Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. spycatreader

spycatreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao it's funny how I created an account just to join this forum.... the effect of Manhwas to me :oops:

2. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh i see, yeah i kinda get that i hope he didn’t blush too.

Mangaotakus, Laerta and spycatreader like this.
  3. ReigndeVille

ReigndeVille Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my can you share it once you're done? We would really appreciate it if you do ❤❤❤❤

Laerta likes this.
  4. blabla19

blabla19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi could you dm me the manhwa raw link too? been desperate trying to look for it :( would really appreciate it thankss

Laerta and spacegirl like this.
  5. spycatreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao it's funny how I create
    OMG same pls

Laerta likes this.
  6. blnk_spce

blnk_spce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In this gaming world, Yuriel is the "main character," and all of these men are capture targets including Nadricka. So, yeah, he probably reacted, not because he likes it, but because he doesn't have a choice. They're programmed to be preferential to Yuriel because it is a part of the game. That's the way I read it anyway. He seemed almost ashamed he reacted at all. He hates Yuriel after all (based on previous spoilers). :hmm:

Laerta, Numerouno, neomisa and 3 others like this.
  7. spycatreader

Reading List:
    Link
    For reaaaaal? What did he do after??? Spoil me please :(

Mangaotakus and Laerta like this.
  8. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this what exactly happened ?
    Nadrika destroys thr worldo_O
    I hope nothing happens with that og heroin and nardrika:mad:
    Mc dies:confused:
    Plz someone explain

But then too if they were not interrupted something could have happened I have read Beawar of the villainess too much so I think if characters are strong enough they can easily fight the og plot

Wow just keep spoiling us time to time:oops::blobpopcorn_cool::aww::blobokhand:

Laerta likes this.
  9. lostxrain

lostxrain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does in the novel Mc hair become shorter?
    Is their a meaning behind that?
    Because season 2 cover she have a knife and the hair is short.

Laerta likes this.
  10. dcollin

dcollin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she did for the purpose of giving herself identity coz she has no memories of her life in the modern world so it's like a reedeming factor thingy. But not entirely sure because she may have other reasons like she lived outside the palace or so people wouldn't easily recognise her or something else. I haven't read the book 2 novel, I only have the 3rd book until the extra as I'm just waiting for translations online for the first 2 books.

Laerta likes this.
  11. spycatreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I'm back from that hell week. :')

So, I still can't move on from Nadrika. I just hope that the bi*ch suffers a whoooole lot.

Mangaotakus likes this.
  12. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who are the 7 ML again?

Laerta likes this.
  13. Mozzarella

Mozzarella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to chapter 61, this is what I understood so far about the whole thing with Nadrika and Yuriel

- Kairos left MC in the inn (?) he was staying while she was unconscious. While unconscious, she met with the God who gave her a few pointers about the game;

- Kairos, meanwhile, went to visit the palace and the Emperor introduced Yuriel to him as the head of negotiations. A system window opened to her, and told her he was one of the LI's. She decides she wants to snatch HIM because she realized earlier that she's got no support from nobles, but he's a prince, rich, handsome, and good in bed (this part was disgusting, ngl);

- She's having tea with him in a room in the palace when Robia finds out that MC had been kicked out and goes make a fuss on the door of that room, being stopped from entering by the guards. He yells that MC is the real princess, and there's only space for one princess, and yadda yadda. Yuriel thinks she should have killed him, and tries to dismiss it in front of Kairos by explaining that she's just the second princess, while Kairos commiserates with her that he's also the second prince;
    - Eklot comes over and stops Robia's little meltdown, and kind of implies to him what MC's plan was, Robia gets upset, but understands. His wound opens again when he's left alone, and Nadrika shows up to help him;

- Btw after Robia and Nadrika left, Yuriel and Kairos left the room, and Kairos saw Robia's blood on the carpet, which prompts him to tell that bodyguard of him to investigate the first princess (MC);

- As Nadrika helps him, Robia lashes out at him about Nadrika trying his best to escape Yuriel, but she keeps calling for him, and he should just go over and have sex with her for the sake of making a plan to help MC (WTF ROBIA);

- Nadrika falls for his bs and goes to Yuriel's room at night, thinking that he might be helping MC by doing this (I WANTED TO SKIN YURIEL ALIVE WHEN SHE STARTED TOUCHING HIM);
    - MEANWHILE MC went out at night to go after the dudes who were abusing Shun (Sieger's little bro), and finds Sieger dealing with them. She tells him to step back, as she has plans for those men (Sieger's outfit during this scene is HOT AF);

- We have a flashback about their first time together (with the real princess) and how he was disgusted, but then she showed up changed and he's having mixed feelings, does a Kabedon on her, and talks some shit that MC interprets as "You want revenge on me, okay, here's a kiss";

- Except she tried to make it a brief kiss and HE GOES AFTER MORE AND KISSES HER DEEPLY AGAINST THE WALL AND HE WAS HOT AF;
    - But of course we can't have good things: Yuriel's system window shows up to MC and she learns that Yuriel is with Nadrika, ready to have sex with him, and there's something there about her prize being non-con with Nadrika. MC reads that, thinks Nadrika is cheating on her (or that he's in danger, I didn't understand very well), and starts crying in front of Sieger, specially because she asked him not to cheat on her while she's gone;

- She decides to go back to the palace, but Sieger tells her he'll go in her place instead, so he climbs on a tree to find Yuriel's room and throws a huge stone on the glass, breaking it and stopping Yuriel from taking Nadrika;

- As he comes down, Kairos' bodyguard stops him at sword point to ask what he wants and presumably takes him away to Kairos;

- Palace security led by Eklot responds to her call, they find no one outside, and as she tells them to go so she can continue with Nadrika, Eklot saves the day by saying he has to take Nadrika with him as well and takes my baby out of there asap!

I observed that Eklot, Robia and Nadrika (and to some extent, Sieger) were really taking care of each other there for the sake of MC. I like the rapport they're starting to have with each other. I think Kairos is also going to have a nice rapport with them as well in this arc?

The only outsider so far continues to be Essen. Well, and the God (who looks like Samara from The Ring btw).

That's as far as the manwha goes. When 62 is out, I'll tell you guys what happened (if I can remember lol).

noah21, Laerta, rock.doll and 4 others like this.
  14. beargrape

beargrape Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone share the English translated novel with me plssss. I’ve looked everywhere and so far have only found up to the beginning of Vol. 2 translated. I’m caught up with the English manhwa and need more

I’ve seen suggestions of buying the Korean version directly from the OG publishers and google translating it, but it seems like I’ll need to prove my age? Can someone help me out pls? DM me if easier!

Laerta likes this.
  15. Roselyx

Roselyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Yuriel the current emperor's daughter or half-sister?
    Cause if she is the current emperor's daughter then she should have a stronger claim.
    However, if she is the current emperor's half-sister then MC should have the stronger claim since she older and I am guessing legitimate?

Laerta likes this.
  16. Reifu

Reifu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yuriel is the emperor's half sister .

Laerta likes this.
  17. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how in the beginning of the webtoon people were angry at the red haired ML and the green haired ML for sleeping with the OGFL YETTT the current FL have slept with alot of them and even at the same time. But it's okay if she does it. LOOOL

Mangaotakus, gracecfe and Laerta like this.
  18. Chilunar

Chilunar New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi.
    Does anyone know what kind of castle model the author of the manhwa used? Did he/she make it himself or did he get it from somewhere?

Laerta likes this.
  19. Oarita

Oarita New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just finished reading chapter 65 & the black haired man who claimed himself as game system, what's up with him?Is he also a love interest? He tried to kiss Ria tho‍♀️

Laerta likes this.