Mo Dao Zu Shi golden core scene?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Aachiin0914, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Hallow~ Anyone finished watching the latest season 3 mo dao zu shi anime? I've watched bits of vid in youtube, and at the latest episode, they already revealed the hidden villain. They've already escape the cave at burial mound, but no matter how much I searched in youtube, I can't find any scenes of that golden core revelation. That's my fav. scene in novel, as well in drama.

I know the anime deviate so much in the plot details of the story, but from the current episode released, can anyone tell me what ep did they include the golden core scene? Or what ep is it?

I've been waiting for the anime just because of the revelation scene...

Thank you!!

armad224 and mYboiS like this.
  2. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
  4. mYboiS

mYboiS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel the golden core scene in the anime wasn't as epic as it was in the drama version . But yeah, still love the show!!

Aachiin0914 likes this.
  5. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah...

The anime is super different from the novel and the manwha, and of course the drama. Actually, I knew about Mo dao Zu shi before, and I read the manwha first before the novel. I don't like the ghost theme in the manwha so I was repulsive of reading it before. But then I watched the drama.

What made me read the novel is the golden core revelation in the middle. Because that's the beginning of everything. I like how dramatic that revelation scene is in the drama. It's so heart breaking. That scene totally made you think that the world is playing with them two brothers.

Actually, I like the anime because it made everything bigger and the war became a true war. Although it deviate to the novel sequel, it's okay since the action is really great. but the psychological and emotional drama of the story is not well-made in the anime.

When I first watched the anime, I though they will make a more dramatic back story about how Wei Ying die. Esp, they don't know how he die, and Wei Ying refused to say it.

What's more, in the anime, Wei Ying and his good brother Jiang Cheng part ways with their problem not being cleared.

Esp, that golden core revelation not only made Jiang Cheng an excuse to help Wei Ying, it also became the bridge to make their relationship less strain. Esp, Jiang Cheng redeemed himself by giving Chenqing to him in the end. Well, Jiang Cheng took it because he finally knew the truth.

So the golden core scene really need to happen in the middle of the final battle. So I don't understand why they put it in the end.

Jiang Cheng didn't have a happy ending. Wei Ying didn't manage to patch his relationship with Jiang Family.

In the end, it seems that the ending of the anime is Wei Ying and Lan Zhan running away from the problem, rather than peacefully living their life.

But the anime really disappoint me. At least they didn't end it in the way like the drama. At least they were still together.

mYboiS likes this.
  6. mYboiS

mYboiS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree!
    And yes, the golden core scene I was surprised too that they put it towards the very end of the episode. I was searching the last two episodes trying to look for that scene thinking I have missed it too lol!
    And yeah, the ending for the anime version was really good. Liked how it ended with lan zhan telling wei ying their song's name! It's like his little love confession lol! The drama version for the ending I felt it wasn't satisfying or convincing enough that they got together at the end. However, I still think it was a cute ending though!!