Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im so happy watching big brother Alberu learning fake faint(Cales scamming method ) and using it for his dongseng :blob_coffee:blobmelt_thumbs

trixhenituse and Mashumello like this.
  2. FouH

FouH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds like arm encounter arc all over again wkwk

3. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I just re-read the part where they are stopping th summoning. I completely forgot that Cale still has/ows 4 of the monsters! He didn´t destioy them, he sealed them!

tati79 likes this.
  4. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alberu is REALLY amazing. He was already scheming and planning about weeding. He even thought of having Cale cooperate unknowingly fufufufufu

I'm also curious if we'll ever get to know what Deruth and Zed will discuss. I guess if Cale knows about being "recorded" in history means, that goes the same for Deruth, right? Will they also talks about hunters and such???

I love people who can turn their sharpness "on/off" like how Deruth does it.. Cale's the same..

AND that scene where CH was biting his lips was even funnier knowing that he was doing it cuz he CAN'T ACT!!! but the others thought it was because Cale was in a dire situation hahahahaha

Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
  5. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob:This story is to good at cliffhangers

aafiaaa_ likes this.
  6. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its actually possible that Deruth and Violan are reincarnation of Cale s, earth1 parents who died in the accident .
    I mean Org Cale s, mother Drew was reincarnated on Earth1 and GoD allowed them both to reunite albeit in different lifetimes.
    maybe GoD tried to do something similar by reuniting Cale/KRS with his parents albeit again in different lifetimes .

It would make a lot of sense because Cale s, resembelance to Deruth and violan from the begin is extremely uncanny
    Maybe this whole thing was GoD s, scheme who knows:blob_coffee:

Has anyone watched jujustu kaisen ,I always felt that Earth 1 and Earth 2 monsters and ability users are similar to the characters in Jujustu kaisen, Maybe that show inspired earth1 and earth 2 cataclysm world.

This anime reminds of cataclysm Earth in TCF

Also I want to know what Choi Han did with young KRS , di he get dropped of at the orphange , or how was there farewell?
    Did Choi Han actually travel into the past ?
    Which would Choi Han was the one who helped Cale escape from his abusive uncle then?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
    Cahe910, tati79 and Uncopyright like this.
  7. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author-nim has a tendency to reveal the answer only to ask more question, and Athor-nim's habbit of having unknown foreshadowing that at some point we forgot till she jolt our memories.... one of the best points for me why TCF is so good to read:aww::blobparty:

One thing is certain now the Flyn Merchants and Orsena are going to move during this time with all the commotions and the head leaders are busy with other matters (aka the heroes are injured they are priority:blob_coffee:) and no one would lead them.... Yeah Zed their but I really dont like how his just watching..... watching ...... :blobangery:

Zed might have a plan but even now seriously... Im worried why Zed is attentive in observing Cale is because it possible he has his doubts of Cale's real identity, he did encounter hunters and wonders so he might thinking Cale is either of the two..... hopefully when the talk happens will get more info.:blobgift:

Also what the heck is the 2nd and 3rd prince doing? from all this time only Alberu does the work, I know the 2nd prince seemed to have settled down and not want the crown but what about Zed so called favorite 3rd prince:confusedcatblob:

Cahe910, lomenais, byebye and 4 others like this.
  8. SusuPisang

SusuPisang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rightt :facepalm::facepalm:
    Even though King Zed already give the authorities to the Crown Prince Alberu, he should do something when there is a war. Can't wait to see what Flynn merchant and Orsena household doing this time :hmm::blobpopcorn_cool:

This is my own theory about 3rd prince, thats why i mention him.
    1. 3rd prince has connection with hunters. Probably his mother.
    2. Karina Orsena support by Flynn merchant and her household support the 3rd prince.
    3. Why only him didn't reveal his name yet for 700+ chapters?
    4. The 2nd prince got married, but we know his name (i checked fandom wiki :")
    5. This prince is suspicious. I don't know why but i think Orsena household grooming him (if he is still young for their own benefit) or the household know about hunters and stick to him because probably 3rd prince has acquintance. Ah maybe i am reading too much and reach into weird conclusions.

I feel i want to borrow Doraemon's door to the future so i know the answer :blobflag::blobflag:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
  9. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eruhaben!!!!! You have to be ok or I’ll destroy everything :blobhero::blobsob:

10. luna-chan2020

luna-chan2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gracias por el resumen angie
    acabo de revivir
    No sé si el rey sabe que su vida corre peligro si intenta ver a nuestro joven amo con el escudo de plata.
    por otro lado es hora de que la copa haga su regreso triunfal espero que nuestro abuelo goldi viva por mucho tiempo
    Me encantó que Ron detuviera a Cale, era cruel, pero la hermosa cale ya no ve las galletas de la misma manera.

G5life, trixhenituse and kurohamukami like this.
  11. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, staying still is Cale's favorite past time before but now, he just can't stay still. That is why slacker life don't like you, Cale. :blobjoy:

and you had the time asking that question, Cale? Haha. Other family's sons will kill each other for the head position *ehem* Stan March *ehem* while in Henituse Duchy, the Duke position is like some cancer that the duchy's children avoid at all cost. :blobjoy:

CH just updated his job description aside from being a knight to his liege, he also became a maid :blobjoy:

Grandpa Ron tucking his grandchild Cale in bed, while preparing midnight snacks and telling scary bed stories about a certain young master who will be appointed as a head if he didn't stop sacrificing his life and all of his loyal subjects will be there with him 24/7. It will be a life of imprisonment :blobjoy:

Zed be like: this is treason! All of the Henituse including their servants will be extinct starting today. This is for offending the crown! :blobjoy:

But poor cookie, I bet Ron is imagining it as Zed. :blobsweat_2:

Let it be a ploy concocted by the people residing/resting in the black castle to stop Cale from moving. Urgh, I am not ready for angsty chapter on Friday. :blobsad: Shove the jar down to Eruhaben's throat. I need Eru-gramps sporting headache every now and then while spouting "You unlucky bastard". I haven't had enough.

Slacker life was being forced down by Deruth and Ron to Cale but Cale himself is rejecting it:facepalm: haha.

Thank you for today's summary, Angie-nim.:blobxd:

12. randompassingfan

randompassingfan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is my memory messing things up? I feel like I remember Eruhaben had already drank the jar, and broke it. Back when Mila fixed Cale's plate alongside the jar.

13. kayleeeeeee_19

kayleeeeeee_19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg eruhaben!!!!!!! you better be okay :blobhero::blob_teary::blob_teary:

14. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eru-gramps did drink a little bit of the jar's content for an extent of 1 year life period during the time Cale had acquired the jar. Eru-gramps also faked the sound of it being broken just to fool his allies into thinking he consumed it all and plans to keep it for his allies in the future if ever one of them was placed in a critical condition. But Cale discover it and ask for the jar. He told Eruhaben that he will safekeep it until the time Eruhaben will want it for himself.

Yes, Mila fix the cracks on the jar after fixing Cale during the start of the Lion Dragon's battle. And now it is on Cale's possession again, iirc,
    waiting for Eruhaben to use it. That's why I really hope that Eruhaben on Friday will have an earnest wish of living for along time to use the jar fully and really break it.

Ddragonesse, byebye, aafiaaa_ and 5 others like this.