and Leon is just a test to find the answer

Like I said before, as of right now Kayden is definitely not ML material. He holds no feelings towards Ellisa and his son Leon, and has no hesitation in hurting them if doing so serves his purposes. That’s why I’m really curious to see if and how he will change in future chapters.

10. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    JEEZ, I wanna know his backstory tho, and was there a mention of what happend to him in FL's first life???

Rania want to QT likes this.
  11. shampoofaeryyy

shampoofaeryyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wanna know any good rohan x fl moments. tho i'm still rooting for the red haired uncle to be the ML

12. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She killed him

13. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    shouldnt be too hard to do it again, she's hardly attached to him, but not now....

bigredqueen, avlirea, Reio and 7 others like this.
  14. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she will break him mentally and then kill him. Since he likes to play with people, why doesn’t FL make him think he’s really controlling everything and has no enemy anymore and then “pinch” him from behind?

15. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Leon safe after this ordeal?

16. SpringDay17

SpringDay17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Rohan saves him

avlirea, DOHere, Selin and 3 others like this.
  17. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol seems like the spoiler discussions have devolved into marriage discussions. I understand, adultery hits a little too close to home/is a touchy subject for some readers, and we all read these light novels as some sort of escapism. Whenever the fl is already married to the shitty ml, most times (barring immediate divorce or fl reversing time to a point before marriage lol), they're going to reconcile, cause broken marriages are not fun to read about.

Anyway, I came here cause I was curious about the romance tag since it seemed to be the type of story that doesn't need it. Wonder how the author plans to end it.

18. Smol fluffball

Smol fluffball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I don't really want a ML? idm the married thing if they divorce but I want FL to be happy with the kids. She seems strong and independent and happier on her own so I think it'd be nice if FL divorces that jerk emporer and lives somewhere safe with the kids.

Also, does anybody have spoilers on cute mother-child moments?

19. Hera a misigga

Hera a misigga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed but since there is romance tag there must be an ml or at least some romantic prospects, but by far I don't see any such nor does it needs. Tho I hope ml won't be a sc*m

I do see Kayden still having the potential of ml but whatever it's not the main focus

20. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that the way this novel will go will be Crown Prince finally taking the power one way or another, killing his bastard of a father and freeing MC and ML to marry each other. Or maybe kill the princess who is married to ML in case she is in fact a bitch like her brother.
    Or maybe after Crown Prince gets the power, MC and ML to retire to a quiet place and be together.