Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    so ML isn't even her lover's reincarnation, just someone she used as her lover's vessel? geez, can she just pick someone else if that's the case?

2. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    no~ because looks are important.

3. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ~Also status and position, since he is the director which mean he is rich or maybe he just look like her lover

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  4. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Luckily Luxia interrupt them just in time, she force the bead down FL's throat by force feeding her water. The workers say FL is seducing ML & the real queen (aka Luxia) stepped in & stopped her.
    • FL says that she's just doing her doing her job so how can Luxia bully her even tho she's the director's wife. Luxia shuts her up by showing off her pro acting & then tells FL her acting is sht bad + what's she's doing is wasting time.
    • People witnessing praise Luxia for her acting & how the previous winner of the best actress award can't even compare to her. Luxia goes back to her seat, ML rushes to check up on her.
    • ML feels that his wife had changed. Luxia tells not to be shocked at her acting cuz she attended classes before, ML kisses her forehead & says he's not shocked + he will spend time with her after he's done with work.
    • Mouse found some info about the ritual. The ritual uses the 8 trigrams & other stuff as support + the target must be at the center of the formation + a token of remembrance needs to be burned in order to call a spirit. The whole duration is 1 hour, which is enough for the spirit to posses the body.
    • FL's previous plan was to used that. The spirit summoned are malicious + the spirit that FL summoned is super powerful. Thus ML's soul is no match for it & poofed into nothingness.
    • Reason why FL wanna kiss ML is to pass the token onto ML (aka the bead). Luxia is still worried as FL may have more than 1 plans to summon her lover's spirit + she doesn't know FL's plans, she can only stop FL from approaching ML.
    • FL kept trying to approach ML again & again but failed again & again thanks to Luxia, Luxia also teases her a little when FL failed to fall in ML's arms & fall into Luxia's instead.
    • Lastly, 2 cars were prepared to fetch Luxia, ML, FL & 1 other actor. Ofc FL will not miss this chance & obv Luxia shut her plans down. Luxia's car is a expensive & limited one. Bystanders are admiring Luxia as she's married to a rich guy & hope that one day they can be like her too. FL's face is sour.
    • Some of them speak ill of FL, saying that she's targeting ML cuz he's $$$, & how she used to be a girl with morals & not she isn't, how's she is shameless & has double standards.
    • FL thinks those people are lowly, although she don't care about not having a nice car but its a pity that everything will soon be hers in the future.
    i start to pity fl tbh, if the story is written from her pov. i think some of us will root for her ngl.
    but still, leave ML alone

i agree with @Ray Levantret & @Regalia1896
    maybe ML looks like her ded lover hence he's the chosen one

5. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :justabotheart:: First of all.
    :blob_plusone:Thanks for the summary.:blobcozy:

justabotscary: Second.
    :blobexpressionless:(...) Pity, is it serious?:blobpopcorn_two:

:blobconfused:Too bad for this girl who is no different than a combination of Nanako, Tang Menji and the Vampire bow girl. Is seriously?:blobwoah:

:blobunsure:Because it pity, when obviously "His time has passed", his lover is dead and uses an innocent "Who only looks like him" and is rich to be with him again. Look from another perspective, if the ML were "Poor", would he still bring his "Beloved" to "Life"?:blobawkward:

:blobpopcorn_cool:Heh... :blobpeek:It may sound quite hypocritical of me to say this, but it really makes me laugh, whether in reality or in fiction, when they say "I'll be with you until death do us part", "Always in good times and in bad times..." and how not to forget, "Money is not so important if you are with me.":blob_coughblood:

:blobsweat_2:...Hahah, it's really funny, there is hardly any money left and the "As stable as Mount Tai" relationship seems to be sinking faster than the Titanic. Let's just look at the Vampire Arc as an example, or Elegant Society Arc.:blobpopcorn:

:blobReach:That's why I ask you dear, what a pity you find her xD. This FL reminds me of Ye Qing (I’m Pregnant with the Villain’s Child).:blobgift:

:blobnobully::blobflag:

6. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    not really. i wont root for her if she kills another person just for her selfish wishes and ruin others life
    though if the ML was really a reincarnation of her past lover then maybe >.>. I would still hope the fiance get a good ending though

Jem3710, FunSmiles and skai.ya like this.
  7. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    i pity her just because. (in a slightly condescending way)

8. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    There's truly nothing more pitiful than a woman who puts down other women. FL is 100% that type. :blobnobully:

9. hana0yuki

hana0yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could it be the FL in this arc is just delusional and the malicious ghost/spirit/whatever is just using her. LOL

10. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • A ball is held, many investors of the series & actors are invited to attend. Luxia introduces the investors to FL, FL ignores them & strikes up a conversation with ML.
    • FL asks if ML considers her as a friend, ML answers that he don't like to muddle his work life & private life together. Mouse thinks he's angry, Luxia says he's just smart as he's seen all types of scandals before becoming a famous director.
    • ML knows what FL do will lead to a scandal so he ignores her. Luxia says in the plot, FL put in tons of effort to get close to ML, but today, the failed kiss (failed to kiss ML) angers ML.
    • FL haves a 'friendly' chat with Luxia, ML comes from behind & grabs Luxia's wine & drinks it for her because her period is coming. This lovey dovey sight makes FL's heart ache & she wanna tear them apart even tho she knew ML is just her lover's descendant & nothing but a tool for her.
    • ML drinks the wine & got real drunk, other people got real drunk too. Turns out the wine bottles were spiked by FL. The medicine FL put into the wine will let people go into deep sleep but won't harm them.
    • Luxia is worried that FL knows she didn't drink the wine, while Mouse tells her that's not the issue, the issue is many people are now in deep sleep & they have to wake them up.
    • Luxia ignores Mouse, she braided ML's hair & shows to Mouse. Mouse begs her to save ML. Luxia says since FL made a huge commotion, its only natural for her to do the same. Mouse is curious about Luxia's plan.
    • Luxia asks Mouse if he has any laxatives, Mouse doesn't have one but he has a 10 year old roasted bamboo. So Luxia feeds the bamboo to ML in order to flush out the medicine.
    • ML wakes up & runs to the toilet. FL takes this chance & have a 'nice' talk with Luxia. Mouse thinks FL is gonna harm Luxia, which Luxia agrees.
    • Luxia plans to anger FL so she can quickly get the key item. FL says Luxia is not virtuous because she has her on her & not on her husband & asks Luxia if she thinks she (FL) will actually be interested in ML.
    • Luxia says its the first time people talks about being virtuous, which leads to FL saying that Luxia's uneducated & got slapped by Luxia for insulting her father who's the one that gives her her education.
    • FL says Luxia is barbaric, clueless & didn't give birth to a son (not s child, but a son) after marrying for 3 years & ML didn't leave her.
    • Luxia then says FL is the lowest of the low, having a mental disorder doesn't excuse her for giving other people mysterious medicine to eat, trying to drag other's husband to a scandal & etc etc.
    • FL is mad, she knocks Luxia out. Actually, Mouse took the blow for Luxia, so she's just pretending to faint. FL is thankful that Luxia is alive otherwise her lover will have 1 less food (sacrifice) to eat.
    • ML comes back, FL says Luxia fainted halfway during their convo. ML carries Luxia. FL will proceed with her plan 10 mins later since Luxia is now finally unconscious.
    i pity her for not accepting that her lover is no more

upload_2021-11-6_14-19-51.png

11. Videokitsune

Videokitsune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man this FL annoys me :blobangery:than the pervious FL. But more challenge for Luxia to get rid of her and drink her tears of misery:blobpopcorn:. I just really glad that this ML is a douche he is the only few ML that is okay. Up until that b*tch had her former lover take his body:blobexpressionless:

12. zephyroths

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm surprised with how deranged the FL is. it seems she has no Devil System. Though it could be possibly the twist of this arc. but don't take it seriously guys

13. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML, quick lock the doors! Don’t let FL near you
    You know, I felt bad for the previous Luxia, it turn out, the husband she love so much that cheated on her , isn’t even her real husband, just some damn ancestor that possessed his body. It sound like ML is very respectful and equally in love with her. :blobpensive:
    I don’t want to judge so quickly but I am guessing, that the real ML (FL lover) did a lot of bad things in the past so that he is unable to reincarnated so the only way is to possess his descendant’s body.
    And you know if you think carefully, isn’t FL a bit screw up. It’s just like having her lovers ‘s son being possessed by his father , just a few generations apart, to idk, have a relationship with him. But I guess, 1000 years is enough to be consider unrelated.
    Imagine getting angry and jealous that your lover’s descendants is having a loving relationship with someone. :blobpopcorn_two:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2021
  14. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, everytime she talks about culture, education and virtues, I want to shove her in a mental asylum.

15. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :justabotheart:: (Ah, ah... Honey...)

justabotwork: (What... Just part of her "You still feel sorry for this red tea bitch!"!!)

:blobangery:I swear, it's not from being angry but seriously, do you call yourself a person even after being aware of this? Yuck, it's FL...:blobcurse: :blobtorch:It really is a Nanako 2.5, with a Cao Xueqi and Feng Wushuang theme. The guy who thinks only "He is mine and I don't care what means I use to obtain it".:blob_thor:

:blobReach:As my dear says, the real tragedy here was not just "Luxia", but the ogML.:blobpopcorn:

:blobpopcorn_two:Heck really this arc is based on that "Series", I left her because I hated ML from the beginning and what I hate the most are masochistic protagonists, I don't care what damn life or reincarnation that ML had, it was disgusting! And the well-deserved Manhua who was portrayed like that!:blobawkward:

:blob_catflip:Ahh! I feel frustrated by this old hatred revived.:blobtriumph:

:blobpopcorn_cool:I honestly understand the part of the issue of children, since in China even in the present day, women are still being treated to get pregnant quickly. But this arc really disgusts me, I haven't felt like this since Nanako...:blobdevil:

justabotwork: [(...) I hope this ends up dying at the hands of her "Lover" again.]

:blob_plusone:Thanks for the summary.:blobcozy:

16. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • The clock strikes 10, FL commences her ritual. She plans to sacrifice people to a 100 ghosts so that they will make way for her love to come to this world. Luckily ML regained conscious & is able to move, but Luxia can't because she is suppressed by the ghosts.
    • ML knows FL's up to no good, he waits for FL to get closer & grabs a wine glass on the table to knock the urn out of FL's hands to protect Luxia, thus freeing her as he disrupted the ritual.
    • ML asks she's if she's ok, she says yes & tells him to call for the ambulance + the police. Even though Luxia was conscious, but the necklace sucks her luck away, so she is targeted by the ghosts & thus can't move no matter how hard she try.
    • After ML saved Luxia, Luxia thinks she overestimated FL's capabilities since (her feeding him the 'laxative') ML has proven that her necklace can be countered, as long as the preparation is enough.
    • Luxia can move, but she's still abit weak. Mouse shoves the ashes into a bag. ML's tummy is hurting again, so Luxia tells him to go to the toilet, but ML refuses cuz he knows FL plans to harm her.
    • Since the ritual is disrupted, FL is now facing the backlash of it. The ghosts are annoyed that they can't receive the sacrifices so they punish her. The backlash include: body being hurt, severe backlash can cause the mental state to be temporarily hurt.
    • Luxia asks FL why did she want to harm ML just to bring back her lover, FL says she misses her lover so very much & want to see him again + relive their moments, but Luxia & ML keep torturing her.
    • Luxia then asks FL what did MC & ML did wrong for them to make way for her love, FL replies that her love is real but the love between MC & ML is superficial.
    • FL asks Luxia if she can make way for them because she (FL) loves him so very much, Luxia says she can't but she will let all the people that harm him receive their desired consequences, no matter what story she has.
    so ig ML's is super unlucky cuz he got food poisoning & drank the wine & fell into FL's trap. so the unluckiness balances the luckiness out. like how 1-1 = 0 or the necklace only sucks Luxia's luck & not ML's cuz he have none so ML is unaffected by the necklace.

i have a feeling that fl still has tricks up her sleeve, or maybe that's the end of it. if its the second scenario, the arc is short.

17. zephyroths

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still waiting for past plotlines to return XD. Seriously this sounds like a perfect time for outside interference

skai.ya likes this.
  18. Videokitsune

Videokitsune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL just got out prison:blobangery: (mostly likely because of her necklace) as long as she wears that she can avoid death unless Luxia manages to trick her into destroying her own necklace. Now she is trying to kill Luxia instead of moving on typical:facepalm:

19. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2021-11-13_12-24-27.png

well, yes she got out of prison because she didn't kill anyone, so at most she will be detained for a few days & they will let her go. sighs

still waiting for that day to come ngl

• Since the ritual failed, FL plans to burn everything to the ground, but she didn't know that a fire sprinkler is present (because that feature didn't exist in the past), so no more fire.
    • A swat team bursts through the door & FL is arrested. ML is thankful that Luxia is safe but wonders why did FL say those things to her.
    • Luxia says it could be due to FL being so into her character & she can't break out of it. ML declares that FL is no longer part of the crew because she is mentally unwell.
    • ML asks Luxia if she is willing to take the lead role, Luxia accepts it & asks ML if he wants to go to the toilet. Thus, ML rushes to the toilet.
    • 8 days later, the news of FL harming people, setting the hotel on fire & being fired is still trending. There are paparazzis stationed outside the set to find out who's the new female lead of the series.
    • At the same time, Luxia arrives, & her spidey senses tells her that there are paparazzis nearby, which shocks them. The paparazzis then run away because the security is coming.
    • Everyone is treating Luxia like a queen, they also thinks she's wayyy better than FL. Mouse wonders why Luxia chase the paparazzis away, Luxia answers it's because she doesn't trust their photography skills, Mouse then asks Luxia why did she take FL's role even tho she's arrested.
    • Luxia explains FL will be detained & she will be released since only harmed people + she didn't burn down the whole building.
    • And because FL's chased out by the production team, she will have to act faster to have her lover possess ML's body, so Luxia taking the her role allows her to protect ML at all times. Even tho FL knows she can wait, but as long as Luxia drops her guard, she will strike immediately.
    • Mouse feels that Luxia is happy because FL is watching her, and she is because she gets to take away FL's life for taking away MC's happiness. While Mouse & her are talking, they are walking to the set where ML is.
    • ML used his connections to make sure Luxia will have a smooth ride while acting, he also plans to announce their marriage. His assistant reports about how everything is settled, ML remarks that the words "Already Married" should be bigger. Assistant: ...
    • Luxia & ML will have a press conference, ML worries that Luxia couldn't handle it, she has to tell him many times that she could before he drops the topic.
    • During the press conference, a reporter asks a very controversial question which made ML angry, Luxia tells him its okay & she handles the question well which leaves a good image on many people.
    • At the same time, FL is released from prison (yay), the police tells her not to break any laws again. FL tells them if she had her position like before, will they still dare to tell her this.
    • FL is ready to strike. When she's walking away from the police, her necklace glows faintly. The police scoffs at what she said since the dynasty has fallen, the other police tells him the reason she's released early because she has mental issues & she's very lucky because of that.

20. zephyroths

Reading List:
    Link
    you know, the best place for FL to be sent to is... Mental Hospital, preferably locked up in an isolated room with multiple level of security