Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, I really do enjoy reading all your thoughts, imagination and expectations theories. Thank you so much ♥╣[-_-]╠♥

So I've been thinking, what does the emperor role in the plot. Although he's being going expedition here and there and finally back (season 2) and it seemed that he didn't have any malice feeling towards our 2 Espelindo. He still treat Hoya as his child (I'm assuming on part that he called her "child") lol.

So when we got our crazy a** chancellor, trying to hammock his plan using Frederick as puppet, WhAT exACtLy DOEs tHe EmpeROR's RolE In aLL of ThIS ChAOs??

2. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me just put on my vendor hat. *AHEM* RIGHT HERE, RIGHT HERE STEP RIGHT UP. IT'S TIME TO PLACE BETS ON "YOUR MAJESTY, WHAT'S YOUR DEAL"
    ○If you read "Actually, I was the real one" manwha. The Emperor is like Duke Parvis, emotio ally constipated, normally like this, strictly being duty bound to his role since that's what he is been growing up with and that's what he has been taught.
    ○ Tried to be a dad but failed. I'm holding onto this thin hope since he did call Hoya child and wasnt particularly hostile or talk in a demeaning manner with her. You know when he called out for Hoya did he say actually say "Sorry the meeting didnt go your way" or "You must be disappointed that the meeting didnt go your way" Maya, Ray. Halp I dont know Korean.
    ○ Actually not evil but not helpful either. Geezer is a pain to deal with. A difficult person.
    ○All of the above and more your theories please.
    And I would love to see Angela interacting with the Emperor, cherry on top if it's disastrous like she's done with the Emperor being cryptic and just whacks at him and she'll go like "I've been a fugitive once, no problem in being one again". Wont she need to go back to deliver the report on what the heck happened with the Vess doc and supply ship?

Emma626, syofiaa, Rin.rinaaa and 5 others like this.
  3. Marinessa

Marinessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Possible theory.
    The king knows everything and he is letting it all play out without intervening. I mean, how dumb must you be to believe your son, the crown prince would poison his step-mother. I mean why? I get the feeling he cares very little of the outcome.

Rin.rinaaa, Lemew, Meomeo0411 and 4 others like this.
  4. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Thoughtful-Dreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we know why the Empror was away?

For me, he seems pretty detached from everything: when Rayburn was accused of poisonning the 2nd empress, when he loose his title... He was kinda surprised (but as the time kinda detached) when he noted that the streets of his empire have changed: what was it like before? Cold? Were people afraid of him so they didn't go out?:hmm:
    Now he seems to me like an old man who will die soon and came to put his mind at peace. Is he trying to make up for all the bad things or is it just for his pride?

blnk_spce, Marinessa, Lemew and 2 others like this.
  5. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And it's also weird how he's shown as some kind of background prop character. He's awfully quiet... like a puppet. Hold up, Adelia was to his right, and she did most of the talking with Chancellor in chapter 46. Was he Adelia's puppet like Ferderick is to Chancellor. It would explain his behaviour a little. A little.
    We dont know but the religious church party figure head or sth at Chapter 41? Said "What should I report to his Majesty?"

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  6. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    It does make sense. The espelindo family is the richest in the empire so.:hmm: He seems to view the whole situation from the sidelines like a bystander. It begs the question how was he made king?? By marriage to two powerful houses or by his ability?

7. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All i can do is wait..
    istp doesn't have a novel, so no spoilers, haha..:blobupset:
    (I don't want it either)

I like this manhwa because the storyline is quite realistic
    the conversation is also not sloppy, i mean like comic conversations in general are like
    'i lov u,, i love u too darling, and blah blah blah..' with sparkle pink love love
    Rayburn prefers to act, lol..:blobcheeky:

Angela's character is also not like other manhwa, who usually wears two faces, y'know,, seems to have an ulterior motive and then puts on a face with a fake smile,,
    Especially with the reincarnation story which in my opinion is a little bit ..
    Cheating ..:blobsweat::blobjoy:

8. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me toooo
    I love ISTP since it is different from others
    It provide sufficient time and paragraphs to mention the main character, build up their image and explain their motive. It takes all season1 to mention the chemical reaction in Rayangel relationship after their reunite
    (Rayburn pretend he didn’t know Angela in the beginning-> he find back his childhood friend and willing to fight and reclaim position in order to protect her
    and Angela stanning for Prince Rayburn in beginning ->she grab each opportunity for making contribution in order to stand next to him which maybe represented by the moment she is confident enough to call him by his name)
    and describe the background of ludext empire and the 2 powerful imperial family
    (Chancellor’s planing and Frederic’s personality etc)
    With many little detail Easter egg

(although season 1 just take about a month in story timeline)(so that I think that’s why Rayangel became so lovey dovey in season2)

I love blan’s sketch. It is so cute and also provide some details for reader and character.
    Angela benefit from it and realised Rayburn’s actual response to her dancing with Frederic in banquet

And also it give hints for reader. I just find when re reading, in last page of ch41, blan complete all his drawing for that day while Rayangel enjoying their fan date and back at dawn, there is a picture show Rayburn with his white cloak (that he gives to Angela in ch36?) (oh~ covered her with his belongings)
    and Angela (a silhouette with antenna) holding a cotton candy with another shadow (should be Frederic in ch35),
    it gives detail that Rayburn witness Angela and his brother go for a stroll (?) that’s may be why he greets her a little rude by kicking Angela’s ankle so she almost fall in ch35? (For comparison, he kick tightly tap tap Angela’s ankle in palace in ch42) (Want to have her attention maybe)

I hope blan can have a collection for Rayangel moment. I guess he may be the first to ship Rayangel in the story? (Even Mano, he doesn’t trust Angela and planing to get rid of her although he is unwilling in banquet)

Also, I think it is possible in the ISTP as Angela has her own doll image. (I bet it is done by rigue (?) and other maid in mansion since the doll has same characteristics with the cookie they cook in Hoya’s house, with the 2 antenna)

yes we can just wait and keep making theory
    No novel is one of charming for ISTP but still pls no postpone zoosun nim pls

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
  9. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Thoughtful-Dreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that there won't be any magic in the story. I don't see the point of having some and it won't be good for the plot (Like where does this come from? There has never been any indication of supernatural things aside from the monsters:blobcatblush2:) I like that it is all scheming, policital plan in an European setting (it is more historitical:blobsmilehappyeyes:)

Rin.rinaaa, Lemew, Meomeo0411 and 3 others like this.
  10. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I don’t mind there is a little magic or miracle but sometimes it’s abused by some manga so that ML are “all-might”, can solve every problem. Mostly I prefer the realistic one.

but I think the meeting for Rayangel can be said as miracle or fortune. Since little Angela is running slave, she may be caught before meeting Rayburn. Rayburn was not used to go out have a stroll sth, he just encouraged by Hoya so that he decide to have a walk. And he decided to help little Angela because Angela remind him as Hoya suddenly. They can’t meet each other if anything go wrong.

And the talan worm and those beasts in Vess are so cute under zoosun nim’s art (just don’t say hi to me in real world) (those pigs(?) scared as well as knight when all of them see the talan worm, and being kicked off in very cute pose) lmao

And I hope when they back to capital more can be told for the emperor and church. Not much detail are given in season 1.

No matter what emperor did and what is his motive. I would like he to read the Angela’s fanfic and have same responses with his son when they first see it (especially the main lead is the son always being called as bloodthirsty and war manic) as well as the talan character with snake. I am curious for Rayburn’s response when they sharing their reading feelings to Rayburn. Lmao

and the church authorities is mysterious too, we don’t have enough detail to tell but ludext imperial family are seem to be seriously influenced by it. Hope there will be a new character from church so that he/she can explain many things.

so that blan also grab the moment that Rayangel hand in hand so that blan you keep looking them after you buy the golden music box?

and you are the best stalker, you can even follow Rayangel after they hold on tightly each other and jump out to get a horse

I am quite sorry that you didn’t see the scene Rayburn grab Angela hand on his shoulder and they jump out window. Those 2 are extremely beautiful but you have already did a great job

Rin.rinaaa, Meomeo0411 and Lemew like this.
  11. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would explain the Emperor's absence if he was actually out cleaning the church places of corrupt officials, using people's faith for their own gains etc etc. And like I said before and I'll say it again.
    Magic that is hidden is what makes it magical in the first place, ISTP has that whimsical atmosphere like Sugarwhale said, you cant see the generic magic stuff but the random coincidences lining up with our characters. Angela's novel being published, Rayburn's and Espelindos instant boost of good rep, the animals, the environment, Angela just breathing, Rayburn and Angela's lucky meeting(s) [from reunions to those little meetups where Rayburn looked for her], Angela's eyes, Hoya and Angela moment with the messenger bird, Angela's expertise of turning a ruined mansion into a living garden like how did you do that my lady. It's just so aligned, ridiculously and it feels pretty satisfactory to me honestly, it's charming. I dont think Zoo Sun nim will just drop a load of magical lore and the cliches that come with it, that's not their style. (Unless they said SIKE, IMMA DROP A GALLON OF PIXIE DUST) Their style is to surprise and just give us bits of breadcrumbs on the world building.
    HANELL ARC WHEN *SOB* TALAN ARC WHEN

Marinessa, Meomeo0411 and sugarwhale like this.
  12. MyPrinceOppa

Reading List:
    Link
    ARGHH!!! NEW CHAPTER OUT!! I CAN'T GET IT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF READING IT!!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE RAYBURN!!

Meomeo0411, Lemew, Bnx and 2 others like this.
  13. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, chapter 65 is out on newtoki:blobparty: And OMG:blobscream::blobscream::blobscream:
    • Rayburn, you sly dog.:blobsmirk:
    • Hoya, good to see you again my queen.
    • Mano, hang in there
    • ANGELA!!! Why are you like this?? :blobjoy:Love you none the less

14. MLEjo32

MLEjo32 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love it so much :blobsob::blobsob::blobastonished::blobastonished::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two::aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Lemew and sugarwhale like this.
  15. rayofsunshine

rayofsunshine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha new chapter is hilarious but I’m so gay for Hoya, oh my god :blobsob: SHE. IS. GORGEOUS.

16. MyPrinceOppa

Reading List:
    Link
    I realized a little, the panel after ferderick slept with the fireflies there was a person on top of the fort staring at the vesstia palace with a snake right?!!
    :blobfearful::blobfearful:
    will the double date between FerGarnet >< RayAngel be interrupted?!!:blobnosebleed::blobowoevil_horns:

Spoiler please..
    i cant read korean :blobupset::blobupset:

Tt123, Lemew and sugarwhale like this.
  17. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw it after you pointed it out. What the hell is this??

Lemew likes this.
  18. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yah! 레이번 개자식!!! How can u back to your usual stony face the next day as if you didnt kiss her fingers and forehead in her sleep. Angela would do a backflip if she know abt it geez what a lucky fangirl. Aaa cant wait for the welcoming party~ i would pay to see their matching oufit + mano (Angela using him to have a matching outfit with ray T.T)
    And Hoya laughing at the chanchellor's pathetic return is such a mood. Hopefully that walking lava won't touch a single strand of hoya's hair. Cuz he beat up pretty much everyone.

And watch Angela turn into a sugar mama who wants to shower her rich boyfriend with luxuries lol.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  19. manhwa lover priscilla

manhwa lover priscilla Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omgggg!!
    Rayburn kiss Angela forehead:aww:
    The scene of them so sweet:blobnosebleed:
    Their second fan's dating? Hahaha :blobxd:

wait for the spoiler :sushi_peak:

Rin.rinaaa, sugarwhale and Lemew like this.
  20. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoya would whoop his ass And I would pay good money to see it:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

I just made an observation that Hoya is still carrying the manuscript of the sequel. Woah.

Lemew and sugarwhale like this.