Recommendations Female Dominance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shorng, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    The links I shared, I searched them using tags like [女尊] and [女A男O]
    But then again I don't know if we both are talking about the same thing:blobsweat:

Nebula likes this.
  2. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly how to search them I searched with ta
    The link you sent I tried searching for them too before you posted these links but I couldn't find these that's all

As for those beta omega and beta Alpha pair it's hard to find
    There are loads of bl available though

3. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    I searched them in jjwxc
    In other websites , I don't think they have these tags

4. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Taruna

Taruna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just.checking and Chuchuchama like this.
  6. sweethani

sweethani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel you :blobupset: I have read this kind of genre for almost 3 years.. The most frustrating thing for me before is only one person here in novelupdates has recommendations and only a handful at that which almost made me crazy.. For now, I am waiting for all the ongoing novels to be completed and for other upcoming novels to be written.. :blobsob:

Chuchuchama likes this.
  7. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    I also saved many upcoming novels. I am checking them every few days but there is no updates from them and I am slowly losing interest in them:blobtired:
    After completing a novel it is very difficult to find a decent novel with interesting plo:blobpopcorn_two:

Nebula and sweethani like this.
  8. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I laugh? :blobsweat: we do have the same feeling.. That's why I save all the upcoming novels because I lost interest then remember it..
    So true:blobokhand:

Nebula and Chuchuchama like this.
  9. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2021
  10. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Forced to be a green tea man
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/5611683

Ml travels from the normal world to the matriarchy world. System gives him a task to give the villain (fl) a happy ending otherwise the whole world will wiped out.

Mr. Tired, sweethani and Baldingere like this.
  11. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    The fAmO novels which I found intresting are all war related. They emphasise more on training than romance:blobpopcorn_two:
    And the fls "who gets transmigrated to ABO world and gets super powerful and metal power without any much effort" those just spoils the whole novel for me.

Almost all the matriarchy novels which I found are historical
    There aren't many which I find interesting since I find them similar. And in most of the matriarchy novels the sex organs of the female and male are swapped, which really kills my interest in novels.

Taruna and Baldingere like this.
  12. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/6251212/
    This one is an on going, I really don't want to spoil but I just have to give some hint. The FL transmigrate as a newborn baby in a female respected wherein she found out it was some kind of a novel but the story start when the FL has a marriage relationship of the ML. From what I have read her ML is not the original ML. The original heroine is her sister and she is a canon fodder. I just have read chapter 11 so I don't have much to say, from what I understand the two protagonist were married because of the child. You know the one night stand, but it really got my interest up. The ML is not welcome in the FL's family because he is working in an entertainment industry.

The story focus in their family bonding so far.

I read this one just its an on going, the FL is an awakened character of a game so it can be said that she is a bug. It give me more laugh.. Especially that reward of green tea cultivation and mission then the ML would say "I am a straight big man and you want me to be a little green tea."

Mr. Tired, Taruna and Chuchuchama like this.
  13. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Do have have any novel which you recently read but without pregnancy plot and all:blobsweat_2:. I am ok with it if the child is introduced in the fanwai

sweethani likes this.
  14. Taruna

Taruna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this till chapter 20 and now it feels like she doesn't love ml.....
    Her video with a man in hospital was released. She doesn't explain anything and doesn't want her grandma do it either but instead tries to suppress the video.
    All in all, her actions greatly hurt ml. Atleast it hurts me:cry:

sweethani likes this.
  15. armad224

armad224 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this reminds me of japanese one shot novel , where the Mc transmigrate to another world , the poor japanese little shota was super ultra happy and wanted to built his own HAREM not aware that in the world he transmigrated to
    all females have larger and longer dingdongs , males are the ones that get pregnant , he went and hit on the first cute girl he met , while the female kept asking him if he is sure , thinking that she is she , he kept assuring her , while she wanted to make sure it's consensual and that he is at the legal age , after all she didn't want to be a criminal , after they went to an inn he was quite surprised before she explained the biology to him - thinking that he's an ignorant male , then they copulated after that she told him she would take responsibility.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series-finder/?sf=1&tgi=2879,20139&mtgi=and&sort=srate&order=desc

Lemon Bro and sweethani like this.
  16. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: *cough*

Does anyone have more suggestions? :blobpopcorn: Just stocking up and bookmarking all of these...going to make this my official camp spot now. :blobcozy:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  17. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    I object because she has explain to ML that there has been no relationship with him and the other man. From what I understand, the child of the other man has nothing to do with her. They had their marriage after a year of her broke up with the other man. She has nothing to be sorry for him. She's loyal. Just that, what I'm frustrated about is she is not vocal with her feelings. That's why the ML has thought that she's just doing her responsibilities as a wife and a mother. I mean in my opinion, can you really be that loyal and could try to be a wife for 4 years of a man you don't love? (or is it just me?) :hmm:

https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/5249841/
    The ML has read a dog plot romance wherein the ML of the original book has a childhood sweetheart which turns out to be the second female lead. The ML felt sorry for the second female lead because she has been with the original ML but the ML chooses to be with the heroine. Then he travels to the book and became the brother of the heroine. His original intention should make the second female lead be with the original ML but after being with her he changed his mind.

It is an on going and a campus romance. I think the ML came from a female respected world since he is not so shocked about the gender reversal? Not quite sure.

Love lots from me..

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
    Taruna and Chuchuchama like this.
  18. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobscream: Never thought that there are a handful of novels that were being translated although others had stopped translating but still.

Yeah, there are no more in my list. Let's suffer together. :blobsneeze::notlikeblob:

https://m.shubaow.net/45/45522/10766523.html

This one is about vampires. I forgot about the content since it has been so long that I had read it. So yeah not quite sure if everyone would like it.

19. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    I am also searching for the normal novels with strong fl in jjwxc and i actually found and the description of the novel was good but they are all upcoming novels:blobtired:

Mr. Tired likes this.
  20. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/4548344/

It is a normal romance with a female dominant. The FL is reborn. I don't know much since I haven't finished reading the entire novel yet.

If you are looking for strong female you could try to look for the author of female respected novels or FAMO especially those author 's who love to write their female as dominant cause there are decent ones you could find.

https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/5516040/
    It is a FAMO just that it is an on going too.

Me too :blobsob: