Which Chapter Battle Through the Heavens?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by bellasantaella, Nov 7, 2021.

1. bellasantaella

bellasantaella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only watched the donghua and read the manga, as even though I know it's always better in the novel, I was too lazy to start it. Which chapter is the one where Xiao Yan goes to fight with 'forgot her name, I only remember names if I read it' *her* as per their 3-year agreement? And is there a big difference between the novel and the manga up till then? If not necessary, I don't want to start it from the beginning.

2. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Her name is Nalan something. And the difference between novel and manga is huge even with just the first 100 chapters so there's probably tons more by the 3 year period is up.

3. bellasantaella

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like I'll have to start it from the beginning then. But do you know which chapter is the one I mentioned above? Just to have a concrete 'goal'.

4. Eldau

Eldau And now for something completely different

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm. Seems like I've been messing my messages up, had it post double in the one message, then have another with the same content appear below when I edited the first repeat out, deleted that third one, and now both are gone. I'll write it out one last time and not touch it again if it somehow ends up doubleposting.

He gets to the sect where she is at around chapter 332, and chapter 334 is aptly titled "three year agreement", so that'd be your rough goal when reading the novel.

bellasantaella and Ice Demon like this.
  5. bellasantaella

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! That's not even that bad. Gonna reach it fast!